LoChan's diary - hello!

Hi Hunny,

welshTigger and I have set up a new thread... Especially for 'Curvy' girls who have a fair bit of weight to loose!

Everyone is welcome though...

Our first challenge is a countdown to Christmas!

We will be Sexy for Santa!!! ;-) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm there :)

I've got loads of exercise dvds. I think I need to pick one and work on that for about a month then move on to another. At the moment I tend to swap and change and never really get going with any of them :rolleyes:

Same as me - think I'm a bit ADD in general and too much choice doesn't help but when you read people's good praise of new dvds/exercise stuff I compulsively want to buy them lol

the wi remote ends up falling down my trouser leg when i am doing it:D:eek:
end up rummaging to get it back, luckily enougth i only do it when there is nobody in the room:8855:
just watching australia biggest loser at the mo they just made salmon and sweet potatoe burgers which i might give a try this week, they look yummy.
hope your having a good week xx

It really puts you off doesn't it lol Think I've got another 5 inches to go before the stoopid belt will fit me :mad:

What series are you watching? I have the first australia one off t'internet and have been looking around for others - is it on tv or your comp? Food sounds rather tasty indeed - I had the birds eye salmon for tea, trusting you that it really is syn free as it's hard to believe!

Picking up a bit now with having a bit of quiet time on here but I've had a pretty crap afternoon/evening. Nothing really major just lots of little things niggling at me leaving me short of temper and stuff. Maybe too much caffeine added to it as had more than my usual single daily latte of an evening. *shrugs* probably take advantage of flexi time tomorrow and make it a short day so I can have a bit of me time.

Food today:

B - Pumpkin (again!) waffles (hexb + 0.5 syns), breakfast syrup (1 syn), chopped banana.
More waffles, just pumpkiny ones.jpg
These were a lot more closer to the real thing than the original recipe, nice and stodgy which is what I fancied today :D

L - Zesty Pesto Tofu Salad (7 syns - 2 for olive oil, 5 for pine nuts in the pesto)
Zesty Pesto Tofu Salad.jpg
Would of had some fruit and yoghurt at lunch too but some a**e supposedly from lovefilm knocked on the door and harrassed me for 20mins and by the time he was gone I had 15 minutes to eat up then get out for picking my son up. Despite that, lunch was pretty darn tasty. The yoghurt dip wasn't quite to the recipe as I had no plain yoghurt left but I had some which I'd spiced with bengal spice tea bags steeped in vinegar from t'other day - mixed this with the pesto and it added extra zing.

Afternoon - skinny creme brulee macchiato (6.5 syns). Wasn't a nice as a regular caramel one. I bought a 'petite' salted caramel and pecan square but I brought it home to syn it first - 12.5 syns! :eek: I've already gone over for today so I've pulled down m'willpower shutters and put it in the fridge for tomorrow.

D - Bird's eye wild salmon with lemon & herb sauce, salad. Cauliflower koftas (3 syns) and leftover yoghurt/pesto dip.
BE Lemon & herb salmon & salad.jpgCauliflower (and pumpkin!) Koftas & pesto yoghurt dip.jpg
Evening - milky coffee (hexa), fibre plus bar (hexb)

Morning Hunny,

Sooo glad you joined our Countdown club!!

Sorry you were feeling a bit down yesterday, hope your feeling better today! :)

28lb loss for Christmas would be Fantastic!!

We are at similar weight losses now, I am hoping to get my 2 stone shiny this week!

Then my challenge is to try and keep up with you!! ;-) lol xxx

Morning Hunny,

Sooo glad you joined our Countdown club!!

Sorry you were feeling a bit down yesterday, hope your feeling better today! :)

28lb loss for Christmas would be Fantastic!!

We are at similar weight losses now, I am hoping to get my 2 stone shiny this week!

Then my challenge is to try and keep up with you!! ;-) lol xxx

I'm sure you'll get it this week :)

I need to go set myself up a christmassy challenge ticker reckon, make it official :D

Mm I've got an ear infection I think - it's been icky for a few days and this morning I've gone deaf on that side. Can't be bothered trying to take it to the doctors as it'll probably be cleared up by the time I can get in there :sigh:

Did my measurements but didn't like what I found - I'm a weird shape and found out my legs are really wonky, one thigh is 2 inches bigger than the other but the calf on that side is an inch smaller. With those and an asyymetrical waist I'm feeling like a freak now lol

Hey Lo, finally found your diary, sorry it's taken me so long, got so many I read, but really wanted to catch up with yours.
Have read the first few pages, some lovely recipes as I suspected, that I will steal if you don't mind lol
Haven't got time to catch up to date but will do so later on today.
Hope you're having a great day, speak soon xxxx

Off to find sugarplums diary too now...catch you later xxx

If I go leaving tasty recipes lying around I can't be surprised if a few thieves get tempted :D

Nice to see you here Lily, you're a busy bee on minimins today lol I know what you mean about catching up with everyone, I don't post on as many as I'd like to yet but it can take a good but enjoyable chunk out of every evening. It's good for combatting evening munchies - can't pull myself away from my laptop to go raid the kitchen, barely manage to go off and pee when I need to :8855:

Thanks for the advice Tilly, though with all the talk of weeing atm it's not long before I have to go again lol

Mn, no better yet - it was hurting everytime I rolled over onto that side in the night and feels like it's stuffed full of cotton wool. Made chatting with my son on the way home tricky - he doesn't speak very clearly and my hearing isn't great at the best of times :(

Apart from that though I'm in a much better mood than yesterday :) From reading your daily food posts I kinda want to pinch some of your leftover syns, going through mine like nobody's business this week :p

tillymax said:
Normally I'd be very kind and let you have the syns but not this week cos they're my vodka syns :D

Oooo Vodka Sins!!! That what I use all my left overs for on a Friday night! ;-) lol x

im glad i dont drink too often, because i eat all my syns already! :p

P.S.. kicking myself - forgot to buy my scan bran at class! :mad:

Normally I'd be very kind and let you have the syns but not this week cos they're my vodka syns :D

*scrunches face up* ah, you're safe from me, don't like vodka flavoured ones lol

im glad i dont drink too often, because i eat all my syns already! :p

P.S.. kicking myself - forgot to buy my scan bran at class! :mad:

Oops... you could do the challenge week the week after, gives you some more time to recipe search too?

I've been tantalising people on lily's diary flaunting the existence of dark chocolate peanut butter - forgot to mention it's from america :eek:

Gonna use it for the scan bran ferrero rocher but don't think I can eat 5 scan bran's worth of those with the PB syns included lol

Right, need to stop being cheeky on people's diaries and being mean to Jackie :eek:

Did my short work day today and got in the Davina Superscult workout before heading out to school. The warm-up seemed easier than the Superfit workout so I was thinking ooh yay it'll be easy but NOOOO squats ahoy with doing weights with my arms at the same time. Then that bit finished and I was expecting a lovely cool down but no I had to get on the floor and do abs exercises :eek: Hate those ones where you have to hold your legs up in the air and have to try and reach at your toes, think I'm gonna be sore tomorrow albeit with a sense of achievement, first core exercises in over 2 years :D

B - (bit unorthodox :eek:), activia yoghurt followed an hour or so later with a milky coffee (hexa) and the starbucks salted caramel pecan square I saved yesterday (12.5 syns).

L - Cajun pork steaks (from Joe's sausages), bns chips ('marinaded' in soy sauce and spicy italian seasoning), 2 grilled portabello mushrooms.

View attachment 19137

Afternoon - 1 ww yoghurt (after davina), 2 alpens (hexb) and a pot of pineapple chunks (after school walk).

D - lamb rogan josh with steamed mix veggies. Activia yoghurt & apple slices

View attachment 19138

E - milky coffee (hexa) and fibre plus bar (hexb)

Think having the two hexbs as cereal bars is a bit dodgy but oh well :rolleyes:

whatever suits you - as long as you stick to it it WILL work and you know it :) xxx

How boring, no pumpkin ;)

Hiya Lo, Just thought I would pop in and warn you I have now found your diary :D

:bighug:

I see nothing wrong with those 2 hexb's its fine. They are on the list etc so why not? and what a way to eat your fibre :D

I had only had 2 syns by 10pm last night so had one of those kelloggs fibre thingies. Very nice too :) in fact my last one :cry: so no more left, now how will I behave xxxxx

Back