LL STARTERS IN JANUARY 2007

Sal - I've read enough posts that I know it's not unusual for someone to stay the same or increase 1 week, but then have a magnificent loss the next - so don't be disheartened. All this water does play havoc with my weight - I can weigh upto 7lbs heavier in the evening than I do in the morning! So I think it is easily done - but it's not real weight gain!

Toots - can you update my stats please
Week 5 -3.5
Total 20 lbs (slow & steady)

Last edited:
cheers Elsa - I know you're right but can't help feeling disappointed. really chuffed have kept going today though. thanks for your support.

Toots - could I update my stats -
week 3 - gain 1lb:cry:
changing my target to 11st 6 lbs
total weight loss 14lbs

thanks again

Hia Tootsie!

Could you update my stats please.

I was thinking that you could reduce the info (to save space) and write something like

AmandaJayne: Goal weight: 10.13
2lb lost this week. 2lb from Goal!

Hopefully this will help!

Good Morning everyone

How are we all doing this morning.

I am not too good today for some reason. Spent most of last night obsessing about food, and so went to bed early utterley miserable. The weird thing is I am dreaming about nice healthy fish with crisp salads :confused: :confused: and not the burger & chips that I used to obsess about. Don't get me wrong I would still like burger & chips but its nice healthy food I seem to want at the moment.

I have a weigh in tonight and am secretly hoping for another 5lb loss. That would get me into the 11stone bracket and then I will feel I have turned a bit of a corner.

I don't know about you guys but there are certain weights that I could never seem to get past on other diets & so to break into the 11's would mean that I have broken that cycle which is probably psychological anyway. Then I will focus on the next goal. It is the only way I can get through this at the moment - little goals (although they are actually not that little).

Oh & it's valentines day & we would normally celebrate by going out for a really nice meal and so I guess I feel I am missing out on that, although I realise that come next valentines day I will be able to wear nice sexy lingerie and look & feel great and can have my meal then!

My hubby said, he was not sure how to surprise me as champayne, chocolates & strawberries are no go areas and did not want to buy me lingerie as I am shrinking before his eyes (his words not mine), he buys me flowers all the time anyway so that won't be special.............. sorry I sound like a right old moan don't I.

Anyway I have concluded that he has not bothered s he left very early this morning & there is no card to be found :( :mad:

I am off to my weigh in tonight & he is off to his car club meeting (yes very sad I know) and they say romance is dead!!!!!!

Anyways, moan over have a godd day everyone.

x

"I am dreaming about nice healthy fish with crisp salads"

Hia Skinny!

I did that too! Now I am eating, I really appreciate these lovely foods and don't even consider the other type!

"to break into the 11's would mean that I have broken that cycle which is probably psychological anyway"

Ditto me, Skinny. Mine was getting below 13 stone! Left it far behind now ... never to see it again!

"come next valentines day I will be able to wear nice sexy lingerie and look & feel great"

That'll be me this year, Skinny. For the first time ever. I have already been practicing last weekend!

Oh, congratulations on a fantastic loss again!

Morning All,

Not been around for a few days but am still plodding along. Had 4th weigh-in last night. Toots, would you update the stats for me please?

Virgogirl
Start Date: 17th January
Start Weight: 15st 2lbs
Current Weight: 13st 9lbs
Goal Weight: 11st
Week 1 - 9lbs
Week 2 - 3lbs

Week 3 - 5lbs
Week 4 - 4lbs
Total lost so far - 21lbs (1½ stone
)

Busy at work today, so won't be around much, have a good day, everyone.

Skinny

Have been feeling really low today - am about to end week five today and beginning to think that there are just weeks and weeks of packs ahead of me. Also I always cook a nice meal on valentines and feel I am missing out.

Also had a conversation with a friend about her cousin who has lost 4 stone on LL and has another 6 to go and said that she must have been desperate to do it and of course she is and so am I but the thought of someone else seeing me as desperate and out of control (true though) is really hurtful. Whne I think about it it is this that put me in a bad mood. One thing about not being able to eat in response to feelings (without knowing it) is that you actually have to think about why you are in a bad mood and think yourself out of it.

I just hope I can continue once food is part of my life again.

Skinny

Have been feeling really low today - am about to end week five today and beginning to think that there are just weeks and weeks of packs ahead of me. Also I always cook a nice meal on valentines and feel I am missing out.

Also had a conversation with a friend about her cousin who has lost 4 stone on LL and has another 6 to go and said that she must have been desperate to do it and of course she is and so am I but the thought of someone else seeing me as desperate and out of control (true though) is really hurtful. Whne I think about it it is this that put me in a bad mood. One thing about not being able to eat in response to feelings (without knowing it) is that you actually have to think about why you are in a bad mood and think yourself out of it.

I just hope I can continue once food is part of my life again.

Hey Supermum,

Know exactly where you are coming from and last weekend (my end of week 5) was very difficult.

Not sure this will help, but I look at it this way. I am taking 6 months out of my 'food life'. As I will live to be 100 (medical science please take note and catch up!!!) this is only 0.5% of my life will be 'out of the loop' food wise.

After this, I intend to return to a better more controlled food life with the ability to have the normal 'special occasions'.

Putting it that way - makes me realise how small the sacrifice is in terms of the total picture - and as such, so much more bearable.

It is not a sign of desperation - just a sign of someone saying, I am taking control of something I am not happy about and putting it right. How strong is that - others just let life happen to them - WE DON'T.

Like I said, don't know whether this might help - am sure others have their own approaches - the one thing that is certain, we know where you're at and will try to help

carpe diem

Hi everyone

Lost another 4lbs this week - not quite the 5 I hoped for, but hey 4lbs is fantastic and am well on target to reach my goal weight.

Everyone in the group is starting to look thinner and it is really starting to make a difference to clothes etc...

I think my BMI has now falen into the overweight category (just & epends which chart you refer to) Hoorah am no longer obese.:D :D :D

Speak soon
PS Toots where are you??

Hi everyone - I'm reassured to see I'm not the only one sitting here on my computer on Valentines Day Rather than out enjoying a slap up meal. I really missed it tonight the mushroom soup didn't quite hit the spot. Oh well - it's only one year out of many and hubby sent me a lovely card to his "sexy" wife getting "sexier" everyday. Aaarghhhh - I knew there was areason I married him even if he is downstairs watching the footballl now !!

Hi everyone
Week one over and feeling high as a kite - 15lbs lost in one week!! I know that will drop dramatically in later weeks but I just feel very encouraged and relieved that it really does work. Toots can you update my stats please. Thanks

hi toots
how's it going?

Hi Everyone, you are all doing so great. Have not been on as have been so busy this week. Husband is in the States on business and have had the wek of with DD as she is on half term, we have been sooooo busy it's been great.

I will update everyones stats below, apologies if I miss anyone or anything but there have been alot of posts since I was last here. I had my week 6 weigh in last night and have lost another 4 lbs, so so chuffed. Spoke to councellor tonight as I only have 15lbs to go until I hit my lowest target of 10 stone. I have been nearly 10 stone before and had a lot of comments that I looked to thin so am a bit worried about going under this if i start management at the 10 stone mark. My LLC said last night that we will see how much I lose next week and make a decision then as to whether I start management the next week, how scary is that????? Really would like to see foundation through to the end as I love the girls in the group and the councelling is so valuable to me....

Have a great day all.....

anyway, stats updated below
Tootsie
Start Date - 4th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 13st 3.5lbs
Current weight - 11.5st
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - 9.5lbs
Week 2 - 4.5lbs:D
Week 3 - 3.5lbs
Week 4 - 3.5lbs
Week 5 - 5.0lbs:D :D :D
Week 6 - 4.0lbs:D :D
Total so far - 30llbs:D :D
Now or Never
Start Date - 28th December 2006
Start Weight - 15st 11 lbs
Goal Weight - 10 st
Week 1 - 8 lbs loss:D
Week 2 - ?
Week 3 - ?
Week 4 - ?
Total loss so far - 28lbs (an amazing 2 stone:D :D )
Amanda Jayne
Start date: 28th August 2006
Start weight: 17 stone 13 lbs
Current weight: 11 stone 3 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone 13 lbs (subject to change
Week 1 - management 4lbs lost:D
Week 2 - management 3lbs lost:D :D
Week 3 - management 2lbs lost :D :D
Skinnyminny
Start date 4th Jan
Start Weight 14st 4lbs
Goal Weight 8st (maybe a little ambitous but will see how it goes - want to be a skinny minny again)
Week 1 - 9.5llbs:D :D
Week 2 - 6.5llbs:D :D
Week 3 - 3.0lbs:D :D
Week 4 - 4.0lbs:D :D
Week 5 - 5.0lbs:D :D :D
Week 6 - 4.0lbs:D
Total so far - 32lbs
Mindless
start date - 8th Jan 2007
Start weight - 25st 7lbs
Current weight - 22st 12lbs
Goal Weight - 14st 4llbs
Week 1 - 16lbs:D :D :D
Week 2 - 11lbs:D :D :D

Week 3 - 04lbs :sigh:
Week 4 - 06lbs :D :D

Week 5 - 06lbs:D :D
Weight loss so far - 43lbs
Clucks
Start Date - 8th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 12st 3lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - I'm being weighed Thu but it'll only be 4 days in as started bit late due to allowing nicotine withdrawl to bed in first. My weigh in will be every Thu & its 6pm class xxx
Joh117
Start Date - 2nd Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7lbs
Week 1 - 10lbs loss:D :D
Week 2 - 5lbs loss:D :D
Week 3 - 2 lbs:D
Week 4 - 6.8lbs rounded up to 7lbs loss (I rounded down last weeks so I think thats OK)
Week 5 - 2.2lbs
Total loss to date - 27lbs:D
Stardreamer
Pixie
Start date: 6th Dec 2006 (but had 2 weeks off over xmas!)
Restart date: 7th Jan 2007
Start weight: 14 stone 10.5lbs
Current weight: 13 stone 3 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone (but 9.5 if I can make it!)
Week 1 - 9 llbs loss:D :D
Week 2- 5.5lbs loss:D :D
Total lost- 22lbs.
Tubby
Ponseta
Startdate: 2nd January 2007
Start weight: 20st 3.5lbs
Goal weight:10st
Week 1: 14.5lbs:D
Week 2: 6.25llbs:D
Total of 1.5 stones in 2 weeks! Am so chuffed!:D :D :D
Nce1
Start date:25th of January
Start weight: 15st 5lbs
Goal Weight: 11 st
Week 1 - 8.5lbs:D
Week 2 - 5.5 lbs
Total loss so far - 14lbs:D :D
Slinkytobe
Startdate: 8 January 2007
Start weight: 19st4lbs (Oh no! Can't believe I'm the heaviest on here!!)
Goal weight:10st (Phew!) :eek:
Week 1: 5.5llbs :D

Week 2: 7.0 lbs:D :D :D
Week 3: 4.5 lbs:D :D
Week 4: 3.5 lbs
Total loss so far - 20.5llbs:D :D :D
Fallenangel
Weeowobbles
Elsa
Start Date - 9 January 2007
Start Weight - 16 stone 7.5lb
Goal Weigh <10 stone
Week 1: 7.5llbs:D :D
Week 2: 4 llbs:D :D
Week 3 : No weigh in
Week 4 : 5.0 lbs:D
Week 5 : 3.5lbs:D
Total loss for far : 20lbs:D
Lilypad
Start Date - 9th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 2lbs
Goal Weight - 9 stone 7lbs
Week 1 - 8llbs :D
Week 2- 2llbs :D
Week 3- 3.5lbs:D
Week 4- 8.0lbs:D :D :D
Week 5 - 3lbs:D
Kitty
Goombagirl
Start date: Jan 14
Start weight: 13 st 03 lbs
Goal weight: 9 st (ish)
Week 1: 7llbs:D :D
Week 2 : 5lbs:D
Week 3 : 5lbs:D :D
Week 4 : 3lbs:D
Total so far - 21lbs:D :D :D
Slimslow
Start date: 5th January
Start Weight: 18st 6lbs
Current Weight: 17st 13lbs (is this right?)
1st Goal to be 14 stone - then work from that
Week 1 - 7llbs loss:D
Week 2 - 4llbs loss:D
Week 3 - 1lbs loss:D
Week 4 - 4lbs loss:D :D
Total lost so far - 16llbs:D :D
Supermum
Start date: 10 January
Start weight: 14stone 2 lbs
Current weight: 12 stone 9 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone 5 lbs
Week 1 - 10lbs:D :D
Week 2 - 5lbs:D :D
Week 3 - 3 lbs
Week 4 - 3 lbs
Total so far - 21lbs:D :D
:D
Virgogirl
Start Date: 17th January
Start Weight: 15st 2lbs
Current Weight: 13st 13lbs
Goal Weight: 11st
Week 1 - 9lbs
Week 2 - 3lbs
Week 3 - 5lbs
Week 4 - 4lbs:D
Total lost so far - 21lbs
Kitty
Start Date 18th January
Start Weight 13st5lb
Goal Weigh 8st10
Rachris
Start Date - 14 Jan 2007
Start weight - 15st 7llbs
Current weight - 14st 6llbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7llbs
Week 1 - 7lbs:D :D

Week 2 - 8lbs:D :D :D
Week 3 - 1lb
Week 4 - 5lbs:D :D :D
Weight loss so far - 21lbs

Tryinghard
Start Date -
Start Weight -
Current weight -
Goal Weight -
Week 1 - 9lbs:D
Week 2 - 4lbs:D
total lost so far - 13lbs:D :D
Sal
Start Date - 22 Jan 07
Start Weight - 15 stone
Current weight - 13.13 stone
Goal Weight - 11.6 stone
Week 1 - 11lbs:D
Week 2 - 4lbs:D
Week 3 - 1lbs (gain)
Total so far - 14lbs:D :D
Islander
Start Date - 09 Janury 2007
Start Weight - 16stone
Goal weight?
Week 1 - 12lbs:D :D
Week 2 - 4lbs:D :D
Week 3 - 5lbs:D :D
Total lost so far - 21lbs:D :D :D
Catwoman
Start Date - 25th January 2007
Start Weight - 12 stone 8 lbs
Goal Weight - ?
Week 1 - 6.8 lbs:D
Week 2 - 2.2 lbs:D :D
Total lost so fare - 9lbs:D
MaxieP
Start date - 30th January 2007
Start weight - 15 stone 10lbs
Goal Weight -
Week 1 - 8lbs:D :D
Total loss so fare - 8lbs
Yorkiegirl
Start Date - 11th January 2007
Start weigh- 18.5lbs
Goal Weight -12.0lbs
Week 1 - 11.4lbs:D :D
Week 2 - 5.9lbs:D
Week 3 - 4.7lbs:D
Week 4 - 3.3lbs:D
Total loss so far - 25.3 lbs:D
Jackiem38
Start Date :?
Start Weight :?
Goal Weight :?
Week1 : 15lbs:eek: :D :eek:
Total lost so far - 15lbs

Hi all

Thanks mindless - put that way makes the time seem insignificant. Anyway - I think it is just that I am beginning to be really aware of my feelings - clearly I have shut them out before and I am so shocked at how much I must have done this. Had wi only last night and LLc is on hols - lost another 4 pounds so I am 3lb off 2 stone. My scales hit 11.13 today - which means I am in the 11s and I haven't been there since May 2004 ! My scales are 5lb lighter than LL but I am happy to go with them as they will be with me for life !

Here are my stats !
Supermum
Start date: 10 January
Start weight: 14stone 2 lbs
Current weight: 12 stone 5 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone 5 lbs
Week 1-4 21bs:D :D
Week 5 - 4 lbs

Total so far - 25bs:D :D:D

Good luck everyone ...................

Had to Miss my 3rd weigh in last night as a client had an emergency that meant i couldnt leave to get to my session in time:( . And my LLC hasnt got back to me about collecting my food packs ( ran out of packs and i don't want to have to eat :sigh:

New to Minimins

Hello,

I'm Sarah and I've been lurking on the forum at work whilst waiting to get broadband at home! I am on Day 39 of LL and so far have lost about 2.5 stone. I'm really enjoying it now, altough I have had a few bad days - reading all your tips and stories has really helped and I hope now that I can join in properly!

Looking forward to getting to know you all a lot better!

Hey

I am Tom, and have just started LL a week ago today. Had my first bar today, and that was an interesting experience. hmmm. Not what I was expecting...

However, first week going well. Drinking plenty, and enjoying the soups.

I went for my weigh in tonight, and have managed to lose a stone in the first week.

My target is 6 stone in total to bring me down to 12-13 stone. (i am 6ft)

I'll certainly be on here more often as time goes by....

Wishing you all the best of luck, and hello to all :)

Hia Tom and Sarah,

Yes, the bars are an interesting texture. The toffee I couldn't eat at all. Just managed the lemon. Nice chopped into about 8 - 10 pieces and microwaved for about 1 minute (keep watching) to create mini biscuits.

If you keep working at the programme it'll work for you!

Yorkiegirl
Start Date - 11th January 2007
Start weigh- 18.5lbs
Goal Weight -12.0lbs
Week 1 - 11.4lbs:D :D
Week 2 - 5.9lbs:D
Week 3 - 4.7lbs:D
Week 4 - 3.3lbs:D
Week 5 - 3.1lbs :D
Total loss so far - 28.4 lbs:D

wooooooooohooooooooo 2 stone gone :D

Back