Lolacola's EE Food Diary - Feedback and Advice Gratefully Received!

Hi Lolacola,
Looking at your menu's for inspiration.Love the photos too!I am going to try some of your Red days and see what results I get this week.
Well done for your stone loss!!!Whoopie!!:)
Hope you have a great week and that your weigh in will be good!

Thanks Carrie! I'm actually enjoying the red days! I'm going to do them as much as I can until not this Wednesday coming but next to give them a good chance and see if they give me bigger losses. Good luck with your meals and weigh in! :D

Monday 28th February 2011

RED day today

Breakfast
2 eggs scrambled with cracked black pepper
Half a Gala Melon

Lunch
Toastie made with 2 slices of Nimble bread (part of HeB) tuna, cheese (HeA) onions, spring onions, and a handful of cherry tomatoes

Dinner
Chicken breast fillets baked in the oven with chili flakes
Roasted butternut squash
227g potato used to make SW wedges (rest of HeB)
Home made coleslaw made with white cabbage, grated carrot and red onion with 3 tbl spoonfuls of Hellmann's Lighter than light mayo (1.5 syns) and a little FF fromage frais to make it go a bit further. (pic of dinner below)

Dinner tonight was one of those nights where it was so good I wonder how I can possibly lose weight while eating it :D

Total syns for the day - 1.5

Attachments

• dins28feb.JPG
    dins28feb.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 112
Tuesday 1st March 2011

RED day

Breakfast
2 scrambled eggs with cracked black pepper
Half a Gala Melon

Lunch
I made a Superfree Spicy Tomato Soup (recipe from Minimins) with 2 tins of chopped tomatoes, 2 tins of carrots, 2 medium onions, a 500ml carton of passata, stock, garlic, and a few spoonfuls of chilli flakes - so I had a large bowl of this with 2 x slices of Nimble bread (part of HeB)

Dinner
Had some chicken left over from last night so I baked it in the oven and had it with my 227g SW wedges (rest of HeB) covered in 42g Low Low cheese (HeA) and home made coleslaw - 1.5 syns

Snacks
2 x Kinder Bueno eggs - 3 syns each

Total Syns for the day - 7.5

Wednesday 2nd March 2011

Red day

Today was my weigh in day - 1.5 lbs off :D

Breakfast
Half a Gala Melon

Lunch
Home made Spicy Tomato Superfree Soup
2 x slices of Nimble Bread (HeB)

Dinner
2 fillets of Smoked Haddock
SW wedges made from 227g potato (Rest of HeB)
Asparagus tips
Home made garlic and herb dip (FF natural yog, herbs, garlic)

Snacks
A red pepper (superfree)
1 x mint Viscount (3.5 syns)
1 x Options Belgian Choc (2 syns) made with 250ml Semi skimmed milk (HeA)

Total Syns for the day - 5.5

Thanks Roisin :D

Thursday 3rd March 2011

Red Day

Breakfast
Half a Gala Melon

Lunch
Home made Spicy Tomato Superfree Soup
2 x slices of Nimble Bread (HeB)

Dinner
Chili Con Carne made with Quorn, mixed peppers, onions, and tinned tomatoes with lots of paprika, chilli flakes and cayenne pepper, with Paprika wedges from 227g potato (second HeB) topped with fat free fromage frais and 42g Low Low cheese.

Snacks
Orange Pepper (superfree)
2 x large glasses of red wine (8 syns each)

Total Syns for the day - 16

Attachments

• dins3rdmarch.JPG
    dins3rdmarch.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 90
Friday 4th March 2011

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
2 x slices of WeightWatcher's wm bread (HeB) toasted with 4 x Laughing Cow Light wedges.

Lunch
Remainder of last night's Chilli con Carne

Dinner
Spag bol made with Quorn, 2 red peppers, an onion, tinned tomatoes, with half a Tesco's cheese and parsley flatbread (15.5 syns)

Snacks
LC light cheese wedge (rest of HeA)
Weight Watcher's Double Chocolate Brownie dessert (8 syns)

Total Syns for the day - 23.5

Saturday 5th March 2011

Red Day

Breakfast
Quorn Sausage sandwich with 2 x wm WeightWatchers bread (HeB)
1 tbsp HP sauce (1 syn)

Lunch
Superfree Spicy Tomato Soup with 2 x wm WeightWatchers bread (rest of HeB)

Dinner
Pizza topped chicken and butternut squash wedges.

Snacks
2 packets of Velvet Crunch Cheddar Cheese and Spring Onion cassava crisps - 4 syns per packet.

Total Syns for the day - 9

Attachments

• dins 5th mar.JPG
    dins 5th mar.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 94
  • lunch 5th march.JPG
    lunch 5th march.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 84
Sunday 6th March 2011

Red day

Breakfast
Sausage sandwich - 3 x Quorn sausages fried in Frylight with 2 x Weight Watchers wholemeal bread (HeB) and 2 tbsp HP sauce - (2 syns)

Lunch
Superfree Spicy Tomato Soup with a dollop of ff natural yogurt in it (I made it way too spicy)

Dinner
Chili Con Carne made with Quorn mince, tinned tomatoes, packed with lots of red, green and yellow poppers and onion, with SW wedges made with my 227g potato (2nd part of HeB) topped with fat free fromage frais and 42g Low Low cheese.

Snacks
Packet of Velvet Crunch Cheddar Cheese and Spring Onion crisps - 4 syns
Alpen Light Choc and Fudge bar - 3.5 syns

Total Syns for the day - 9.5

Monday 7th March 2011

Red Day

Breakfast
1 slice of wm Weight Watcher's bread toasted (part of HeB) spread with 2 x Light Laughing Cow wedges (part of HeA)
Half a Gala Melon

Lunch
The rest of last night's Chili Con Carne (no wedges)

Dinner
2 small cod fillets baked with roasted celeriac wedges and green beans and some fat free cottage cheese.

Snacks
1 x packet of Velvet Crunch Cheddar and Spring Onion crisps - 4 syns
3 x Laughing Cow Light wedges (Rest of HeA)
1 x Alpen light Choc and Fudge bar (HeB)

Total Syns for the day - 4

Attachments

• dinner 7th march.JPG
    dinner 7th march.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 87
Tuesday 8th March 2011

Red day

Breakfast
Half a Gala Melon
2 x wm Weight Watcher's bread (Part of HeB) with 3 x Laughing Cow Light triangles (Part of HeA)

Lunch
Superfree Tomato Soup

Dinner
2 x Fish Cakes made with 1 tin of Tuna, 2 egg whites, 2 slices of wm Nimble bread (rest of HeB) and some chopped onion
Roasted Celeriac wedges
Green beans
Fat Free Cottage Cheese

Snacks
1 x Mint Viscount - 3.5 syns
1 x Alpen Light Choc and Fudge - 3.5 syns
1 x Kinder Bueno Egg - 3 syns

Total Syns for the day - 10

Wednesday 9th March 2011

Red day!!!

Today was weigh in for me and I had half a pound gain!! Doing some serious fishy dinners these past few nights and I have another few planned so let's see if we can't blast it off and more!

I know I've been doing well with my eating so I'm not too disheartened about tonight's results - just hoping there's a big loss in the pipeline for me in the coming weeks!!!! :p

Breakfast
Half a Galia Melon
Alpen Light Choc and Fudge bar (part of HeB)

Lunch
Superfree Tomato Soup
Alpen Light Choc and Fudge Bar (part of HeB)
2 x Weight Watcher's WM bread (Rest of HeB)

Dinner
2 tuna steaks
Roasted butternut squash wedges
Lots of green beans
Homemade garlic and herb dip using fat free fromage frais

Snacks
3 x Babybel light cheeses (HeA)
1 x Alpen Light Choc and Fudge (3.5 syns)
1 x Scanbran (1 syn) I ate the bugger on it's own, huge mistake!!! :D

Total Syns for the day - 4.5

I know I should have more syns but that scanbran has sucked the life out of me!

Attachments

• dinner 9th march.JPG
    dinner 9th march.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 95
lolacola said:
Today was weigh in for me and I had half a pound gain!! Doing some serious fishy dinners these past few nights and I have another few planned so let's see if we can't blast it off and more!

1 x Scanbran (1 syn) I ate the bugger on it's own, huge mistake!!! :D !

Scanbran.... on it's own....choke, the fact you were able to eat that alone is something to be celebrated!!

And as for weigh in, you've been doing fantastically over the last few weeks, that'll be gone again in no time!! :)

I know! Was all set to make the cake I was talking about but then realised I had no Splenda to sweeten it, and I didn't fancy traipsing down to Tesco as it's a miserable night, so I thought I'd just try one on it's own :D Oops!! :D

I'll save the rest for my wee cake and get the Splenda tomorrow :D

I don't feel too bad about the half pound. I know I have been behaving myself so it's either one of two things - my sins from past weeks are coming back to haunt me, or I haven't been eating enough :D I'll give this week a full blast on the Red days with as much fish as I can to give it a fair chance, and if I don't see great things next Wednesday I'll go back to my EE and Green days. To be honest I'm missing my old friend Fart Soup!!! :D

Thursday 10/03/11

Red Day

Breakfast

Half a Galia Melon
1 Slice of Wm WW bread toasted (Part of HeB) with 1 Laughing Cow Light wedge (1.5 syns)

Lunch
Superfree Tomato Soup
1 x Choc and Fudge Alpen Light Bar (Part of HeB)

Dinner
Half a Salmon Quiche made with 3 eggs, 1 tub ff Cottage Cheese, mixed peppers, onion, a tin of salmon, topped with 84g Low Low cheese (I ate half so the 42g cheese was my HeA) served with 227g Roasted Sweet Potato (Rest of HeB)

Extras
4 tins of the Sainsbury's Crown Lager (24 syns)

Total Syns for the day - 25.5

Last edited:
Friday 11th March 2011

Red Day

Breakfast
1 x Alpen Light Choc and Fudge Bar (3.5 Syns)

Lunch
Remainder of SW Salmon Quiche served with cherry tomatoes and FF fromage frais. (The cheese topping on the quiche was my HeA)

Dinner
SW KFC style chicken strips (HeB) with chips (Second part of HeB) and home made coleslaw (0.5 syns for the Hellmann's Lighter than light mayo)

Extras
I'm gonna be honest.... I had 2 cans of the Sinsbury's lager before I went out (12 syns) and then I had a few glasses of wine when out, so I'm going to put today as 45 syns - plus the 4 syns from food earlier :D

Total Syns for the day - 49

Attachments

• dinner 11 mar.JPG
    dinner 11 mar.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 97
Saturday 12th March 2011

Red Day

Breakfast

Sausage sandwich - 3 x Quorn Sausages, 2 x WM Nimble bread (Part of HeB) and 1 tbsp HP sauce (1 syn)

Lunch
Tuna salad - 1 tin of Tuna in spring water, half a bag of mixed crunchy salad, some radishes, FF fromage frais and 42g Low Low Cheese (HeA)

Dinner

Steak with all fat cut off, SW Wedges made with 227g potato (rest of HeB) and onions fried in frylight.
1 tbsp tomato Ketchup (1 syn)

Snacks

1 packet of Velvet Crunch Cassava crisps - 4 syns

Total Syns for the day - 6

Attachments

• lunch 12 mar.JPG
    lunch 12 mar.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 94
Sunday 13th March 2011

Red Day

Breakfast
Sausage and Egg sandwich - 3 Quorn sausages and 1 egg, all friend in frylight, on 2 slices of WM Nimble bread (HeB) and 2 tbsp HP sauce (2 syns)

Lunch

Sardine Salad - 1/4 pack of crunchy mixed salad, 1 chopped tomato, and 1 tin of sardines in tomato sauce

Dinner
Foil baked smoked cod, roasted butternut squash, and lots of fine green beans.

Snacks
3 x light Babybels (HeA)

Total Syns for the day - 2

Monday 14th March 2011

Red Day

Made a Superfree soup on Sunday with 2 tins of chopped tomatoes, 2 tins of chopped carrots, 1 broccoli, and a quarter of a bag of mixed peppers, so I'll be having that as part of lunch this week.

Breakfast
2 x Quorn Sausages
2 x Scrambled Eggwhites
1/4 of a Cantaloupe Melon

Lunch
5 Crabsticks
Crunchy mixed salad
Small bowl of superfree soup

Dinner
Smoked Cod fillet
Roasted butternut squash, red pepper and onion

Snacks
2 slices of wm Nimble bread
50g Sainsbury's be good to yourself red pepper hummous (3.5 syns)

Total Syns for day - 3.5

Back