LOL I am back

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by *Shelley*, 18 January 2010 Social URL.

1. *Shelley*

*Shelley* Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hey Peeps

Well as the title says I am back. Been off CD since the end of November as had birthdays and parties and then christmas etc but I did not not even put on an ounce. How good was I. Even over christams.

Then went to NY for 5 days on put on 7 pounds LOL.

It was always my intention to lose the other half now so am back and very very determind.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andrene

andrene Full Member

Diet:
    SS cambridge
    Go shelly go shelly

Nice to see you back since not one person has posted lol

Who are you again lol

Just so u didnt go unoticed

Ax

4. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Welcome Back!!!

Hi Shelley,
    :welcome2:

Congrats on not gaining over the Hols -- I started on CD before Christmas in order to start taking off the nearly 2 stone I regained of a 2008 5 stone loss. I took off a bit, then the holidays, visitors, etc. came along - but I managed to keep the regain of the November losses to 4.5 pounds.

Then, I restarted on Janauary 4th. Took off 5 lbs the first week, and am hoping that (not having been SSing) I've managed to lose or at least maintain this seecond week (I weigh tomorrow).

Anyway, I am totally sympathetic with your U.S. weight gain. I put on 9 pounds in 3 weeks whilst in Florida last August. One of the reasons I had 2 stone to relose. LOL

Please join in on the Daily Thread -- they are a great and supportive bunch of CDers.

MinnieMel

5. Nellyphant

Nellyphant Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.93%)
    Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.