lol i cheated

Sheep

on the up lol
Not in food, lol been to long for that,
i mean as in my WI , :eek:
i wore my heavy clothes, he was so busy this morning he didnt notice :p
so i lost 2lb lol
i still got the lecture of ' when r u stopping' he says next week as BMI is now 25.3,
but a females BMI can be between 23 -25 for my hight , so i shall see ;)

Naughty sheep :whistle:

ROFL...well done on your 'loss'. You should weigh your extra clothes to find out what you really weigh : )
And next week drink 3 pints of water before you go as well!

Sheep how did you manage to stay on the diet for so long? I'm only half way through week 3 and I'm so close to breaking, havent shifted any weight this week yet :(

it does get easyer, i think u just get use to it, i tell my self when i see food 'oh well its only food i will be eating again one day' but right at this min i would rather shift the fat, also feels good buying clothes and not having to go in the bk section or cant even go in some shops ;)

Wow sheep, you have a fantastic record :D Thats what i'm looking forward to seeing!!

I've been on the diet for 5 days now and i've already ditched 14 lb's (So happy!!)

ok sure, i'm a guy. but we have the same problems with clothing ;) I have to buy my clothes on "Big mens" sites on the internet, and I absolutely hate it!!!!!!!!

I dont think theres anything worse than not being able to try on clothes before buying them. I cannot wait until I can walk into fashionable stores and try on anything I want!

Dave

LMAO SHEEP...well done on the loss Sweetie...:DX

haha :)

Well done sheep! What about some stones in your pocket next week;)

stones and water lol great ideas ,
keep em comin :p rofl

LMAO!! Baa baa bad sheep! lol You're a sneaky one! ;) Well done lol

Back