Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

I really like that bed. Ours is a leather one and I agree the slats aren't great.

I'm having the same dilemma with Xmas as this year it feels as I'm buying toys just because it's Xmas rather than they really want/need anything.
X

I'm looking forward to my new bed the slats are alot more solid- I think it should be coming tomorrow and hopefully my back will feel better.

It feels like we buying the same toys all the time-yeah I dont want to buy them stuff for the sake of it. Any ideas for your girls? I also ordered toot toot pet palace, Talking Troll and Lego friends tree house - saved 50 quid.

I'm looking forward to my new bed the slats are alot more solid- I think it should be coming tomorrow and hopefully my back will feel better.

It feels like we buying the same toys all the time-yeah I dont want to buy them stuff for the sake of it. Any ideas for your girls? I also ordered toot toot pet palace, Talking Troll and Lego friends tree house - saved 50 quid.

Sophia wants a wooden barbie house and Mia wants a new bike. Then I think I'll just get them bits and pieces. We have a huge family so they always end up with loads of toys that never get played with.
That's a really good saving on those toys.
X

We usually do really spoil them at Christmas but they get so much from family aswell so cut down a bit but want to get Maisie and Hollie a tablet each, im looking at the kids kindle as you got 2 years where they will fix any damages, they are so heavy handed with everything. The girls presents sound great.
Aww Christmas is going be fab in your new home this year xx

We usually do really spoil them at Christmas but they get so much from family aswell so cut down a bit but want to get Maisie and Hollie a tablet each, im looking at the kids kindle as you got 2 years where they will fix any damages, they are so heavy handed with everything. The girls presents sound great.
Aww Christmas is going be fab in your new home this year xx

The kids kindles are great. Mia has a kindle and an iPad mini and she loves her kindle. It was definitely a good buy.
I can't wait to put the tree up and decorate the house.

I got our first wedding quote for Rome December 2017! 8k but probably would make a few changes so could cost a little less.
Also we been refunded for that cooker, so ordered a cheap one for the timebeing xx
Rome would be amazing. That's not price either considering what a wedding costs in this country.
Good news on the refund. Fingers crossed the new oven will be more reliable.
Xx

The girls love the iPad but the screens have smashed a few times and they quite expensive to get them fixed. Aww I love putting the Decs up. Any plans over Christmas?

I think the Rome quote was quite reasonable that's for 25 guests included flowers, photos, transport, all wedding stuff, a wedding banquet on roof terrace, cake, drinks etc. It sounds nice but dunno thinking of a New York wedding- but it probably just be us if we do that.
At least we be able to have a Xmas dinner it's just a basic double cooker, hopefully it won't be too long till we move.

I'm just had a really bad fall, I feel really guilty as I was holding Evie at the time - she's fine just a little cry but I've done my back and Knee in x

Oh, no. How are you now? It's always so much more upsetting if you're holding a child.

That's a really good price for the Rome wedding but a New York winter wedding would be absolutely amazing. Eek, tough decisions.

X

Also damaged my neck and arm but feeling ok today, apart from the knee.

Moving is still our priority hopefully we can find another house soon. Once we settled then we can start wedding planning.
New York would be amazing I'm going check out prices etc later but that would be the dream wedding.

Back to the dieting, only 5 wi's till Xmas:) been so lazy with cooking the last week at least our oven is arriving tomorrow x

Oven is all connected now.
So after nearly passing out while doing an Asda shop, think it's time to start getting back to smart points. Hopefully it help with the dizzy spells.
Tonight we've got pizza for tea so start fresh tomorrow.

I've also got a little walker on my hands so going need to get myself fit to keep up with her.

Hope everyone's good x

Oven is all connected now.
So after nearly passing out while doing an Asda shop, think it's time to start getting back to smart points. Hopefully it help with the dizzy spells.
Tonight we've got pizza for tea so start fresh tomorrow.

I've also got a little walker on my hands so going need to get myself fit to keep up with her.

Hope everyone's good x

Oh, no. Are the dizzy spells frequent?

Yay, to Evie walking. I imagine she's so proud of herself

Oh, no. Are the dizzy spells frequent?

Yay, to Evie walking. I imagine she's so proud of herself

Hey,
How you doing? it seems too quiet here at the moment suppose its this time of year.
I think its the rushing around all the time and lack of healthy eating. I'm debating going back to class its the thought of seeing such a high number on those scales. The girls have been hard work lately so a have to admit at the end of day I been giving into chocolate or cake!!!
Yes I do have one proud little girl here :) she's at such a lovely age xx

Hey,
How you doing? it seems too quiet here at the moment suppose its this time of year.
I think its the rushing around all the time and lack of healthy eating. I'm debating going back to class its the thought of seeing such a high number on those scales. The girls have been hard work lately so a have to admit at the end of day I been giving into chocolate or cake!!!
Yes I do have one proud little girl here :) she's at such a lovely age xx
Hi, I'm fine thanks but work is stressful and I've applied for a pronation. I doubt I'll get it but it's worth a shot. I think its the time of year as people are trying to get sorted for Xmas. How's the Xmas shopping going?
How have the girls been hard work?
I think I'll be heading back to class in the new year as I really do need a group. Some weeks I'm losing and other weeks I'm gaining. X

Last edited:
Hi, I'm fine thanks but work is stressful and I've applied for a pronation. I doubt I'll get it but it's worth a shot. I think its the time of year as people are trying to get sorted for Xmas. How's the Xmas shopping going?
How have the girls been hard work?
I think I'll be heading back to class in the new year as I really do need a group. Some weeks I'm losing and other weeks I'm gaining. X
The promotion sounds great- you do deserve it- good luck - let us know how you get on and details x
The 2 girls have been bit of a handleful over the last week, just more melt downs etc - hoping their be a bit easier this week.
We went shopping Friday night got some nice bits in the Disney store and build bear for the girls- got some things for family too. Did you get hold of hatchimals?
I'm still not sure what to get my eldest as there's nothing that she needs.

Yeah I agree about class sometimes it does help with motivation and knowing your being weighed each week. I'm the same I'll have a good few weeks but as soon as I fall of plan the weight goes back on fast x

shes doing just fine thank u :) talking loads, she amazes me! be 2 very soon! time flies....
hows ur little one?
had an awful weekend food wise so starting a fresh tomorrow! find myself saying this all the time!
x

Back