LL STARTERS IN JANUARY 2007

Hiya Tootsie,
I went for my first weeks weigh-in today and have lost 5 1/2 lbs. I really don't know if I should be pleased or not. It's certainly a better loss than I would've had on any other diet but how come everybody else seems to manage to loose more? I've done everything correct and even been out walking! Never mind I suppose it's better off than on.

Hi All Many thanks for your advice and support with my DD situation, will keep you posted on how we are getting on. It's certainly "worrying times" or am I thinking too much?:confused:

Hi Slinky, 5and a half llbs is great, well done you. I think something we all need to keep in our minds is that this is SO not a competition, in your class or here of this site. A loss is a loss as they say. It's nearly half a stone. If you do that 3 weeks running, thats over a stone. Think about it, a stone in 3 weeks is amazing, even the LL diet as a whole says they expect a stone loss every 4 weeks, you will be a week up on that!!!:D

You are doing all the right things so just keep on battling, you may just be a slower starter. I can't remember if you said you had cut down alot before you started or not. If you did then this will have had an effect on tonights weigh in.:confused:

You are 5.5 llbs lighter than you were this time last week. WELL DONE!!!!:D

Keep going hun, do you want me to list your loss?

Yes please Tootsie, please update me.
You're right to add it into weeks - ie in 3 wks that would be a stone. That's given me great encouragement!:)

Day 11

I have had a very busy day (Social Worker -leaving care) up and down the stairs like an idiot (office on 3rd floor). Had 1.5 litres by 9.30am meetings, reviews, assessments the works, Legs kiling me after the aqua aerobics last night. so far i ahave managed about 3.5 litres. I dont drink well at work not sure why even when i dont have to go out, which is when i dont drink much cause of having to constantly keep going to the loo.
had Rasberry shake and feel so bloated, lods of wind too (lol) is that normal. I cant have another. I am afraid that when i go for my weight in on saturday my body will be playing sill buggers, and i will not lose any weight.

HELP!!!!!

All updated Slinky.........

Hey Skinny, how did the interview go?

Tootsie
Start Date - 4th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 13st 3.5lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - 9.5
Now or Never
Start Date - 28th December 2006
Start Weight - 15st 11 lbs
Goal Weight - 10 st
Week 1 - 8 lbs loss
(day 12 now, 1 st loss in total)
Amanda Jayne
Start date: 28th August 2006
Start weight: 17 stone 13 lbs
Current weight: 12 stone 7 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone 13 lbs (subject to change
Skinnyminny
Start date 4th Jan
Start Weight 14st 4lbs
Goal Weight 8st (maybe a little ambitous but will see how it goes - want to be a skinny minny again)
Week 1 - 9.5llbs
Mindless
Start Date - 8th Jan 2007
Start weight - 25st 7llbs
Current weight - 24st 5llbs
Goal Weight - 14st 4llbs
Week 1 - 16llbs
Clucks
Start Weight - 12st 3lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - I'm being weighed Thu but it'll only be 4 days in as started bit late due to allowing nicotine withdrawl to bed in first. My weigh in will be every Thu & its 6pm class xxx
Joh117
Start Date - 2nd Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7lbs
Week 1 - 10lbs loss
Stardreamer
Pixie
Start date: 6th Dec 2006 (but had 2 weeks off over xmas!)
Restart date: 7th Jan 2007
Start weight: 14 stone 10.5lbs
Current weight: 13 stone 8.5 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone (but 9.5 if I can make it!)
Week 1 - 9 llbs loss
Tubby
Ponseta
Startdate: 2nd January 2007
Start weight: 20st 3.5lbs
Goal weight:10st
Week 1: 14.5lbs
Nce1
Slinkytobe
Startdate: 8 January 2007
Start weight: 19st4lbs (Oh no! Can't believe I'm the heaviest on here!!)
Goal weight:10st (Phew!) :eek:
Week 1: 5.5llbs :D

Fallenangel
Weeowobbles
Elsa
Start Date - 9 January 2007
Start Weight - 16 stone 7.5lb
Goal Weigh <10 stone
Week 1: Only on Day 2 so far but despite my concerns drinking the water has not been a problem.
Lilypad
Start Date - 9th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 2lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - 5llbs at first drop in
Kitty
Goombagirl
Start date: Jan 14
Start weight: 13 st 03 lbs
Goal weight: 9 st (ish)
Week 1: weigh in Sunday 21st
Slimslow
Start date: 5th January
Start Weight: 18st 6lbs
Current Weight: 17st 13lbs (is this right?)
1st Goal to be 14 stone - then work from that
Week 1 - 7llbs loss
Supermum
Start date: 10 January
Start weight: 14stone 2 lbs
Current weight: 13 stone 9 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone 5 lbs

Day 11

I have had a very busy day (Social Worker -leaving care) up and down the stairs like an idiot (office on 3rd floor). Had 1.5 litres by 9.30am meetings, reviews, assessments the works, Legs kiling me after the aqua aerobics last night. so far i ahave managed about 3.5 litres. I dont drink well at work not sure why even when i dont have to go out, which is when i dont drink much cause of having to constantly keep going to the loo.
had Rasberry shake and feel so bloated, lods of wind too (lol) is that normal. I cant have another. I am afraid that when i go for my weight in on saturday my body will be playing sill buggers, and i will not lose any weight.

HELP!!!!!

Sounds like you have had a mad day, I have just got in from work, what do I do? straight on to this site:confused: . can't be too long, hubby may get the hump.

I have been bloated, quite a bit actually but no more "fartier" than normal. Mind you that is quite a lot if you ask DH:eek:

You need to have all your packs, if you can manage them. Sometimes it is hard to get them down, but you will feel pants if you miss them out.

Im just off to have my last one of the day, nice pepermint chocolate, yum yum!!

Toostie thanks for that,

I might have a hot choc drink and that will be 2 if not in bed by 11 will attempt a double. And yes fart all the way (lol).

My partner also gets te hump when i take my laptop to bed instead of him (lol).

Some paperwork to do anyway.... It never stops.

Cheers
Kara

Update

Well I had my first weigh in last night - I've lost 7.5lbs (Not as high as some of the others but more than I have ever lost in the 1st week of a diet so I'm pleased.

Tootsie - can you update my entry for me please?

I've been reading back over some of the messages and I've had a little chuckle about some of them. The feeling so full you are sure you must have eaten something you shouldn't have! As for gas - has anyone tried the water flavourings yet???

Well done everybody on their weight losses - its so inspiring to see how everyone progresses.

Well I had my first weigh in last night - I've lost 7.5lbs (Not as high as some of the others but more than I have ever lost in the 1st week of a diet so I'm pleased.

Tootsie - can you update my entry for me please?

I've been reading back over some of the messages and I've had a little chuckle about some of them. The feeling so full you are sure you must have eaten something you shouldn't have! As for gas - has anyone tried the water flavourings yet???

Well done everybody on their weight losses - its so inspiring to see how everyone progresses.

thanks for that ella i havent eatten nothing i shouldnt have. I bourght both water flavours and used the the first 3 days i now drink plain water which is a first as i never used to drink water at all just COKE, if you wanna try before u buy i could send you mineas i dont think i am a fan

I start today!

Had first class last night, a good group - mixed bunch but think we'll get on well.

Weigh in was a bit of a shock, can't quite believe I'm almost 4½ stone heavier than I was 18 months ago. But, onwards and downwards.

My stats:

Start Date: 17th January
Start Weight: 15st 2lbs
Goal Weight: 10st 7lbs

Had my week 2 weigh in last night and I lost 5 lbs so here are my stats

Joh117
Start Weight - 14st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7lbs
Week 1 - 10lbs loss
Week 2 - 5lbs loss

I am very happy so far not much time to write as I am heading off to work

Jo

Congratulations Elsa and Joh117 on your losses.

Elsa - good start - as they say the longest jorney starts with just one step and thats a fair step. Joh117 - well done on keeping the momentum going - nothing quite matches that first week rush but so see it continue must feel great

Good morning one and all, and what a shi**y morning it is too. Rain, rain, rain !!!!!!!

Well done Elsa on your 7.5llbs loss, how good does that feel?
:D :D
and Jo, an amazing 15llbs in two weeks, it beggers belief this diet dosn't it?:confused: :D :D

Thanks for your stats Virgo Girl and congrats on your Day 1!! If you need any help just post us all. We are all still really new to this so the first week is still fresh in our memories

I will update all stats

Tootsie
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - 9.5
Now or Never
Goal Weight - 10 st
Week 1 - 8 lbs loss
Amanda Jayne
Skinnyminny
Start date 4th Jan
Start Weight 14st 4lbs
Goal Weight 8st (maybe a little ambitous but will see how it goes - want to be a skinny minny again)
Week 1 - 9.5llbs
Mindless
Goal Weight - 14st 4llbs
Week 1 - 16llbs
Clucks
Start Weight - 12st 3lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - I'm being weighed Thu but it'll only be 4 days in as started bit late due to allowing nicotine withdrawl to bed in first. My weigh in will be every Thu & its 6pm class xxx
Joh117
Start Weight - 14st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7lbs
Week 1 - 10lbs loss
Week 2 - 5llb loss
Total loss to date - 15llbs
Stardreamer
Pixie
Week 1 - 9 llbs loss
Tubby
Ponseta
Nce1
Slinkytobe

Fallenangel
Weeowobbles
Elsa
Goal Weigh <10 stone
Week 1: 7.5llbs
Lilypad
Start Weight - 14st 2lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Kitty
Goombagirl
Slimslow
Week 1 - 7llbs loss
Supermum
Virgogirl

Another long response.....LOL

Morning Toots

Interview went really well, so fingures crossed, it was one of those traumatic assessment days where you have to do tests presentations role plays and group excersises.

I just feel more confident in general, like I used to be when I was slimmer!!! So I think that got across.

I was so proud of myself though, cos they had put on the most delicious looking buffet lunch I have ever seen, full of all this things I like. I stayed strong and ate a bar & lots of water - to be honest it did not bother me too much at all.

It was a speculative interview - ie. no specific vacancies at present but they are expecting some over the next few months. So just waiting to see if they want to take me onto the next stage.

I have not weighed myself (tonight's the night) but clothes definately feel looser. So hope the scales reflect this.

I have been really struggling to drink all the water & eat all the foodpacks just latley and I don't know why, apart from I have been rushing around alot and have not really sat down long enough to think about eating or drinking.:eek: :eek: :eek:

I am ashamed to say that I only ate a bar yesturday :eek: :eek: so I will no doubt pay for it today when I feel like crap for the rest of the day.

I am studying for a degree with the OU and so I have been working on assignments and studying alot, a case of burning the candle at both ends!!!!

Anyway still positive and focused on my goal to be slim by summer. Looking forward to tonight to see all the girls from my group.

Speak soon

x

Hiya Skinny

Really glad the interview went well. I have done a couple of those assesment days and they leave you totally drained dont they? and well done for ingnoring the food. Did you feel really proud of yourself?

it is really hard to get the packs down I know but please try as you will go into starvation mode and start loosing too much muscle and not enough fat!!!!

I am a bit aprehensive about tonight. All my clothes feel great but I feel really full and bloated. I have only had a poo 3 times in two weeks so maybe thats the reason. I am drinking so much water, about 7/8 lires a day but it dons't seem to be making any difference. Will speak to LLC tonight I think.

What time is your class?

Hi Toots

I know I will try & make a real effort - it's not that I don't like them it is weird I just forget to eat them:confused: :confused: :confused:.

My meeting is at 7.30pm.

Empathize about the number 2's - I am not going that regular either. Someone in my class complained about this last week & was told to try the water flavours as this helps.

Good luck for tonight - let me know how you get on

x

Pls could you post my updated stats Toots.
Its very good of you to do this, your a very good host

Ponseta
Week 1: 14.75lbs
Week 2: 6.25lbs
Total of 1.5 stones in 2 week! Am so chuffed!

Hey, way to go Ponseta, thats blooming marvellous. That take you to the 18's in just 2 weeks, well done!!:D :D :D
Thanks for your "thanks", I don't mind doing it at all, in fact I am rather enjoying it:confused:

Tootsie
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - 9.5
Now or Never
Goal Weight - 10 st
Week 1 - 8 lbs loss
Amanda Jayne
Skinnyminny
Start date 4th Jan
Start Weight 14st 4lbs
Week 1 - 9.5llbs
Mindless
Goal Weight - 14st 4llbs
Week 1 - 16llbs
Clucks
Start Weight - 12st 3lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Joh117
Start Weight - 14st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7lbs
Week 1 - 10lbs loss
Week 2 - 5llb loss
Total loss to date - 15llbs
Stardreamer
Pixie
Week 1 - 9 llbs loss
Tubby
Ponseta
Week 2: 6.25llbs
Total of 1.5 stones in 2 weeks! Am so chuffed!:D :D :D
Nce1
Slinkytobe

Fallenangel
Weeowobbles
Elsa
Goal Weigh <10 stone
Week 1: 7.5llbs
Lilypad
Start Weight - 14st 2lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Kitty
Goombagirl
Slimslow
Week 1 - 7llbs loss
Supermum
Virgogirl

Hi all,

I have my second meeting tonight so my first WI (proper) I know I shouldn't set myself up but hoping for another good loss. Also trying to plan what on earth I will have sachet wise for the next week.:rolleyes:

Will post my results when I get back

Back