Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

LOL - simple things...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Annie68, 31 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Annie68

Annie68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(14.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    the simplest things make me smile these days. I don't very often have chocolate because I'm a pig with it and once I start, I want more. I used to plough through chocolate without even knowing I was eating it, let alone enjoying it.

Today I decided to get some minstrels to have while we were watching a film tonight. I didn't know they made packets that small LOL. I thought they came in one packet size.. family.

anyway, I sat watching the film and made this tiny packet of minstrels last for a whole hour!!!

How daft is it that I sat giggling to myself that I made them last that long? I'm rolling my eyes at myself

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amber_Baby

Amber_Baby I'm a raver baby!

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lol that's really cute and I can totally identify with it. Whereas in the past I could easily eat 4 chocolate bars in a row without stopping to enjoy them, I now savour every bite of one when I use my syns on it. In fact, I've just finished a Milkybar which took me about 20 minutes to eat and I really enjoyed it.

4. need2shrink

need2shrink Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(8.36%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    im so with you on this.. when you get choclate these days its not which is yummiest, its whats the lowest syn / how long will it last.. even with my skinny cow ice creams i take tiny licks instead of biting it cos god forbid it slightly melt!! hehe im loving this diet i feel like a saint!!

5. Marmalade_27

Marmalade_27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I just cant trust myself with chocolate yet, but keep eyeing up the creme eggs i used to eat a whole 6 pack in one sitting!! But might treat myself in a couple of weeks

6. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can make a packet of maltesers last forever these days!

7. lwtblb

lwtblb Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(16.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    LOL...I wish it was one of those miniture boxes of after eights I took about two minutes to demolish last night...with the help of DP obviously, so only half a box!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.