LL savoury drink on CD?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by natpot, 15 October 2006 Social URL.

1. natpot

natpot Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does anyone know can I use up my leftover LL savoury drinks now that I've started on CD? They contain salt which I understand I'm not supposed to have on this program. My CDC said they would be OK but would like to double check this.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Hmmm - personally, I wouldn't use the LL savoury drinks on CD as they're 22% salt which encourages water retention - the bane of my life!!!

CD do a Savoury Vegetable drink which is much less salty (it's not to my taste cos I loved the LL one and Marigold Bouillon which I used instead cos it was cheaper - but it's a good alternative.

4. natpot

natpot Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Isobel, I have just checked my stocks and only have couple left so will prob use them til I see my CDC on Weds. Shocker that they are that high in salt though!

5. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Ah well - I'm sure a couple won't do much damage, hun. Just make sure you drink lots of water to flush out the salt and you'll be fine!

xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.