LL STARTERS IN JANUARY 2007

Hi everybody

So glad everybody is enjoying this thread and so positive!

I am into my second week now - day 12 - and finding it not too bad so far. It is true that when ketosis kicks in you really do lose your hunger.

Laughing when I read that one lady found she was cooking more intersting meals now - I am finding exactly the same!. I think my husband must think aliens have taken his wifeand replaced her with a Stepford Wife! I am enjoying cooking again (became quite a chore before) and am being far more adventurous with it, also with all this extra energy I am constantly cleaning cupboards, reorganising furniture, cleaning the fridge (wot's all that about?) etc etc. I THINK I HAVE BEEN POSSESSED!

Apart from the weight loss (which to date is 1 stone), I am also so pleased with the positive frame of mind that comes with this diet. I feel happier, more clear-minded and positive about all aspects of my life, not just the weight loss issue.

Crikey - I think I will actually lose weight with this diet. I ave NEVER been slim and I find myself day dreaming about what it would be like. I am going to visit my in-laws in Tunisia at the end of May and am sooo looking forward to seeing them. They do not know I have started this diet and I cannot wait to see their faces. I hope I can lose at least 4 stone by then which will hopefully make a big difference. Ohhhhh, the thought of being confident around the swimming pool - not having to take my towel to the edge of the pool with me and then "slipping in" when nobody is looking. ooohhhhhh here I go, daydreaming again.............!

Keep up the good work ladies (and gents), 2007 is going to be life-changing for us all.

Hi Nowornever, so pleased to see you back on this thread. Thank you so much for starting it!!!!! I have read that you have changed from LL but please keep posting, I for one am really interested to see how you are doing.

WOW 1stone in 12 days, thats fantastic:D :D

You are so right about the hunger thing, I am struggling to get the shakes down me as I feel full all the time.

Think of all the choice you will have when buying swim wear and lets face it none of us will need as much sun cream as there will be less of us to spread it on:D :D

Would you like to add to the list above?

Good luck hun
Toots xxxx

Hi Toots

Glad you are feeling better - good luck for the weigh in tonight. I am soooo busy at work as I haven't done anything since starting this diet as am constantly on here!!!! Must get some work done today.

I have to say that I cannot beleive I have stuck to this all week either, I feel much more confident and full of energy already and am smiling alot more. This diet has saved my life in so many ways I am so glad I found it when I did.

I feel much more positive and stronger as a person already - god knows how much better I feel when the weight is off forever!!!

Speak soon
x

Hi Skinny

I forgot to ask, how did you get on at the Doc's, everything OK?

I want to "ditto" everything you have just said. Here's to us all, chink !!!

Toots xx

Yeah he said it was probably down to me being a bit more active than usual but if it continued to go & see him again - He commented on how much brighter I looked and was glad that the diet was working for me.

I did see him about my post natal depression a few times and so he has seen me in tears looking dreadful for the last 12 months - so it was great he picked up on much more positive I was feeling.

x

Tootsie
Start Date - 4th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 13st 3.5lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - Being weighed tonight
Now or Never
Start Date - 28th December 2006
Start Weight - 15st 11 lbs
Goal Weight - 10 st
Week 1 - 8 lbs loss
(day 12 now, 1 st loss in total)
Amanda Jayne
Skinnyminny
Start date 4th Jan
Start Weight 14st 4lbs
Goal Weight 8st (maybe a little ambitous but will see how it goes - want to be a skinny minny again)
Day 7 being weighed tonight!!!!!!
Mindless
Clucks
Start Date - 8th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 12st 3lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - I'm being weighed Thu but it'll only be 4 days in as started bit late due to allowing nicotine withdrawl to bed in first. My weigh in will be every Thu & its 6pm class xxx
Joh117
Stardreamer
Pixie
Tubby
Ponseta
Nce1
Slinkytobe
Fallenangel
Weeowobbles
Elsa

It's great that everything was O.K and wonderful to have positive comments. It's not often you can walk out of the surgery with a smile on your face:)

My heart was racing last night after i had my last shake and i could feel my pulse all over my body, it soon calmed down though. Isn't it amazing the way you body reacts to being 100% nourished and moving more. It must be such a shock to the system.

Right, I really am going to do some work now, will keep forum open though and come on from time to time, I LOVE IT!!!

speak soon
Toots xxx

Thought I would share my good news

Just popping in to say hi and to share my news .

I had my first weeks weigh in last night and I had lost 1stone and 3 quaters of a pound!

I was soooo chuffed.:)

As well as being on here to boast , I want to show other newbies that you can loose a lot of weight and it really gives you incentive to carry on.

Now or never really proves this point aswell, so well done.

14.75 pounds in 7 days!:) :) :)

You can get a hand held blender from Tescos for less than a fiver. Great for mixing soups and shakes in an instant.

Over the weeks and months you may find that your tastes change, so occasionally go back to a pack you initially DIDN'T like, and try it again, you may be surprised!

My stats are:-
Start date: 28th August 2006
Start weight: 17 stone 13 lbs
Current weight: 12 stone 7 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone 13 lbs (subject to change)

Fab results from you all - well done you should be really proud of yourselves!!!
By the way I'm still cold too if anyone else is suffering with it! I went to bed in a tracksuit & giant fluffy dressing gown last night...
My LLC said we would feel the cold & Feb/Mar are usually the coldest months of the year!
Luv Clare xxx

Well Done

:eek:
Just popping in to say hi and to share my news .

I had my first weeks weigh in last night and I had lost 1stone and 3 quaters of a pound!

I was soooo chuffed.:)

As so you should be! Well done. I'm into day 2 now - and I'm on a 3 day residential workshop - so I've just hidden myself away in my room while everyone goes and helps themsleves to the buffet lunch. I'll do the same thing this evening for dinner. They will think I'm really anti-social but not ready to tell anyone yet.

Shakes are ok but strugglng with the soups, even blended (I brought my hand blender with me). Trying to work through it though coz the idea of living on sweet shakes for 6 months doesn't appeal. As I'm away I'm not getting a drop in either this week and I can't sneakily weigh myself on my own scales either but I just hope my first weigh in will be as happy as yours!! :eek:

Last edited:
Tootsie
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Now or Never
Goal Weight - 10 st
Week 1 - 8 lbs loss
Amanda Jayne
Skinnyminny
Start date 4th Jan
Start Weight 14st 4lbs
Goal Weight 8st (maybe a little ambitous but will see how it goes - want to be a skinny minny again)
Mindless
Clucks
Start Weight - 12st 3lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - I'm being weighed Thu but it'll only be 4 days in as started bit late due to allowing nicotine withdrawl to bed in first. My weigh in will be every Thu & its 6pm class xxx
Joh117
Stardreamer
Pixie
Tubby
Ponseta
Nce1
Slinkytobe
Fallenangel
Weeowobbles
Elsa
Elsa
Start Date - 9 January 2007
Start Weight - 16 stone 7.5lb
Goal Weigh <10 stone
Week 1: Only on Day 2 so far but despite my concerns drinking the water has not been a problem.

Elsa
Goal Weigh <10 stone
Week 1: Only on Day 2 so far but despite my concerns drinking the water has not been a problem.

Elsa

What i did, (and I thnik this has helped me loose so much in one go), is drink 6 littres+ of water a day. My leader has told me this would have helped a lot.

Im having bottles and bottles of fizzy water and room temp still water and its going down easily.:)

Hi all, back again, have just done some work but thought I would have a little look, can't stay away!!!

ponseta - would you like to join in with a post for the list below as you have done so fantastically well. Much admiration to you:D

Hi Elsa, hope you are doing O.K Must be really hard being away from home but looks like you are coping really well. Don't know if I could do it just yet!!!!

Lilypad of course you can join in, have added your stats below, good luck for Friday, Skinnyminni and I have our first weigh ins tonight, so fingers crossed!

Anyone else out there wanna join in?

have a good afternoon everyone and keep glugging!!!!
Toots x

Tootsie
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Now or Never
Goal Weight - 10 st
Week 1 - 8 lbs loss
Amanda Jayne
Goal weight: 10 stone 13 lbs (subject to change
Skinnyminny
Start date 4th Jan
Start Weight 14st 4lbs
Mindless
Clucks
Start Weight - 12st 3lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Joh117
Stardreamer
Pixie
Tubby
Ponseta
Nce1
Slinkytobe
Fallenangel
Weeowobbles
Elsa
Goal Weigh <10 stone
Lilypad
Start Date - 9th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 2lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - have a drop in weigh on friday, my first :)

Tootsie
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Now or Never
Goal Weight - 10 st
Week 1 - 8 lbs loss
Amanda Jayne
Goal weight: 10 stone 13 lbs (subject to change
Skinnyminny
Start date 4th Jan
Start Weight 14st 4lbs
Mindless
Clucks
Start Weight - 12st 3lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Joh117
Start Date - 2nd Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7lbs
Week 1 - 10lbs loss
Stardreamer
Pixie
Tubby
Ponseta
Nce1
Slinkytobe
Fallenangel
Weeowobbles
Elsa
Goal Weigh <10 stone
Lilypad
Start Date - 9th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 2lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - have a drop in weigh on friday, my first :)

Hi just thought I would drop in and say a couple of WELL DONES!!!!!!!!

Firstly Clucks - keeping of the ciggies & stickiing with abstinence - Raaaaaaaaarrrrrrr - Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ponseta - What a fantastic Loss absolutely brilliant you must be so chuffed with yourself.

Take care
x

Thanks!!!

Just had luvly mushroom crisps, washed down with a litre of st clements sparkling water whilst having a meeting with my boss :) :) :) ...

So I've still got 2 packs left which I will have this evening :D...

Day 3 today and all well, still got 1.5lt of water to go yet but I'll do 1 ltr with soup as I put loads of tabasco sauce with it!

Just hope I'll still be feeling like this in a few weeks, dreading weekend as I'll be at home quite a bit with lots of opportunity to nibble, so I'll probably be on line lots ;)

It's just occured to me while reading all the posts, that I am here under false pretenses!I'm not an LL starter in January at all!:p

Can I please be an 'honorary member' anyway. I promise to be good and behave myself.:eek:

Back