LoChan's diary - hello!

i have decided to stalk your diary till you come back, cos i miss you :cry:

thinking of you and hoping you are doing ok.

don't worry about a gain focus on what you achieved in 2011 and what you are going to achieve in 2012 :bighug::bighug:

Good idea Mandy I will join you in you stalkation (not sure if that is a real word, but sounds good!)

Lo, I know sometimes if things arent going to plan its difficult to find the motivation to climb back on, but remember we are all here for you :bighug:and are missing you xxx

hope you are ok xxx

miss you Lo x

I'm up fro the stalkerthon, we all miss you sweetie, hurry back....please :bighug: xxxxx

Oh and very well said Mandy xxxx

Lo please come back, everyone misses you so much :cry: Is there anything we can help with? If its just the dreaded diet coming back on here just chatting will no doubt help you get your head around it all again and want to carry on. You were doing so so well Lo :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My head's a bit blurry as I've been asleep in the evening and overheating under a fur throw... I hope I don't have any nightmares about being surrounded by giant storks with human faces when I go to bed properly tonight :8855:

I'm still a fallen woman in the plansense for the moment :rolleyes:

Got the group to try and get myself to on monday night. Trying to work out how to get there safely though in the dark as I've only got walking as an option and my OH is pulling a face about walking up with me (since he'd have to walk back on his own with my son too :() Will see if can sort something out...

Still avoiding the scales... think I should visit them tomorrow morning and face up to things before I'm back where I started in July :rolleyes:

It should be wrong to hug stalkers but still :bighug:thank'ee folks xxxx

HI there Lo - great to hear from you :bighug:

Just had a thought, was wondering if you have a bicycle and if that would be an option???? And body magic to boot!!

Nope I don't have one... and it possibly wouldn't stop me getting robbed, bad area close by to where I am - and the route to the group is all on residential tree-lined roads with lots of shady places for shady people to hide :( Pondering a taxi there and trying to get my dad to pick me up (he doesn't live close enough by to drop me there and back). Couldn't afford to do it all the time but hoping if I want to continue there might be other people who walk the same direction as me or I'll try and manage until the evenings get lighter again.

Or by some miracle I'll get my ar$e into gear and manage on my own again for a bit... I can hope :)

I see the stalking worked! Hi Lo :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Lisa :)

I guess we must never underestimate the power of stalker voodoo magic ;)

Hello

So lovely to "see"you.

Coming back on here is part of getting back on plan, but there is no pressure, we all know that there are hard and easier times, we are here for both.

I love your chatty diary, the plan stuff is an an added bonus

" See" you soon?

BRON

were you signed up online before or just going it alone? cause if it was the latter, would you try doing it online rather than going to class or are you wanting the extra encouragement of class? x

Lo :wavey: hello lovely so great to see you back :bighug:

I don't like the idea of you walking in a horrible area alone in the dark. Please don't do it sweetie. Either sort a way there and back safely or try online or just coming on here :) :bighug:

Love Mummy Jackie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back