LL STARTERS IN JANUARY 2007

Hiya Slimslow

My start weight was 13.3.5 stone, hoping to get to 10 stone and am doing LL. I am not excersising but I am making sure I am more active and am really trying hard to do my 10,000 steps a day. I drink about 6-7 litres of water a day,always sipping!!!! i am also not having the bars or water flavourings as of last week and that seems to have speeded things up for this weeks weigh in, it may just be all down to fluke though. I am not expecting a massive loss next week as I did so well this week.

How are you doing hun?

Oh just getting on really,

I have slowed doen i think and my mind is not in the right place at preesnty. I feel like i am not going to reach my goal and it appears cause no one has complemented me that i might have not lost any more weight as i am stressed with work and everything else. not drinking as much as i such must admit as i have so many meeting to attend.

I hope that i at least lose a total of 18.5Lbs by saturday as i will have lsot this as this will spur me on.

Kisses

Kara

Slimslow

DON'T WORRY. I often feel like you - but there won't be ANY other diet out there that will be as effective as this one. You must take the slow weight loss with the fast.

My LLC said that after a couple of weeks youwill think you can do this alon and that you should remeber that you can't !!!

I think my way of dealing with slow weight loss is to remove myelf from the situation and to just look forward. Also - don't look at the scales - they do determine your mood and that will not put you in the right place for perservering.

Are you drinking enough again I have been told to try and up my water from 4 litres to 6 litres - you might see a difference if you do that.

Keep going we are all in the same boat.

Hello to everyone. I am on day 2 of LL and feel not too bad exept that I am absolutely freezing!! Is this normal? Feeling very strong and positive at the moment but very glad to know that this site is here for the bad days which I am sure will hit at some point. Thanks for all the inspiration - it is reading the fab results on this site that gave me the impetous to join up and get started.

Hi Jackie,

i'm on day 22 LL and yes it is normal to be freezing. i am trying to drink more water but its bloody freezin anyway without drinking cold things!!! so i am drinking peppermint tea.

Good luck hun.

Dawn

Oh just getting on really,

I have slowed doen i think and my mind is not in the right place at preesnty. I feel like i am not going to reach my goal and it appears cause no one has complemented me that i might have not lost any more weight as i am stressed with work and everything else. not drinking as much as i such must admit as i have so many meeting to attend.

I hope that i at least lose a total of 18.5Lbs by saturday as i will have lsot this as this will spur me on.

Kisses

Kara

Slimslow
I just want to say SNAP - I was looking at your stats in the list and we are losing at almost the same rate. I must admit I did feel a bit disappointed when I compared my weight loss to my fellow group members (I've lost just over the stone and most of them have lost close on 2 stone and it shows:jelous: ) But I talked it over with my hubby who pointed out that last year it took me 3 months to lose 1 stone and I've done it in 4 weeks!!!:)

Just remember this is for you - it's not a competition, where else could you lose at the speed you are.

Update

Toots
I've not been on for a few days - my time just seems to get swallowed up but I have my update from last Monday.

Week 3 ??? Away so no weigh in
Week 4 -5lbs
Total lost 16.5lbs

I'm not the fastest loser in the West but I'm getting there. Great loses though from everybody.

LLC

I spoke to the business advisor at my bank on Friday about a small business loan for being an LLC, he sounded really positive but had to refer it to his senior manager. he called me last night while I was having my "moment" so couldn't speak to him, he is calling back tonight so fingers crossed. Once I have the go ahead from him (if I get it), then I will have to go through the recruitment process with LL, that scares the life out of me. Hubby is so totally behind me on this which is great. i keep imagining running the groups and what kind of an LLC I would make. How exciting!!!!!:eek: :eek:
Toots - well done on being so proactive - you really are the doing type of person aren't you? I really admire that. I've toyed with the idea of being a LLC but it's still just an idea for me.
Thanks for managing this thread.

can you add my stats to this please tootsie, I started January 11th

week 1 11.4 lb
week 2 5.9 lb total 17.3 lb
week 3 4.7 lb total 22 lb
week 4 3.3 lb total 25.3 lb

Am hoping to lose at least 2.7 lb this week and get my 2 stone :D

Toots
I've not been on for a few days - my time just seems to get swallowed up but I have my update from last Monday.

Week 3 ??? Away so no weigh in
Week 4 -5lbs
Total lost 16.5lbs

I'm not the fastest loser in the West but I'm getting there. Great loses though from everybody.

Well done on your loss so far Elsa and it's great to see you back:D
i will post your loss below, keep going hun, you are doing just fine xx

Toots - well done on being so proactive - you really are the doing type of person aren't you? I really admire that. I've toyed with the idea of being a LLC but it's still just an idea for me.
Thanks for managing this thread.

Thanks you Elsa, that mean alot xxx

can you add my stats to this please tootsie, I started January 11th

week 1 11.4 lb
week 2 5.9 lb total 17.3 lb
week 3 4.7 lb total 22 lb
week 4 3.3 lb total 25.3 lb

Am hoping to lose at least 2.7 lb this week and get my 2 stone :D

Well done Yorkie, some great losses there!! i will post you stats below also. Keep downing the water xxx

Tootsie
Start Date - 4th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 13st 3.5lbs
Current weight - 11.5st
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - 9.5lbs
Week 2 - 4.5lbs:D
Week 3 - 3.5lbs
Week 4 - 3.5lbs
Week 5 - 5.0lbs:D :D :D
Total so far - 26llbs:D :D
Now or Never
Start Date - 28th December 2006
Start Weight - 15st 11 lbs
Goal Weight - 10 st
Week 1 - 8 lbs loss:D
Week 2 - ?
Week 3 - ?
Week 4 - ?
Total loss so far - 28lbs (an amazing 2 stone:D :D )
Amanda Jayne
Start date: 28th August 2006
Start weight: 17 stone 13 lbs
Current weight: 11 stone 3 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone 13 lbs (subject to change
Week 1 - management 4lbs lost:D
Week 2 - management 3lbs lost:D :D
Skinnyminny
Start date 4th Jan
Start Weight 14st 4lbs
Goal Weight 8st (maybe a little ambitous but will see how it goes - want to be a skinny minny again)
Week 1 - 9.5llbs:D :D
Week 2 - 6.5llbs:D :D
Week 3 - 3.0lbs:D :D
Week 4 - 4.0lbs:D :D
Week 5 - 5.0lbs:D :D :D
Total so far - 28lbs
Mindless
start date - 8th Jan 2007
Start weight - 25st 7lbs
Current weight - 22st 12lbs
Goal Weight - 14st 4llbs
Week 1 - 16lbs:D :D :D
Week 2 - 11lbs:D :D :D

Week 3 - 04lbs :sigh:
Week 4 - 06lbs :D :D
Weight loss so far - 37lbs
Clucks
Start Date - 8th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 12st 3lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - I'm being weighed Thu but it'll only be 4 days in as started bit late due to allowing nicotine withdrawl to bed in first. My weigh in will be every Thu & its 6pm class xxx
Joh117
Start Date - 2nd Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7lbs
Week 1 - 10lbs loss:D :D
Week 2 - 5lbs loss:D :D
Week 3 - 2 lbs:D
Week 4 - 6.8lbs rounded up to 7lbs loss (I rounded down last weeks so I think thats OK)

Week 5 - 2.2lbs
Total loss to date - 27lbs:D

Stardreamer
Pixie
Start date: 6th Dec 2006 (but had 2 weeks off over xmas!)
Restart date: 7th Jan 2007
Start weight: 14 stone 10.5lbs
Current weight: 13 stone 3 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone (but 9.5 if I can make it!)
Week 1 - 9 llbs loss:D :D
Week 2- 5.5lbs loss:D :D
Total lost- 22lbs.
Tubby
Ponseta
Startdate: 2nd January 2007
Start weight: 20st 3.5lbs
Goal weight:10st
Week 1: 14.5lbs:D
Week 2: 6.25llbs:D
Total of 1.5 stones in 2 weeks! Am so chuffed!:D :D :D
Nce1
Start date:25th of January
Start weight: 15st 5lbs
Goal Weight: 11 st
Week 1 - 8.5lbs:D
Week 2 - 5.5 lbs
Total loss so far - 14lbs:D :D
Slinkytobe
Startdate: 8 January 2007
Start weight: 19st4lbs (Oh no! Can't believe I'm the heaviest on here!!)
Goal weight:10st (Phew!) :eek:
Week 1: 5.5llbs :D

Week 2: 7.0 lbs:D :D :D
Week 3: 4.5 lbs:D :D
Week 4: 3.5 lbs
Total loss so far - 20.5llbs:D :D :D
Fallenangel
Weeowobbles
Elsa
Start Date - 9 January 2007
Start Weight - 16 stone 7.5lb
Goal Weigh <10 stone
Week 1: 7.5llbs:D :D
Week 2: 4 llbs:D :D
Week 3 : No weigh in
Week 4 : 5.0 lbs:D
Total loss for far : 16.5lbs:D
Lilypad
Start Date - 9th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 2lbs
Goal Weight - 9 stone 7lbs
Week 1 - 8llbs :D
Week 2- 2llbs :D
Week 3- 3.5lbs:D
Week 4- 8.0lbs:D :D :D
Kitty
Goombagirl
Start date: Jan 14
Start weight: 13 st 03 lbs
Goal weight: 9 st (ish)
Week 1: 7llbs:D :D
Week 2 : 5lbs:D
Week 3 : 5lbs:D :D
Total so far - 17lbs:D :D :D
Slimslow
Start date: 5th January
Start Weight: 18st 6lbs
Current Weight: 17st 13lbs (is this right?)
1st Goal to be 14 stone - then work from that
Week 1 - 7llbs loss:D
Week 2 - 4llbs loss:D
Week 3 - 1lbs loss:D
Week 4 - 4lbs loss:D :D
Total lost so far - 16llbs:D :D
Supermum
Start date: 10 January
Start weight: 14stone 2 lbs
Current weight: 12 stone 9 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone 5 lbs
Week 1 - 10lbs:D :D
Week 2 - 5lbs:D :D
Week 3 - 3 lbs
Week 4 - 3 lbs
Total so far - 21lbs:D :D
:D
Virgogirl
Start Date: 17th January
Start Weight: 15st 2lbs
Current Weight: 13st 13lbs
Goal Weight: 11st
Week 1 - 9lbs
Week 2 - 3lbs
Week 3 - 5lbs
Total lost so far - 17lbs
Kitty
Start Date 18th January
Start Weight 13st5lb
Goal Weigh 8st10
Rachris
Start Date - 14 Jan 2007
Start weight - 15st 7llbs
Current weight - 14st 6llbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7llbs
Week 1 - 7lbs:D :D

Week 2 - 8lbs:D :D :D
Weight loss so far - 15lbs
Tryinghard
Start Date -
Start Weight -
Current weight -
Goal Weight -
Week 1 - 9lbs:D
Week 2 - 4lbs:D
total lost so far - 13lbs:D :D
Sal
Start Date - 22 Jan 07
Start Weight - 15 stone
Current weight - 13.13 stone
Goal Weight - 11.4 stone
Week 1 - 11lbs:D
Week 2 - 4lbs:D
Total so far - 15lbs:D :D
Islander
Start Date - 09 Janury 2007
Start Weight - 16stone
Goal weight?
Week 1 - 12lbs:D :D
Week 2 - 4lbs:D :D
Week 3 - 5lbs:D :D
Total lost so far - 21lbs:D :D :D
Catwoman
Start Date - 25th January 2007
Start Weight - 12 stone 8 lbs
Goal Weight - ?
Week 1 - 6.8 lbs:D
Week 2 - 2.2 lbs:D :D
Total lost so fare - 9lbs:D
MaxieP
Start date - 30th January 2007
Start weight - 15 stone 10lbs
Goal Weight -
Week 1 - 8lbs:D :D
Total loss so fare - 8lbs
Yorkiegirl
Start Date - 11th January 2007
Start weigh- ?
Goal Weight -?
Week 1 - 11.4lbs:D :D
Week 2 - 5.9lbs:D
Week 3 - 4.7lbs:D
Week 4 - 3.3lbs:D
Total loss so far - 25.3 lbs:D

my start weight was 18 stone 5
not really sure what my goal weight is..... for my height I need to be 10 stone but I don't know if I want to go that far. So let's say 12 stone for now... I can always change that after all!

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. Just back from my meeting - another 3 lbs gone forever:). I won't be weighed for at least another 2 weeks as we're going skiing next weekend and I might not make it back in time for the following Sunday's meeting. I'm hoping the cold and activity will give my weight loss a boost. I'll be SSing which will be slightly sad as one of the things I love most about France is the food! However I've promised myself I'll enjoy the fondues and tartiflette even more in 2008 when I'm (still) slim. My skiing should improve too when I'm lighter. One good thing is my ski trousers are really baggy - was going to wear the next size down but my son has pinched those. At least it'll be easier getting up this year when I crash - not quite so much lard to haul off the piste.

Had the first comments about my weight loss this morning. I thought I wasn't too bothered about other people's opinions but I have to admit it gave me quite a warm glow. Today was the first day in size 16 jeans - hope I don't have to wear them for too long as I have a pair of size 14s and 12s waiting in my wardrobe.

Keep up the good work everybody - it's so exciting to log on here and see how successful you're all being. Thanks again Tootsie for sorting the stats.

Last edited:
hi every one reall enjoyed reading your messages first time I have taken partStarted on Jan 4th loss so far 32lbs but am struggling this week don't know why but really craving food any suggestions please hi skinnyminny how you doing

Hello everone - I love reading about all the weight losses- when I can get on the computer - my 2 children live on MSN so I have to wait my turn! Its really encouraging knowing that there are other people going through exactly the same issues as me. I had a strange week last week and only lost 1lb, but this week I've lost 5lbs which has really spurred me on. I think I'm starting to feel a lot more energetic as well which is brilliant.

Toots - can you update my stats please

Rachris
Start Date - 14 Jan 2007
Start weight - 15st 7llbs
Current weight - 14st 6llbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7llbs
Week 1 - 7lbs:D :D

Week 2 - 8lbs:D :D :D
Week 3 - 1lb
Week 4 - 5lbs:D :D :D
Weight loss so far - 21lbs

Not quite sure why I only lost 1lb on week 3 but its evened out anyway

Hi Tootsie et al,

Just had my week 5 weigh in so could you please update my stats as below.

Mindless
start date - 8th Jan 2007
Start weight - 25st 7lbs
Current weight - 22st 6lbs
Goal Weight - 14st 4llbs
Week 1 - 16lbs:D :D :D
Week 2 - 11lbs:D :D :D

Week 3 - 04lbs :sigh:
Week 4 - 06lbs :D :D

Week 5 - 06lbs :D :D
Weight loss so far - 37lbs

Many thanks.

You know as this listing gets more popular and these stats grow by week, we need to think of another format otherwise one weight stats post will take up one whole page !:D

Its brill to see all this ongoing success - you can't help but get a buzz from it, everytime you see the list and peoples successes

hi every one reall enjoyed reading your messages first time I have taken partStarted on Jan 4th loss so far 32lbs but am struggling this week don't know why but really craving food any suggestions please hi skinnyminny how you doing

Hi Yorkshire Rose

Hang on in there, everytime you get a craving just quickly think of something else, like how good it will be when you have reached your goal. That tends to work for me. I also drink more water.

Nice to see you on here - speak soon.

x

Another Newbie

Hi everyone - My name's is Claire and I've now been doing LL for 20 days - gasp! Can't quite believe I've stuck to it this long, and that I'm a fifth of the way through my 100 days.

Getting down that water and keeping my eye on the prize - in my case my ex-boyfriend's wedding in June. I will look fabulous, I promise myself. And a few interim party type goals in between.

I started at 16st 8 per my LLC and last week I weighed in at 15st 6, so it's getting there. I'm really hoping for 15' 1 this week, as my scales this morning were starting to tip over into the 14 stone bracket! Woo Hoo!

Slow and steady wins the race, I'm sure.

Hugs

C

Hi Vorlina

It is really good when you break into another stone bracket - I started at 14st 4 and have lost 2 stone - I am hoping for another 5lbs this week and then I can be in the 11's (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh)

I have been doing LL since 4th Jan (stopped counting the days now) but think that is about 51/2 weeks and to be honest am really proud of myself for sticking to it so far. I am not finding it too bad, have the odd "moment" but all in all the not eating makes life much simpler, that said am looking forward to eating again as a slim trim person.

Good luck

x

Hey everyone,

it's great to hear how well you are all doing. Going to LLC tonight so will let you all know. I am going to tell everyone about this site as it has helped me tremendously.

Well Done all.

xx

hi all
feeling a bit scunnered tonight - had weigh in last night and had put on a lb. I had stuck to LL completely apart from the soda & lime episode at the weekend (see other thread).

Only other explanation is that I weighed myself yesterday morning and it looked good. I then had a day off work and went for a massage as I had a treat gift voucher from Christmas. I had to drink loads of water after that (more than usual LL day) and I wonder if all that extra water has slowed down weight loss.

I know that in 3 weeks I've lost 14lbs which is great, but just disappointed that not only have I lost weight, but I've put on.

hope this doesn't throw me this week:cry: :sigh:
anyone thoughts? anyone else had anything similar?

Back