LL STARTERS IN JANUARY 2007

OMG I lost 9lbs this week! :D

:D :D :D :D :D WELL DONE PIX - FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not been on for a while - been so busy. Still finding it ok and not really missing eating to be honest. I will get the odd little craving but it soon goes with a drink of water LOL.

We will all be skinnyminnys before to long!

xx

i went for my first weigh in andhave lost 7lb and it was my TOM IS THIS GOOD....NORMAL?

Thanks Skinny! We should have a skinny minny race!:p
Slimslow that is FAB especially as your TOM may be having some affect so you may have actually lost more hun!
Well done you! :D

Pixie and Slimslow - fantastic loses both of you. Slimslow just think about how much 7lbs actually is - 14 bags of sugar?... and you lost that in a week. I'll be delighted to lose that in my first week. Weigh in is on Tuesday so fingers crossed!!

OMG I lost 9lbs this week! :D

i went for my first weigh in andhave lost 7lb

congrats on your losses, well done - it must feel great.

I can't wait to my weigh in tomorrow night - it will show whether this tough first week has been worth it - especially the deprived weekend when I used to REALLY enjoy myself food and drink wise.

Hi guys, I've just been to my first meeting and am all fired up to get going. I've somehow managed to lose 4 pounds since my information session 9 days ago so I'm really happy already. My group seem very nice and I'm looking forward to next week. Here are my stats for the list:

Start date: Jan 14
Start weight: 13 st 03 lbs
Goal weight: 9 st (ish)
Week 1: weigh in Sunday 21st

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Hiya

Not been on all weekend as have been so busy. Great losses Pixie, Lily,Slimslow and Ponseta:D You all must be so chuffed. Slimslow, would you like to post your stats so we can add you to the list?

I had my 2nd pop in yesterday and have lost another 4 and a half llbs!!! Just could not believe it, that makes it 14 llbs in total, OMG a stone!!! I am not going to post this until my official weigh in on Wednesday.

Hope everyone is doing O.K

Tootsie
Start Date - 4th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 13st 3.5lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - Being weighed tonight
Now or Never
Start Date - 28th December 2006
Start Weight - 15st 11 lbs
Goal Weight - 10 st
Week 1 - 8 lbs loss
(day 12 now, 1 st loss in total)
Amanda Jayne
Start date: 28th August 2006
Start weight: 17 stone 13 lbs
Current weight: 12 stone 7 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone 13 lbs (subject to change
Skinnyminny
Start date 4th Jan
Start Weight 14st 4lbs
Goal Weight 8st (maybe a little ambitous but will see how it goes - want to be a skinny minny again)
Day 7 being weighed tonight!!!!!!
Mindless
Clucks
Start Date - 8th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 12st 3lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - I'm being weighed Thu but it'll only be 4 days in as started bit late due to allowing nicotine withdrawl to bed in first. My weigh in will be every Thu & its 6pm class xxx
Joh117
Start Date - 2nd Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7lbs
Week 1 - 10lbs loss
Stardreamer
Pixie
Start date: 6th Dec 2006 (but had 2 weeks off over xmas!)
Restart date: 7th Jan 2007
Start weight: 14 stone 10.5lbs
Current weight: 14 stone 2.5 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone (but 9.5 if I can make it!)
Week 1 - 9 llbs loss
Tubby
Ponseta
Startdate: 2nd January 2007
Start weight: 20st 3.5lbs
Goal weight:10st
Week 1: 14.5lbs
Nce1
Slinkytobe
Startdate: 8 January 2007
Start weight: 19st4lbs (Oh no! Can't believe I'm the heaviest on here!!)
Goal weight:10st (Phew!) :eek:
Week 1: Being weighed Tuesday
Fallenangel
Weeowobbles
Elsa
Start Date - 9 January 2007
Start Weight - 16 stone 7.5lb
Goal Weigh <10 stone
Week 1: Only on Day 2 so far but despite my concerns drinking the water has not been a problem.
Lilypad
Start Date - 9th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 2lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - 5llbs at first drop in
Kitty
Goombagirl
Slimslow
Week 1 - 7llbs loss

Thanks for adding me to the list Tootsie. I'm so excited to have started - I've had some mushroom soup and it was almost quite pleasant. Managed to get it lump free thanks to the advice on this site!

Good on ya Goombagirld. it feels great when you first start dosn't it!

I guess you will have read all the threads and know how the first week affects some people, I felt particularly bad. this week is the hardest and if you are in the right minset you will say through the programme.

Good luck hun, i am off for a hot perpemint choc shake xxxx

My first week to

Hi - it is my first week to - I have one pop in and I lost 7lb - I was so amazed especially as I don't feel any different. I think it is going to be really difficult for me to get on much as I have loads on with work and kids etc but will try. You all look very supportive.

sorry posted in error

Last edited:
Hi all,

This is really good i feellike i'm a part of something. I have had real Tough 3 years i has a reall abusive partner (your probably thinking but she's social worker) but he made me feel so small and told me i would never be attractive enoughfor anyone else to love. This killed myself esteme, i managed to get my act together and left him but emotionally bruised and battered. i met my current partner a year later at work an he is absolutely fantatstic he is supportive and tells me i am beautiful regardless. He takes loads of pictures of me and treats me like a princess. We are enagaged and would also like to have a family (i have a 13 year old son from mety highschool sweetheart) but found out that i am no longer am ovulating probablybecause ofmyweight andthe stress i have had in my life and work. We have also moved house (april Gone) into a totally different area and i have has to change jobs. I have no friends locally and get very lonely so of cause i eat to comfort myself. I saw a picture of myself on the works news letter and burst into tears because i hadnt realised how huge i had become. (18st 6lbs) I then joined lighter life in the new year and at my first weigh i lost 7lbs which is fab.

Start date: 5th January
Start Weight: 18st 6lbs
Current Weight: 17st 13lbs (is this right?)
1st Goal to be 14 stone - then work from that.

hope this is not to much information.

reading your bloggs has been inspirational, thanks.

Day 9

I have had an ok day yesterday drank 6 litres and today almost at 6 litres. Is it true that the more water you drink the more weight you lose?

My partner has also said the my temper has been all over the place, is this normal? Anyway must sleep work sweet work tomorrow..

p.s.
I will be starting water aerobics tomorrow twice a week, will this help with my weight loss or just general fitness and tonning. Please give me pointers in losing more every week as i really have to lose 9st but have set my first hurdle at losing 4 stone.

Keep away from the MUNCHIES...

Well done to everyone who has lost weight ... its hard work.

Hia Slimslow,

I was just reading your posts. Your current weight is the same as my start weight back in August. I remember at the time thinking it would be incredible to be 14 stone again (like you're initially aiming for). Well, I passed that milestone a few weeks ago and am now currently 12 stone 3 lbs!

You can do it, Slimslow! Keep following the programme, if you're doing LL, stay abstinent, I know CD is different. Keep drinking that water, it really does make a difference! Attend all the meetings, learn what you can, do the homework (!), stay positive. Great things will soon start happening!!!

Hiya

Not been on all weekend as have been so busy. Great losses Pixie, Lily,Slimslow and Ponseta:D You all must be so chuffed. Slimslow, would you like to post your stats so we can add you to the list?

I had my 2nd pop in yesterday and have lost another 4 and a half llbs!!! Just could not believe it, that makes it 14 llbs in total, OMG a stone!!! I am not going to post this until my official weigh in on Wednesday.

Hope everyone is doing O.K

Tootsie
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Now or Never
Goal Weight - 10 st
Week 1 - 8 lbs loss
Amanda Jayne
Skinnyminny
Start date 4th Jan
Start Weight 14st 4lbs
Goal Weight 8st (maybe a little ambitous but will see how it goes - want to be a skinny minny again)
Mindless
Clucks
Start Weight - 12st 3lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - I'm being weighed Thu but it'll only be 4 days in as started bit late due to allowing nicotine withdrawl to bed in first. My weigh in will be every Thu & its 6pm class xxx
Joh117
Start Weight - 14st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7lbs
Week 1 - 10lbs loss
Stardreamer
Pixie
Week 1 - 9 llbs loss
Tubby
Ponseta
Nce1
Slinkytobe
Fallenangel
Weeowobbles
Elsa
Goal Weigh <10 stone
Week 1: Only on Day 2 so far but despite my concerns drinking the water has not been a problem.
Lilypad
Start Weight - 14st 2lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Kitty
Goombagirl
Slimslow
Week 1 - 7llbs loss

hey tootsie,

not that I am one to moan but I have supplied my stats earlier and been included in your listings before - is it possible to re-instate me as I am due my first weigh in tonoght and it would be great to be able to give you something to update

cheers

Morning all!

Really sorry Mindless, must have had an absent minded moment, have posted your stats below. Best of luck tonight, don't forget to come on and post how you got on.

Take it easy, Toots xxx

Tootsie
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Now or Never
Goal Weight - 10 st
Week 1 - 8 lbs loss
Amanda Jayne
Skinnyminny
Start date 4th Jan
Start Weight 14st 4lbs
Mindless
Start weight - 25st 7llbs
Goal Weight - 14st 4llbs
Week 1 - Being weighed Monday 15th Jan
Clucks
Start Weight - 12st 3lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Joh117
Start Weight - 14st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7lbs
Week 1 - 10lbs loss
Stardreamer
Pixie
Week 1 - 9 llbs loss
Tubby
Ponseta
Nce1
Slinkytobe
Fallenangel
Weeowobbles
Elsa
Goal Weigh <10 stone
Lilypad
Start Weight - 14st 2lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Kitty
Goombagirl
Slimslow
Week 1 - 7llbs loss

Hi Supermum, welcome to the most supportive, informative and amazing site and thread!! Would you like to post your stats, I know you said you may not be on much but it would be great to see your progress.

Hi Slimslow, I have read you history outline and I feel totally empathy for you as I was in the same situation with my ex-husband. Isn't it great to finally meet someone who loves you for you. Try not feel too lonely, moving to a new place is quite daunting but you are doing the right things to make friends, like your water aerobics. Coming on here you will also make some friends, I have!!

thanks for your stats, I have added them below.

Have a good week all xxxx

Tootsie
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Now or Never
Goal Weight - 10 st
Week 1 - 8 lbs loss
Amanda Jayne
Skinnyminny
Start date 4th Jan
Start Weight 14st 4lbs
Mindless
Start weight - 25st 7llbs
Goal Weight - 14st 4llbs
Week 1 - Being weighed Monday 15th Jan
Clucks
Start Weight - 12st 3lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Joh117
Start Weight - 14st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7lbs
Week 1 - 10lbs loss
Stardreamer
Pixie
Week 1 - 9 llbs loss
Tubby
Ponseta
Nce1
Slinkytobe
Fallenangel
Weeowobbles
Elsa
Goal Weigh <10 stone
Lilypad
Start Weight - 14st 2lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Kitty
Goombagirl
Slimslow
Start date: 5th January
Start Weight: 18st 6lbs
Current Weight: 17st 13lbs (is this right?)
1st Goal to be 14 stone - then work from that
Week 1 - 7llbs loss
Supermum

DAY 12??

Well on day 12 (I think):confused: :confused:

Not had a great weekend to be honest, managed to keep abstinent and was very busy, but very very very tired.:(

I have lost interest in the foodpacks totally and have struggled to get two down!!!!!!! I have also been useless with the water.:mad: :mad:

I know this is probably why I feel so tired not enough water & not enough nutrients.:(

Anyway start of the week, easier to cope whilst at work and so am going to make a bigger effort to drink more and eat all my foodpacks.:D

Well done to everyone on their fantastic losses. Don't forget to keep us all updated, it helps keep me motivated and I need it at the moment.:D :D :D :D

I am aiming to lose a min of 5lbs this week to bring my total to a stone in 2 weeks - so I need to get focused and drink the water.:eek: :eek:

Speak soon

x

Hiya Skinny

I am struggling to get the food packs down too. Just not hungry at all and all the soups are now tasteing the same!! I am just making mine into crisps as I can't stomach them as soups.

I am having, Choc with mint tea, or caramel with coffee in the morning, a bar at lunch time, crisps when I get home about 4 and another choc or caramel in the evening but they have to be hot.

I am finding the water really easy and am drinking about 7/8 litres a day. I am sure this is really helping the weight loss as I had a pop in on Saturday and had lost another 4.5 llbs, that takes me to a 1 stone, can't quite believe it mind you!! i am not going to post the loss on my ticker yet I am going to wait until my official weigh in.

I am sure you will reach your goal of 5llbs this week, good luck for that.

Can you believe we are at day 12 already??? Have a great day today and talk to you soon.

Back