LoChan's diary - hello!

here was i waiting for another exciting pumpkin idea cos i have ordered one now i will have to google it :eek::8855:

Hey Lo, finally caught up with your diary, loving the pumpkin recipes definitely going to give some of them a go..
You are naughty teasing me with the choolate peanut butter, have only had chocolate twice in the last year and not had any peanut butter at all but where did I find myself at 3am this morning, on the link you put up drooling over Chocolate peanut butter~ Dark Chocolate ~White Chocolate and then I spy Spicy Peanut butter :drool: and peanut butter cookies :eek: oh and Reese's Peanut butter cups :argh: ...I WILL NOT BUY THEM :mad:...well I might actually :rolleyes: but will need to be strong...I am salivating so badly now will have to wait until I get my willpower back in check lol
Hope you're having a great day you little minx :D xx

Hiya Lo, Just thought I would pop in and warn you I have now found your diary :D

:bighug:

I see nothing wrong with those 2 hexb's its fine. They are on the list etc so why not? and what a way to eat your fibre :D

I had only had 2 syns by 10pm last night so had one of those kelloggs fibre thingies. Very nice too :) in fact my last one :cry: so no more left, now how will I behave xxxxx

Hiya Jackie - feel free to take the wotsit out of me if I say anything dodgy lol

I like the fibre plus bars a bit too much hehe. It felt naughty since they're the most sugary hexb choices - I briefly considered instead for the evening hexb 'oh you could have some stewed or dried fruit' but the chocolatey option won :D

here was i waiting for another exciting pumpkin idea cos i have ordered one now i will have to google it :eek::8855:

Sorry Mandy lol I'll be making Lily's pumpkin and walnut soup on the weekend, not my idea though. The stew I made the other day came from this site, not had a proper look through it yet for other ideas Pumpkin Recipes | Easy Pumpkin Recipe Collection x

Hey Lo, finally caught up with your diary, loving the pumpkin recipes definitely going to give some of them a go..
You are naughty teasing me with the choolate peanut butter, have only had chocolate twice in the last year and not had any peanut butter at all but where did I find myself at 3am this morning, on the link you put up drooling over Chocolate peanut butter~ Dark Chocolate ~White Chocolate and then I spy Spicy Peanut butter :drool: and peanut butter cookies :eek: oh and Reese's Peanut butter cups :argh: ...I WILL NOT BUY THEM :mad:...well I might actually :rolleyes: but will need to be strong...I am salivating so badly now will have to wait until I get my willpower back in check lol
Hope you're having a great day you little minx :D xx

I did wonder if I should leave the website link off the post... and yeah, the big tantalising picture to draw people in was a little cruel lol

I love the reeses stuff - I just make sure I only buy a couple of single bars per order so I can't go silly with them. I can do the moderation thing at the moment but I couldn't hack going cold turkey. Chocolate only twice in a year.... :eek::eek::eek: Unthinkable! :8855:

Right, need to stop being cheeky on people's diaries and being mean to Jackie :eek:

Did my short work day today and got in the Davina Superscult workout before heading out to school. The warm-up seemed easier than the Superfit workout so I was thinking ooh yay it'll be easy but NOOOO squats ahoy with doing weights with my arms at the same time. Then that bit finished and I was expecting a lovely cool down but no I had to get on the floor and do abs exercises :eek: Hate those ones where you have to hold your legs up in the air and have to try and reach at your toes, think I'm gonna be sore tomorrow albeit with a sense of achievement, first core exercises in over 2 years :D

B - (bit unorthodox :eek:), activia yoghurt followed an hour or so later with a milky coffee (hexa) and the starbucks salted caramel pecan square I saved yesterday (12.5 syns).

L - Cajun pork steaks (from Joe's sausages), bns chips ('marinaded' in soy sauce and spicy italian seasoning), 2 grilled portabello mushrooms.

View attachment 19137

Afternoon - 1 ww yoghurt (after davina), 2 alpens (hexb) and a pot of pineapple chunks (after school walk).

D - lamb rogan josh with steamed mix veggies. Activia yoghurt & apple slices

View attachment 19138

E - milky coffee (hexa) and fibre plus bar (hexb)

Think having the two hexbs as cereal bars is a bit dodgy but oh well :rolleyes:

Pfft what did minimins do to my food pictures?!

JS Cajun pork steak, bns chips & portabello mushrooms.jpg Lamb rogan josh & steamed veggies.jpg

Ladies,

Can we please stop the Chocolate Peanut Butter chat... A girl only has Soo much willpower!!! LOL

I adore chocolate and peanut butter, pre SW I would make a Yummy chocolate and peanut butter sauce for ice cream!!! OMG soooo Yum!! Can't begin to imagine hoe many sins!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol I'm not a choccie fan, although I do love it drizzled on fruit or marshmallows, but peanuts or nuts or especially cashew nuts they are my biggest temptations oh and bombay mix ...I have to skip past that stuff...I have been known to polish off one of the HUMUNGUS bags (probably a couple of kgs ) in about 2 days :eek:
The only time in my life I ever went mad for choccie was a week before my monthly's and even then not every month and since I stopped having monthly's nearly 15 years ago...no craving, not for choccie anyway lol
Oh and Tilly...I don't drink either :eek:...not tee total but only have a couple of drinks in a year at most ...stopped drinking when I found out I was diabetic and stopped smoking too...but still got all my other vices ;) :8855: xx

I just realised - I read about the groin cat yesterday morning, I bet that's what set me off with the dodgyness :eek:

That and listening to comedy rap - no wonder I had pimps and dealers on the brain last night :8855:

I'm looking forward to another thank crunchie it's friday :D

I just realised - I read about the groin cat yesterday morning, I bet that's what set me off with the dodgyness :eek:

That and listening to comedy rap - no wonder I had pimps and dealers on the brain last night :8855:

I'm looking forward to another thank crunchie it's friday :D

Shhh please don't say the C word with groin in the same sentence, you'll start me off again. :8855:

Oh and Crunchie...love honeycomb...not the chocolate covered type just honeycomb lol xxx

Oof, need to stop having the giggles and get my food diary written down for the day :D

B - ready brek made with water (hexb), chopped banana, golden syrup (2 syns)

L - lamb rogan josh, cauliflower koftas (3 syns & daily dose of pumpkin ;)) and chutney (1 syn).
Lamb rogan josh & koftas.jpg
Afternoon - milky coffee (hexa) and a tunnocks caramel wafer (6.5syns)

T - Leftovers pie with alien cauliflower. Activia yoghurt.
Leftovers pie.jpg
Made the pie using leftover cajun pork steak and some mushrooms chopped up and mixed with some syn-free bbq sauce. Topped that with carrot and swede mash and a hexa of cheese. Was pretty scrummy.

Evening - ready brek again (hexb) with a tbsp of the food that must not be named that rhymes with total nutter ;) (4 syns) and chopped banana.

Just did walking today and a smidgen of pilates - it was a free dvd that came with an accessories set I bought from amazon. Urgh there was a holding-yourself-up-in-a-sit-up type thing for 20seconds - my chest was literally shaking with effort :( Gonna do the davina superfit workout tomorrow, hoping it'll sweat out an extra 1/2lb for saturday lol

Off to bed for an earlyish night, hope I don't miss any craziness :D

Oh yes my food diary is still needing doing...thanks for the reminder..best get off and do it then lol tata xx

Morning all :D

It's so autumny and nice and cold this morning :winter_brr:

*twitchy hands* hmn must have something pumpkiny for breakfast but I don't know what... *shuffles off to google muttering 'pumpkin, pumpkin' under her breath*

Morning all :D

It's so autumny and nice and cold this morning :winter_brr:

*twitchy hands* hmn must have something pumpkiny for breakfast but I don't know what... *shuffles off to google muttering 'pumpkin, pumpkin' under her breath*

Morning hun hope it's a good one, not very autumny here we have brilliant sunshine and it's quite hot too, almost beach and suntan lotion weather lol
Pumpkin for breakfast, why is my tummy heaving at that thought...Love pumpkin, just not for brekkie lol oh unless it's pumpkin pie *syns* *syns* *syns* :giggle: ...hmm maybe it can work then...still each to their own :D

oh lo, the image i now have in my head is making me giggle:giggle:

Think lord of the rings, pumpkin my pumpkin :8855::8855::8855:

:8855: I got that image now too :8855::8855::8855: xxx

any chance of the lamb rogan josh and koftas recipes? they look GORGEOUS! :) x

oh lo, the image i now have in my head is making me giggle:giggle:

Think lord of the rings, pumpkin my pumpkin :8855::8855::8855:

Oh my, that's a little to close to the reality :8855::8855::8855:

Didn't get my exercise done in the morning 'cause I was hunting google and old harddrives looking for this bloody recipe for a breakfast cookie which could include pumpkin. Found it eventually, I had to have my precious! :8855:

Morning hun hope it's a good one, not very autumny here we have brilliant sunshine and it's quite hot too, almost beach and suntan lotion weather lol
Pumpkin for breakfast, why is my tummy heaving at that thought...Love pumpkin, just not for brekkie lol oh unless it's pumpkin pie *syns* *syns* *syns* :giggle: ...hmm maybe it can work then...still each to their own :D

It was a lovely day though the cold bite in the air from the morning eased off by the time I got to school this afternoon. Was a lovely walk though with blue skies and orangey red leaves everywhere :)

Do pumpkin and oatmeal cookies sound a little more tempting for breakfast? ;) It would have been a bit extreme making up a pie lol I'm going to be making a pumpkin bread sometime soon but I don't reckon I'll be adapting it to SW so it'll be pretty high in syns but very, very tasty. Some recipes are best left as they are :)

any chance of the lamb rogan josh and koftas recipes? they look GORGEOUS! :) x

Heya Rach,

I got the koftas recipe from my local co-op, they've kindly put all their recipes on their website too so here y'go Cauliflower Koftas

I had to double the gram flour and it was still a little soggy, it's one to fiddle with as there's no exact weights for the vegetables.

The rogan josh I got out of an old freebie sw book, someone's already posted it though http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/140455-lamb-rogan-josh.html

Instead of letting it simmer on the hob I bring mine to the boil once everything's in the pan then transfer it to a pyrex dish and bake it in the oven - the sauce thickens up more and the meat is tender if you do it this way :)

Hi LoChan - glad to have finally found your diary (we "met" on Micci's diary)!

Dunno how you have the time for all that yummy cooking and heaps of exercise. I am such a lazy so and so - that's half the problem I think.

I'm not a veggi by the way. I just don't eat red meat as it looks so gross and veiny and bony etc etc.

I quite fancy the lemon chili chicken and the chicken dhansak - are they your own recipes??

I don't know whether to start a diary. As a serial binger, I lie to myself (and family) all the time about what I eat. I am sick of picking Twix crumbs out of my knickers. - Don't worry I don't have some weird fetish - I hide the chocolates etc in my undie drawer!

I love to come on here and get ideas and stuff. Unfortunately, I haven't managed to stop binging - if I wrote a diary it would fill Minimins. My intestines know no limits, multipacks a speciality!

I do eat more home cooked stuff though now and will continue to check out your diary for healthy alternatives. I must say Twix's are rather bland actually, I will have to find a better class of rubbish...

Love Pomooky XXX

It was a lovely day though the cold bite in the air from the morning eased off by the time I got to school this afternoon. Was a lovely walk though with blue skies and orangey red leaves everywhere :)

Do pumpkin and oatmeal cookies sound a little more tempting for breakfast? ;) It would have been a bit extreme making up a pie lol I'm going to be making a pumpkin bread sometime soon but I don't reckon I'll be adapting it to SW so it'll be pretty high in syns but very, very tasty. Some recipes are best left as they are :)

Oatmeal cookies sound yum, just not sure about the added pumpkin..still making my tummy lurch, I bet their gorgeous but unless I can get my head round the idea it'll remain a mystery lol
It was lovely and hot here all day, had my windows wide open and was walking about in a strappy top it was lovely, hope we have more cos the grandkids want to do 2 days out ...I am going to be shattered but so worth it lol
Hope you're having a fab day xxxxx

Back