LOL - simple things...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Annie68, 31 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Annie68

Annie68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(14.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    the simplest things make me smile these days. I don't very often have chocolate because I'm a pig with it and once I start, I want more. I used to plough through chocolate without even knowing I was eating it, let alone enjoying it.

Today I decided to get some minstrels to have while we were watching a film tonight. I didn't know they made packets that small LOL. I thought they came in one packet size.. family.

anyway, I sat watching the film and made this tiny packet of minstrels last for a whole hour!!!

How daft is it that I sat giggling to myself that I made them last that long? I'm rolling my eyes at myself

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amber_Baby

Amber_Baby I'm a raver baby!

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lol that's really cute and I can totally identify with it. Whereas in the past I could easily eat 4 chocolate bars in a row without stopping to enjoy them, I now savour every bite of one when I use my syns on it. In fact, I've just finished a Milkybar which took me about 20 minutes to eat and I really enjoyed it.

4. need2shrink

need2shrink Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(8.36%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    im so with you on this.. when you get choclate these days its not which is yummiest, its whats the lowest syn / how long will it last.. even with my skinny cow ice creams i take tiny licks instead of biting it cos god forbid it slightly melt!! hehe im loving this diet i feel like a saint!!

5. Marmalade_27

Marmalade_27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I just cant trust myself with chocolate yet, but keep eyeing up the creme eggs i used to eat a whole 6 pack in one sitting!! But might treat myself in a couple of weeks

6. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can make a packet of maltesers last forever these days!

7. lwtblb

lwtblb Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(16.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    LOL...I wish it was one of those miniture boxes of after eights I took about two minutes to demolish last night...with the help of DP obviously, so only half a box!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.