LLL/LL Oh and Hi!

skinnyminnycow

Half a pound at a time.
Hi There everyone!

Im new, been on LL for a week. Weigh in tonight i had a sneak peak and ive lost nearly a stone in one week!!

I just wants to know, whats the difference between LL and LLL?

Nice to meet you all, im sure you will seeing me alot more :) x:D

LL Lite is for people with a lower BMI (less than 29 I think) who want to lose at least a stone. They would have three packs and one meal off a careful list of allowed food.

Good luck with weigh in and let us know how it goes!!

Lighter Life Lite operates in blocks of four weeks and is designed for people with a starting BMI of between 25 and 29... rather than full abstinance (VLCD - very low calorie diet), the programme includes a strictly prescribed meal once a day (making it an LCD instead)...

Results expected around a stone per four weeks, but it's too new to tell if this is accurate.

Good luck on LL - I've been on the programme since the end of August 08 and it really has changed my life.

:)

A x

well done you. excellent news! As Anna says, LL is life changing. And I'm sure it'll change your life too. Keep up the good work xx

Well done thats a good start

Charlotte thats a fantastic loss, well done!
You'll have to get yourself a weightloss ticker now!!!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone.

i would get a ticker! But i cant have a signature yet because im new :confused:

However i shall get my picture avatar up ASAP and get the ticker when i can :)

In fact ignore what i have just said....Im getting confused with a different forum i used to use...ticker on its way! :)

Back