LL STARTERS IN JANUARY 2007

Hey Kels

Well done that is a fantastic result!

Thanks Everyone!!!

I've gone from one extreme to another, I didnt want to tell anyone at work and now i have gone to telling EVERYONE AND ANYONE!! lol

I feel so liberated!!!

Kels

xxxx

Well done Kels, superb stuff. Wouldn't it be great if we could bottle that feeling and use it every time we feel down!!

Hiya Skinny, yes into management but not as enthused about it as I thought I would be. Lots of crooked thinking going on at the moment!!! Thought records have realy helped though, helps you see through the fog!!!

I am at home yesterday and today, will know more later on to today or Monday, really not that bothered to tell you the truth:cool:

How you doin today hun, things on the up?

Speak soon xx

Thanks so much Toots!

You seem abit down, is it because yu are now scared to eat? I must admit im very anxious about when i get to that point. What food were you supposed to introduce first? Can you just eat what you want now, or are you still on some food packs as well, im intregued!

Tell us more Toots!

ps. I hate being at home - temptation all around! xx

Kels

Yes hun, I do feel a bit out of sorts. I am just frightened I will go back to how I was and let myself down.

The negative part of my brain has not let up for the last 24 hours and I really need to start talking some sense to it!!

The first two days you have 3 packs a day, plus 4 litres of water and one palm sized piece of protein, white skinless meat, fish and tofu. After 2 days you can introduce green leaves like leuttuce, spinach, watercress etc...... Then every week more foods are introduced as your body gets used to eating again. It was a very strange sensation I have to tell you. I know i will be fine, I am just fighting some internal struggles and guess what, the real me is going to win:D

Thanks for your concern xxxx

Positive thinking thats what we like!

You can do it Toots, but even just after a week I can imagine how you must be feeling eating 'real' food again. LL know what they are doing and plenty of people have kept the weight of in the past - SO YOU CAN TOO!!

Youve done fantastic so far, remember the only battle now is with your mind...

And if you need to talk us girls are always here.

xxxx

Well done Kels, superb stuff. Wouldn't it be great if we could bottle that feeling and use it every time we feel down!!

Hiya Skinny, yes into management but not as enthused about it as I thought I would be. Lots of crooked thinking going on at the moment!!! Thought records have realy helped though, helps you see through the fog!!!

I am at home yesterday and today, will know more later on to today or Monday, really not that bothered to tell you the truth:cool:

How you doin today hun, things on the up?

Speak soon xx

Hey Toots

Feeling much better about things overall, still struggling with packs so managed to get extra bars so that at least I am getting enough "food" each day. I am ashamed to say I was surviving on 125 cals per day.

I have made enquiries for 1 2 1 counselling so hoping that will help "sort me head out". I do think I was having a TOTM emotional crisis - so suspect this may be a regular thing from now on. :eek: :eek:

My LLC suggested I could do management for a while (weeks 1 -4) & talked about different LL programmes to try if I was struggling with the food packs - to ensure the plan was still going to give me what I needed nutrionally. I did not really want to go there as I do still have quite a bit of lard to shift. I am not 11 stone 4 and want to be 9 stone 4 at least going into management.

Anyways will see how it all goes.

Thanks for your support though hun, you are tremendous, I really hope you go for the LLC thing - you will do great.

Skinny, I am so proud of you for not giving in despite everything you have experienced, you certainly ave a will of iron.

Your LLC seems to be supporting your struggles and coming up with alternatives which is great.

If you can battle this, you battle anything that crosses you, your head included!!!

I am really going to try for the LLC thing, it has just sparked something in me and i want to be able to help as many people as I can..as I have been helped. Now i just have to beg, borrow or steal the money!!!

You have been great for me too, I hope the London meet happens so we can meet in the flesh.

take it easy xx

Hi all

Sorry it's been a while - here's my update.

Cricky
Start date: 29th January
Start weight: 17stone 3.5lbs
Current weight: 15stone 2lbs
Goal weight: 11 stone lbs
Total 29.5lbs in 5 weeks

I was too ashamed to give you my stats last week as I lost 0lb. I had picked at leftovers on the Sunday and Monday and when i went to group on the monday night I was devistated.

Anyway, it gave me a real kick up the arse, was really down, but by end of group feeling better. Then on the way home a deer ran out in the road and i hit it and it did a load of damage to my car. Gutted - but I didn't eat! It is now at the garage being patched up. I now have a Fiat Panda - great for two small children under 3 and a double buggy eh!

Anyway - was then angelic for the week and lost 9lb!!!!

Weigh in again on monday night and am hoping for another great loss and nothing has passed my lips.

my only worry is i had the day out in london on Wednesday and took three bars instead of having 4 packs as it was easier to have them rather than try and mix milkshake or soup. Do you think it will make a difference?

Sarahxx

Hi Sarah

I don't think your extra bars will make much difference, I usually have 2 per day anyway.

Well done on getting back on the wagon (so to speak) It is hard to get back once lapsed, but you have done it so well done.

Heres to another successful abstinate week!

xx

Disappointment or not?

We started on week one comparing how much each had lost, I guess we were all so excited. A couple of people however are losing very slowly and are getting very upset by it.I did try to point out that they had the least to lose and were actually closer to goal than us 'bigger girls' but that didn't seem to cut it! I would never deliberately upset anyone so will continue to post on here and as Maxie does txt some supporters each week after the meeting. Good luck to everyone this week - hope you all achieve your desired loss.

We've always discussed our weight loss from the first week - i didn't realise other groups might not! Speaking as one of those not losing as fast although I am one of the biggest in the group :sigh: , yes it does make me feel a little disappointed, but I still get loads of support and I know I am sticking 100% to the diet so I love to hear how well the others are doing. Actually if anyone is getting upset it's one of the other women in the group who has lost so well she might have to go into management in the next couple of weeks and she really doesn't want to leave us. :hug99: I seem to have a got a very supportive group - some of us even meet up in the week outside of the class.

Anyway talking of slow weight loss - I need to update my stats from last week.

I lost only 2lbs (see slow) which is a total of 27lbs in 8 weeks - but I'm getting there and the difference is starting to show !

Elsa
Start Date - 9 January 2007
Start Weight - 16 stone 7.5lb
Goal Weigh <10 stone
Total 27lbs in 8 weeks

Hi Elsa, well done, every pound off is a pound in the right direction. Because I have a lot to lose it didn't seem like I could see the results at first, but now it seems as though every pound is making a difference to my shape. LL is changing my life, my outlook and my attitude. Its fantastic. Love, Angela x

Tootsie
Start Date - 4th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 13st 3.5lbs
Current weight - 10.st 10lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Total-35.5lbs in 8weeks
Now or Never
Start Date - 28th December 2006
Start Weight - 15st 11 lbs
Goal Weight - 10 st
Total- 28lbs
Amanda Jayne
Start date: 28th August 2006
Start weight: 17 stone 13 lbs
Reached Goal Weight 27 Feb 2007(7 stone lost)Maintaining from March 2007
Goal weight: 10 stone 13 lbs
Skinnyminny
Start date 4th Jan
Start Weight 14st 4lbs
Goal Weight 8st
Total-40lbs in 8weeks
Mindless
start date - 8th Jan 2007
Start weight - 25st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 14st 4llbs
Total-53lbs in 7 weeks
Joh117
Start Date - 2nd Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7lbs
Total 40lbs in 9 weeks
Pixie
Start date: 6th Dec 2006 (but had 2 weeks off over xmas!)
Restart date: 7th Jan 2007
Start weight: 14 stone 10.5lbs
Current weight: 11 stone 12 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone (but 9.5 if I can make it!)
Total lost- 40.5 lbs in 9 weeks
Ponseta
Startdate: 2nd January 2007
Start weight: 20st 3.5lbs
Goal weight:10st
Total 20.75 in 2 weeks
Nce1
Start date:25th of January
Start weight: 15st 5lbs
Goal Weight: 11 st
Total - 14lbs in 2 weeks
Slinkytobe
Startdate: 8 January 2007
Start weight: 19st4lbs (Oh no! Can't believe I'm the heaviest on here!!)
Goal weight:10st (Phew!)
Total - 20.5llbs in 4 weeks
Elsa
Start Date - 9 January 2007
Start Weight - 16 stone 7.5lb
Goal Weigh <10 stone
Total 25lbs in 7 weeks
Lilypad
Start Date - 9th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 2lbs
Current Weight - 11.12st
Goal Weight - 9 stone 7lbs
Total 31.5in 8 weeks
Goombagirl
Start date: Jan 14
Start weight: 13 st 03 lbs
Current weight: 10 st 12 lbs
Goal weight: 9 st (ish)
Total 33lbs in 7 weeks
Slimslow
Start date: 5th January
Start Weight: 18st 6lbs
Current Weight: 17st 13lbs (is this right?)
1st Goal to be 14 stone - then work from that
Total 21llbs in 6 weeks
Supermum
Start date: 10 January
Start weight: 14stone 2 lbs
Current weight: 12 stone 5 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone 5 lbs
Total 28lbs in 6 weeks
Virgogirl
Start Date: 17th January
Start Weight: 15st 2lbs
Current Weight: 12st 12lbs
Goal Weight: 11st
Total 32lbs in 7 weeks
Rachris
Start Date - 14 Jan 2007
Start weight - 15st 7llbs
Current weight - 14st 6llbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7llbs
Total 21lbs in 4 weeks
Tryinghard
Start Date -
Start Weight -
Current weight -
Goal Weight -
Total 13lbs in 2 weeks
New Me
Start Date - 22 Jan 07
Start Weight - 15 stone
Current weight - 12.13 stone
Goal Weight - 11.6 stone
Total 29.7lbs in 7 weeks
Islander
Start Date - 09 Janury 2007
Start Weight - 16stone
Goal weight?
Total 21lbs in 3 weeks
Catwoman
Start Date - 25th January 2007
Start Weight - 12 stone 8 lbs
Goal Weight - ?
Total 17lbs in 4 weeks
MaxieP
Start date - 30th January 2007
Start weight - 15 stone 10lbs
Goal Weight -
Total 17lbs in 3 weeks
Yorkiegirl
Start Date - 11th January 2007
Start weigh- 18 stone 5
Goal Weight -11 stone
Total 38.9 lbs in 7 weeks
Jackiem38
Start Date :07/02/07
Start Weight :20:09
Goal Weight :10:10 but that might change
Total 28lbs in 3 weeks
Angel1410
Start Date - 31st Jan 2007
Start weight - ?
Goal Weight - ?
Total 19lbs in 3 weeks
Slim Sharrie
Start Date - 3rd January 2007
Start Weight - 13st 9lb
Goal Weight - 10st
Total 25lb in 7 weeks
Cricky
Start date: 29th January
Start weight: 17stone 3.5lbs
Current weight: 15stone 11lbs
Goal weight: 11 stone lbs
Total 20.5lbs in 3 weeks
Katie_oxo
Start Date: 2nd March
Start Weight: 19st
Goal Weight: 10 stone[/quote]

:D 3lbs this week and into the 11 stone bracket!

Well done Pixie on hitting the 11's :D You're doing brilliantly.

Cath

Just wanted to share todays high point. I bought a top in Dorothy Perkins today and it fits!!!Ok it is a size 22 but it is the first time in as long as I can remember that I have been able to shop in a normal shop! I will be wearing it with the label hanging out just so people know where I bought it!!LOL
Hope everyone is surviving the weekend ready for more great losses next week.

Back