LOL - simple things...

Annie68

Silver Member
the simplest things make me smile these days. I don't very often have chocolate because I'm a pig with it and once I start, I want more. I used to plough through chocolate without even knowing I was eating it, let alone enjoying it.

Today I decided to get some minstrels to have while we were watching a film tonight. I didn't know they made packets that small LOL. I thought they came in one packet size.. family.

anyway, I sat watching the film and made this tiny packet of minstrels last for a whole hour!!!

How daft is it that I sat giggling to myself that I made them last that long? I'm rolling my eyes at myself

Lol that's really cute and I can totally identify with it. Whereas in the past I could easily eat 4 chocolate bars in a row without stopping to enjoy them, I now savour every bite of one when I use my syns on it. In fact, I've just finished a Milkybar which took me about 20 minutes to eat and I really enjoyed it.

im so with you on this.. when you get choclate these days its not which is yummiest, its whats the lowest syn / how long will it last.. even with my skinny cow ice creams i take tiny licks instead of biting it cos god forbid it slightly melt!! hehe im loving this diet i feel like a saint!!

I just cant trust myself with chocolate yet, but keep eyeing up the creme eggs i used to eat a whole 6 pack in one sitting!! But might treat myself in a couple of weeks

I can make a packet of maltesers last forever these days!

LOL...I wish it was one of those miniture boxes of after eights I took about two minutes to demolish last night...with the help of DP obviously, so only half a box!!!

Back