• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

LL water flavours

S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 22.2 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
- St Clements with fizzy water tastes like cloudy lemonade!
- Sunshine orange is like orange squash
- Fruits of the forest is like blackcurrant but I have trouble mixing it now they've changed it. Still quite nice though.

Sorry, not been much help making you choose!!

melarnz

Silver Member
S: 17st12lb C: 17st12lb G: 9st13lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I had to stop drinking them, i found they made my teeth/gums ache. I felt like it was stripping the enamel off. However, i do have this problem with normal squash too. Sensitive teeth i guess.

Saying that, i had the st clements, and it was nice.

S: 18st12lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 6st3lb(32.95%)
I quite like to drink them hot as well as cold. Preference is the St Clements, but I like them all.

Some use the Forest fruits to colour/flavour the porridge.

Take the plunge and try - or ask your LLC if she could let you all have a taster session. Never know - she might!

katalena

Enjoying life!
S: 18st13lb
My LLC did some tasters. I liked the Sunshine Orange when I first started but went right off it. I have the Forest Fruits too, which I enjoyed mixed into sparking or soda water. I hadn't touched if for about 11 weeks until last week. I find them all very sweet so just use a tiny bit!

Kat xx

Gemma79

I will do this!
S: 14st9lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 1st2lb(7.8%)
my LLC must be lovely.. or clever becuase she has a kitchen when we come in with all the drink flavourings and lets us each help ourselves which is great as you get to try before you buy!

I like the sunshine orange but just have it once a day to give me a change from water.

S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 22.2 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
Thank you everyone for all the replies now I am in even more of a quandary!!!
I will see if my LLC will let me taste. thanks again. x

katalena

Enjoying life!
S: 18st13lb
It really is down to personal taste an even that will change! xx