Smart Points Losing weight for Summer 2017 xx

shes doing just fine thank u :) talking loads, she amazes me! be 2 very soon! time flies....
hows ur little one?
had an awful weekend food wise so starting a fresh tomorrow! find myself saying this all the time!
x
Aww can't believe she's talking already, the time as is flying for both our little ones. Evie 13 months just started walking-she's very good at the moment!
Good luck with getting back on track, I'm doing my ok at the moment x

Merry Christmas. I hope you and your family have a lovely time.
Well done on any weight loss at this time of year.
I'll be back in the new year, ready to be slimmer for the summer. Xx

Happy New Year :)
So after a very lovely Christmas I probably gained a good chunk!! My scales aren't working so I'll see the damage on Thursday when I go back to class. Not looking forward to my first wi as not sure what to expect but know I put on a lot over Christmas period.
This is my second day on plan and I'm doing well so far.
I haven't really got any goals this year but ideally would like to get back down to 11st12 by the summer (2st ish to lose again). No holidays planned either as we saving for a new home xx

I wasn't looking forward to it- plus I've got my monthlys back so that's probably contributed to my gain. I'm actually 1lb heavier than when I first joined so disheartening but really shows that you really need to stick at it as the weight easily creeps on xx

Today's been one of those days the car broken down just before I was due to collect the girls from school and weather was awful at the time x

Oh, no is the car fixed now? That's not what you need when the weather is this bad.

I know exactly how you feel about being back where you started. It's so disheartening!
But we can do this and both be at target this year. We both have so much to look forward to and we will enjoy summer so much more a couple of stone lighter. Xx

Well their not sure what was wrong but it's working fine now. I've got no plans to buying a new car this year xx
It's strange I'm nearly 2 stone heavier but I'm still a size 14, I'm also hoping the extra weight will shift easier as it's newish weight I usually struggle more with long term weight gain if that makes any sense!

My plan today:
2 Special K bars

Chicken Hecks burgers with salad and WM roll/ thin

Spaghetti bowl with 1 slice low fat garlic bread.

Cake bar, snack jacks

36 smart points.

Good news on the car. Its strange but good that you're still the same size. That makes sense that the newer weight is easier to shift.
Your food looks lovely. Are you enjoying being back on plan? Xx

Hiya,
So last week I've kind of gone off track over last 2 weeks, I've probably gained even more weight- not able to go to class tomorrow as got another meeting at the girls school, its pretty full on with the girls and appointments for them. Maisie and Hollie have both been unwell over last week some kind of virus, Hollies still off school.

I got Maisie birthday next month so we've ordered one of those tiny person teepees, but its for them all really so will need to think what else to get her.

I am really annoyed with myself about my weight but todays been the first proper day on plan, I think I buy some new scales and weigh myself at home tomorrow.

Today:
Special k and hot choc 6sp

Hecks in brown thins, with salad -10ps

BBQ Chicken breast, veg -7SP

Chocolate snowball egg ? quavers 3sp

It sounds like you have got loads goin in at the moment so it's no wonder dieting is the last thing on your mind.
There's some nasty bugs going around at the moment. I hope Hollie is feeling better today.

Yesterday's food sounds lovely.
Xx

I have to admit last few weeks I've just not been in frame of mind so today decided just to track my food and aim for around 1000-1500 cals each day. I was tempted to use up my exante shakes but I think they may do more harm in the long run.
Hollie went back to school today, she's really not enjoying school, hope she settled back into school routine soon.I think we all need †o get back to normal now xx

Aw, it must be so stressful for you if she's not enjoying school. Has she told you why?
I have a box of exante stuff left and I think I just need to throw it. It really affected my metabolism last time and although it's tempting to get some off fast i would rather take it slowly this time.

How's the calorie counting going?
Xx

Back