LL STARTERS IN JANUARY 2007

Everyone is welcome just post your stats and Toots will put them on the list. It is her weigh in tonight so she may not be on until later.

Amandajayne - you can be the voice of experience as you have been through the 100 days!! lol

Got to go my first weigh too tonight will be on later to update you all, fingers crossed I have a good loss.

Take care
xx

Hi Toots, I should have joined LL tonight and was really looking forward to it but it has been cancelled until next Wednesday as a lot of the group members had phoned in sick.
I am disappointed but it is only a week out of the rest of my life.
When I get weighed next week I will post on here so you can add my stats if that is alright and it is not to late to join as most of you have already started.
Hope you had a good weigh in and evening.

I feel like I've been glued to my PC at home & work since MON (lol)....
I'm still really cold - only got half litre of water to go & 1 further pack which'll be a shake with ice!
I was a bit hungry earlier but as soon as I sipped 750ml water it went!
I'm going to have a look through all the rest of what's been going on today.
Well day 3 nearly over - oh & its a week tomorrow fagless (yipppeeeee)
xxx
PS Skinny - really hope it goes well this evening xxx

:eek: Here are my stats (take a deep breath)
Start date: 8 January 2007
Start weight: 19st4lbs (Oh no! Can't believe I'm the heaviest on here!!)
Goal weight:10st (Phew!) :eek:
Week 1: Being weighed Tuesday

Am I glad to get those stats out the weigh oops! way hi,hi. I'm not exactly proud of them!

Skinny and Tootsie - hope your weigh-ins went well!
Clucks - I am also dreading the week-ends. Hopefully my husband will cook more then so I won't have to think about it. Well done also for giving up smoking too! What a challenge you've set yourself!
Kitty - I feel sooo sorry for you. Just when you are all geared up and roaring to go! Just really enjoy this week and it will come round soon enough! We'll still be here waiting for you.

Lightest & heaviest

Slinky....
Heaviest.... That's on the thread so far, I have spoken to ladies over 23 st before and someone has to be the heaviest & someone the lightest :eek: :eek: :eek: ! My LLC is approx 20st plus and was actually nearer 30 st when she started.

My weight loss will be much slower than all yours, infact mine was the slowest in my entire group - which always got me down :( :( :( !

I am also currently suffering ticker issues :mad: :mad: :mad: !

I think you'll do fantastically xxx

Last edited:
Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

Just to update you on my loss this week - am so pleased I lost 9 1/2 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1/2 very important)

I feel on top of the world & am going to have a caramel/coffee to celebrate!!!!!!

Had a really good meeting and looking foward to seeing these pounds off for ever.

Can't seem to update my ticker though :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!!

Toots - where are you am dying to see how you have done.

Thanks to everyone on here, I would not have made it through the week without you.

xx

URGH!
I know skinny and A-J she was a nasty piece of work!
She probably enjoys sticking needles in peoples bums too!
I would like roses please A-J!
And no I have no health problems so she was just being a big cow!
Day 4 today and starving! even tho I am in ketosis I have actual real life physical hunger which I didnt get last time my tummy really hurts :(
I havent managed to drink my water today only just over 3 litres as I feel really nauseous.
All the food packs make me puke :(
At the min I would rather eat nothing :(
Hope everyone else is ok x

Pixie:

Start date: 6th Dec 2006 (but had 2 weeks off over xmas!)
Restart date: 7th Jan 2007
Start weight: 14 stone 10.5lbs
Current weight: 14 stone 2.5 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone (but 9.5 if I can make it!)

Me clucks?

I am just feeling sorry for myself!
lol
Got a ltr of water sitting in front of me and Im shattered need to go to bed :(

Over the moon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning all....

Sorry I was not on last night skinny, thought I better spend some time with my hubby, not seen him all week:eek: .
Well, I lost an amazing 9 and a half llbs. So blooming chuffed, same as you skinny!!! How good does this feel?:D :D :D

I agreee with you Skinny, there is no way i would have got through the first week without all you guys, and a massive huge WELL DONE :D to you for losing 9 and a half too!!!!

Clucks - i tried the mushroom crisps last night and i was dancing round the kitchen as they were so nice. My hubby tried one and said if I put them in a pcaket and sold them they would fly off the shelves. Well done with the fags, I was going to do the same but didn't think I could give up food, drink and fags all at the same time. Fags will come soon hopefully!!!!

Amanda Jayne - it's wonderful to have you here, please don't leave us xxx

Slinkytobe - Jump on honey, it's going to be great to see evryones progress xx

Kitty - Hiya and welcome to this fantastic thread that Nowornever started and has got me through this first week. What a bummer that your meeting was cancelled. I bet you got yourself all geared up and excited!! Never mind, roll on next week, it's never too late to start and certainly not too late to join this thread, welcome aboard and keep posting even though you have not started yet.

Pixie - I know hwat you mean about not being able to get the packs down, I was exactly like that on day 5 and 6, just the smell of them put me off so I made some crisps and that was my savour, best made with mushroom and veg with a bit of tobasco. Day 7 and today has been so much better, not hungry at all. Just try and keep glugging the water, it really helps!! Chin up babe, it really does get better, you will feel on top of the world by the end of the week. Keep popping on here to talk about how you feel xxxx

I will update the list in a bit
Love to all
Toots xxx

Hi Toots

Well done on your weight loss - fabulous!!!!!

It feels so good to be shifting the weight I am starting to feel much better about myself.

We got our pedometers last night so I am going to see if I can aim to do 10,000 steps a day - which will be a challenge as I usually sit down all day on the computer!!!!!

I just seem to have so much energy at the moment that I actually WANT to excersise - how weird is that?

How do you make the crisps they sound delicious??

Well done TOOTS & SKINNY - I'm chuffed to bits for you both (jealous - but in in nice way....) I know if I'm lucky I've lost only 2lbs as it's only day 4.... Dreading this evening, as don't want to feel negative thoughts.
I'm off for a pack now as I've just arrived at my desk.
Catch up later peeps
Luv Clare xxx

Toots and Skinny: That's fantastic weight-losses! I'd be really pleased if I manage that. Well done.
Clucks: Good luck for tonight - don't dread it it's all for the better. Thank you also for the words of encouragement.

Hi everybody,

WELL DONE to all of you who had your first weigh-in over the last couple of days. Fantastic losses - 9.5 pounds is amazing!!!

Wouldn't it be interesting if we calculated the total weight we had each lost each week (does that make sense?) i.e. say there are now 20 of us on this thread, and we lost 100 pounds in total in a week, in two weeks we would have lost a whole person! How weird is that?

I am going to start a list; if we could all put our names and losses down for this week we can see how many "people" we have lost so far.....

Week ending Sunday 14 January 2007
Now or Never 6 lbs
Tootsie 9.5 lbs
Pixie 8lbs

Just cut and past the above and add your name and loss.

Carry on the good work everybody - we can do it!

Helen x

Hi Skinny

Really strange but I feel just the same. I have my pedometer on now, my dog is never going to have so many walks!!

The crisps are great, this is now you make them.

You need:
A food pack
A teaspoon
A small bowl
Reusable baking sheet
Microwave

Put the pack (mush and veg are the best, thai chilli not good) in the bowl. If you want tobasco add it now. Turn the tap on to a trickle and add to bowl until you have a puree consistancy. Mix really well. Take the spoon and grab some mixture, not too much, just enough to fill a quater of the spoon. Put the mixture on the parchment and spead thinly with the back of the spoon in a circle until its just a bit bigger than a 50p. It does spread a little when cooking so space them out. Then just put in microwave for 1min or 1min 10seconds. Take out of microwave and leave to cool for 1 minute then just peel off and hey presto, crisps.:D
It is a case of trial and error the first time but you should get about 30 crisps and they are worth the faffing about.

Let me know how you get on xx

Clucks - Thanks hun, I am sure you will have lost more. Try not weigh at home!! The weigh ins will then come as a great surprise xx

Toots xx

Hi Now or Never,

See my results added on below!

Now or Never 6 lbs
Tootsie 9.5 lbs

Pixie 8lbs
SkinnyMinny 9.5 lbs

X

Back