LOL I am back

*Shelley*

Hey Peeps

Well as the title says I am back. Been off CD since the end of November as had birthdays and parties and then christmas etc but I did not not even put on an ounce. How good was I. Even over christams.

Then went to NY for 5 days on put on 7 pounds LOL.

It was always my intention to lose the other half now so am back and very very determind.

Go shelly go shelly

Nice to see you back since not one person has posted lol

Who are you again lol

Just so u didnt go unoticed

Ax

Welcome Back!!!

Hey Peeps

Well as the title says I am back. Been off CD since the end of November as had birthdays and parties and then christmas etc but I did not not even put on an ounce. How good was I. Even over christams.

Then went to NY for 5 days on put on 7 pounds LOL.

It was always my intention to lose the other half now so am back and very very determind.

Hi Shelley,
:welcome2:

Congrats on not gaining over the Hols -- I started on CD before Christmas in order to start taking off the nearly 2 stone I regained of a 2008 5 stone loss. I took off a bit, then the holidays, visitors, etc. came along - but I managed to keep the regain of the November losses to 4.5 pounds.

Then, I restarted on Janauary 4th. Took off 5 lbs the first week, and am hoping that (not having been SSing) I've managed to lose or at least maintain this seecond week (I weigh tomorrow).

Anyway, I am totally sympathetic with your U.S. weight gain. I put on 9 pounds in 3 weeks whilst in Florida last August. One of the reasons I had 2 stone to relose. LOL

Please join in on the Daily Thread -- they are a great and supportive bunch of CDers.

MinnieMel

Back