lollypops food diary

morning all
wednesday 12th october
dinner - quorn with chopped tomoatoes and various herbs and spices with basmati rice.

i was then a bit bad and had a bag of harribo not sure how many syns but i wasnt in a great mood.
line drawn under my bad night and new start begun.

thursday 13th october ee day
breakie - muller light yogurt
snacks - 6 x finn crisp hxb
lunch - tomoatoes, cucumber and ham

maybe a box from my graze box.

only 10 hours to find out if i have lost this week, i really hope so :)

Good luck for later x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lost half a pound last night. bit annoyed as expected more but at least it is a loss. any ideas what i can do to lose more each week?

friday 14th october ee day
breakie - alphen light bar and muller light yogurt
snacks - 6 x finn crisp hxb, vanilla seeds (around 8 syns)
lunch - ham, tomotaes and cucmber

hxa - milk

i also cycled to work today and will be home as well so half hour cycle today for me :)

Chin up babe, its the right direction... Keep on plodding, we will get there... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

afternoon all.
just checking in quickly had a bad weekend and had my grandads funeral yesterday so food n booze wise it hasnt been to good. i will still go weigh in on thursday thou as i would rather know what i have put on. sorry girls not in the 100 percent this week.

i am thinking of trying red days what do u reckon....?

Sorry about your bad weekend x

I've done a few red days this week and hopefully they'll help. It's those evil carbs!!!

I guess we'll find out Thursday...

Morning x

12.5 hours to go for me. Hope your WI isn't too bad. Remember you've had a tough week so whatever the result (and you never know it still could be a loss!) it's a new week tomorrow :)

where all my followers gone?
a bad weekend with alchol not to bad food wise but i did go to tea at the ritz yesterday so alot of bad things there.

monday ee day
breakie - muller light
snacks - 6 x finn crisp hxb
lunch - tomatoes, cucumber 1 x mini babybell light (2-3syns)

when i get paid on wednesday think we are going to give red days a go

I'm still following x

Red days are goooood :)

Hopefully I'll squeeze some in this week as my loss last week was really good and I'd had red days and avoided carbs.

I'd love to do tea at the ritz! Was it a special occasion?

Back