LL Total help please

Lauriec

hi all, I am into my second week of lighter life total and wondered if anyone else suffered from chronic headaches all the time, also tingling in fingers? I am a headache sufferer anyway but this is severe. I am wondering if it is normal. thanks

Lauriec said:
hi all, I am into my second week of lighter life total and wondered if anyone else suffered from chronic headaches all the time, also tingling in fingers? I am a headache sufferer anyway but this is severe. I am wondering if it is normal. thanks

Hiya, I'm not sure about the tingly fingers but I find the water flavours help with the headaches xxx

How much water are you drinking? To be honest informally suffer headaches/migraines but have only had one and that was on the second day. I can tell by my body if I need to drink more. If you are concerned give your consultant a call x

Hope you are feeling better xx

I've just had my first weigh in but yesterday and today have had really bad headache even though drinkin plenty of water xx

Hope you were happy with the weightloss? As for the headache you can take tablets that are not coated! How much water do you drink? Xx

Was hoping for bigger loss on first week to be honest lady T but although was feeling bit blue about it after group as everyone but me had amazing losses I am proud of myself today that I didn't lapse last night despite really feeling like I just really wanted to eat for first time! I lost 7 and half pounds. Headache gone today yey! Have been drinking about 3litres a day xx

Lots2lose said:
Was hoping for bigger loss on first week to be honest lady T but although was feeling bit blue about it after group as everyone but me had amazing losses I am proud of myself today that I didn't lapse last night despite really feeling like I just really wanted to eat for first time! I lost 7 and half pounds. Headache gone today yey! Have been drinking about 3litres a day xx

I know what you mean a lot of people expect a huge loss, but it will still average a stone a month in fact the first month you will lose so much more than that!

If you lapse you will feel rubbish it isn't worth it just think this time next month you will be a size smaller for sure xx

Back