London minimeet - 4th July? All welcome:)

Kat1e

This is for life
Howdy all:)

Linzi and Di joined me today to surprise Jim at the local pub before the rugby and then came back to mine for lunch. Following some wine, we decided that we should just pick a date for our next london minimeet:)

So if are free and would like to meet up for dinner, then stick July 4th in diaries. Idea would be to meet somewhere around Waterloo station for dinner about 7ish. If it's nice can probably meet earlier for tea/drinks too

If you are interested, then stick your name down and we will use this thread to update nearer the time
Xxxx

Wed 4th July - dinner near waterloo
Katie
Linzi
Di

Last edited:
All welcome - we all had to meet for the first time sometime. I was really nervous when i went to birmingham last year!

I would like to but am not awfully brave and dont fancy the underground after dark so if you do meet up earlier that would be great. It isnt the underground I dont like, it is the people on it! Lol.

tazbabe said:
would love to, wonder if its feasable? hmm.....

Hi Marty, we promise to do another weekend one sometime - that might be a bit more doable for you and steve! We were plotting birmingham again so central for all - just need a fixed date as that seems to be the only way to make these things happen:)

Should be ok for me. I'm a bit scared around new people though and may just sit in the corner and watch, lol.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

kat1e, a fixed date is certainly the only way to go for these things, otherwise they just meander on and never get sorted!

best is to pick a date about 2 months in advance and then everyone can sort out whatever they need to to get themselves there.

Yep that's exactly why I gave up on the original London meet because we couldn't agree a date....

And Fionut - don't worry love, we're all quite nice people :)

I think we're very nice... But I'm biased! Lol xx

Lol, looking forward to it and will put my introvertedness behind me.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Thanks for bumping this - it' was on my list:)

Yes i'm still hoping we can all catch up. To help thought we'd have 2 parts - possible meet at 4-6pm for tea and those who need to get home. Then meet at 6.30/7 for dinner - somewhere around waterloo. Last time having 2 slots worked well for all:)

Please confirm from previously or add yourself to the list if interested - all welcome.:D
Xxx

Katie - tea and dinner
Linzi- ?
Di-?
Susie-?

Bump

Back