LL STARTERS IN JANUARY 2007

5ft 3 and a half! :D
Im 11.7 stone and wearing a size 12 easily so I can't understand how you are lighter and saying you are bigger!

Hey Pix - I can't understand it either - I now weight 10st13 and am no way a 12 - am a confortable 14 - I have loads of 12's and nothing fits, tops are way to tight and trousers do not even meet to fasten up!

How strange is that - I wonder why - that is so bugging me now!

Hey Pix - I can't understand it either - I now weight 10st13 and am no way a 12 - am a confortable 14 - I have loads of 12's and nothing fits, tops are way to tight and trousers do not even meet to fasten up!

How strange is that - I wonder why - that is so bugging me now!

I saw a woman in a magazine though who was 5ft 8 and weighed 15st and said she was a size 28!:eek:But now she weighs 9st and is a size 10....
Before I did SW and lost 2st (before LL) I weighed close to 16st but was only a size 20.
I suppose it depends where you carry it really....
A girl is my class is 13st but looks more like 18st if I had to guess her weight and another weighs 19 but I would say from guessing no more than 15!:confused:

Oh but.... on the frame size thing from measuring my bones I was large framed Im sure are you small framed?

Blimey that was confusing, but it says I am medium framed - I remember doing a test for this years & years ago and I thought I was classed as small framed then - so not not sure, but at least it may explain why I cannot get into the darn size 12's and other people of my weight/height can.

Cheer Pix

Yeah that'llbe why, you have quite lightmedium sized bones wheras I have giant Dinosaur sized ones :(

I have a theory about our different sizes/weights. I have some lose skin, particularly on my tummy/hips area, and somewhat deflated boobs. If all that lose skin was tightened up, I bet I would fit size 10 clothes. As it is, I fit some size 12's comfortably (5'7" and 10.6 1/2 to date). I am also well-proportioned in shape.

Hi All

Not had much luck with my laptop or PC for a while, hubby is back now and we are all sorted!!!

Thank you Pix for doing the updates, really appreciate it!!

Hope you are all O.K, Skinny you doing alright???

Just about to updtae my thread for the full version of last few days events.

Take it easy all, much love xxx

Hi

Just in from class and ever so happily I lost 5lb this week, which means my stats are now

Katie_oxo
Start Date: 2nd March
Start Weight: 19st 4lb
Goal Weight: 10 stone
Loss: 25lb in 4 weeks

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Cath
x

Hey toots

Really missed you! Glad you are back

Had weight tonight & lost 2/5lbs so totak so far is 3 1/2 stone - last week of foundation this week & will hae photos taken. I am cgoing to continue with development for another 4-6 weeks as really want to lose another stone 1/2 before going into management.

All in all very happy & pleased had a good talk in the group tonight & it was great.

x

Great to hear from you Skinny and well done you. I cannot believe we have got this far and to be so near to the end of the 100 days is awesome!! you are doing so well babe and you seem in such a happier place. I really miss my group meetings and the girls...mangement is so different as we are all at different stages and having different experiences with food and the real councelling stops!!!

I have decided to get individual CBT when I get a job as I think it is something everyone should have, my outlook on life has changed 10 fold!!

take it easy xx

size/weight mystery

Hi all

I haven't posted on here very much because I don't often get the opportunity to. You are all doing brilliantly though! and I wanted to contribute to the weight/height debate.

I am 5ft 2 (and a half!) and I currently weight 11.9. I am wearing size 16/18 bottoms and about 14/16 top. When I started I was in a size 20 bottom so although I have gone down a lot (14 cm yehey) I think I was probably squeezing into things quite a bit.

Anyway I just wanted to point this out.

Is anyone else experiencing experiencing this? My weight loss also is 27.2 pounds in 8.5 weeks. Everyone else at a similiar BMI to me seems to be going down much quicker. I am only 28, well 29 next week and don't have any health issues (Had the thyroid check a couple of years ago!!). I haven't cheated and have kept up my 4 litres but I feel a little bit disheartened to be honest and it worries me how long I will take to reach target as I get nearer.

Any words of advice much appreciated.

Many thanks
Suzy

Hi Toots/Pixie
Can you please update my stats and thanks again to both of you for taking the time to do this.
Jackiem38
Start Date :07/02/07
Start Weight :20:09
Current weight:17:02
Goal Weight :10:10 but that might change
Total 49lbs in 7 weeks

Hi all

I haven't posted on here very much because I don't often get the opportunity to. You are all doing brilliantly though! and I wanted to contribute to the weight/height debate.

I am 5ft 2 (and a half!) and I currently weight 11.9. I am wearing size 16/18 bottoms and about 14/16 top. When I started I was in a size 20 bottom so although I have gone down a lot (14 cm yehey) I think I was probably squeezing into things quite a bit.

Anyway I just wanted to point this out.

Is anyone else experiencing experiencing this? My weight loss also is 27.2 pounds in 8.5 weeks. Everyone else at a similiar BMI to me seems to be going down much quicker. I am only 28, well 29 next week and don't have any health issues (Had the thyroid check a couple of years ago!!). I haven't cheated and have kept up my 4 litres but I feel a little bit disheartened to be honest and it worries me how long I will take to reach target as I get nearer.

Any words of advice much appreciated.

Many thanks
Suzy

Hi Suzy!

Don't be disheartened, I am starting week 13 on Sat and I have lost 38.5 lbs in that time.
My tracker shows 7lbs more os I lost 7lb on it before taking a break over xmas.
So you have lost round about the same as me.:D
Any loss is a fab loss it will all come together in the end!

Back