LL water flavours

gasoline

Can anyone reccommend which LL wate flavour is the nicest? Would like to buy some this week but unsure if they are worth it.:wave_cry:

I've only tried the St Clements (citrus-type one), makes a drink that taste's like flat lemonade. Only had it very occasionally, it's very bitter.

- St Clements with fizzy water tastes like cloudy lemonade!
- Sunshine orange is like orange squash
- Fruits of the forest is like blackcurrant but I have trouble mixing it now they've changed it. Still quite nice though.

Sorry, not been much help making you choose!!

I had to stop drinking them, i found they made my teeth/gums ache. I felt like it was stripping the enamel off. However, i do have this problem with normal squash too. Sensitive teeth i guess.

Saying that, i had the st clements, and it was nice.

I quite like to drink them hot as well as cold. Preference is the St Clements, but I like them all.

Some use the Forest fruits to colour/flavour the porridge.

Take the plunge and try - or ask your LLC if she could let you all have a taster session. Never know - she might!

My LLC did some tasters. I liked the Sunshine Orange when I first started but went right off it. I have the Forest Fruits too, which I enjoyed mixed into sparking or soda water. I hadn't touched if for about 11 weeks until last week. I find them all very sweet so just use a tiny bit!

Kat xx

my LLC must be lovely.. or clever becuase she has a kitchen when we come in with all the drink flavourings and lets us each help ourselves which is great as you get to try before you buy!

I like the sunshine orange but just have it once a day to give me a change from water.

Thank you everyone for all the replies now I am in even more of a quandary!!!
I will see if my LLC will let me taste. thanks again. x

It really is down to personal taste an even that will change! xx

Back