Long haul guys -Any tweaks at 3 months + or close to goal?

RebekahR

Gold Member
Hi guys

Wondering at what stage you longer haul guys increased calories or made any changes. I was considering maybe a milk week

I still have a way to go to get my ultimate goal, but thniking if I need to increase or anything at the 15 week mark. Naturally expect things to slow down somewhat closer to the end. Got another 8 weeks ish on plan

Any advice from you experienced ladies/gents would be ace

Thanks xx

S&S told me that after 12 weeks you should have a week off - by that they mean have 3 packs a day, plus 1 "normal healthy meal" per day to take you up to around 1000 cals per day. Then after that you can continue on again as normal if you want to.

I want to stay firmly in ketosis. Maybe raise upto 700 cals

Shall see, maybe to with a 800 cal week then resume as normal for the remaining 8-10 weeks

Xx

I think they have to say that cos the govt recommendations say u shouldn't stay on it more than3 months without a break. Not sure what I would do as am only 1 month in, but you probably could bring it up to 1000 with added low carb, fattier meats etc.

I know what u mean about ketosis. I view it almost like a mystical state of being! When in ketosis I am not hungry, enjoy smaller meals and have almost no food cravings....out of ketosis and BAM! I am reaching for every wrong food u could mention. I love ketosis.

The LL way to take a break is to add skimmed milk every day - that keeps you in ketosis and ups the calories to around 1000 a day - this is done for a week and then you would continue as normal.

I was on the programme for 11 months. The first 6 months I was on 4 packs a day - no veggies no milk - that last 5 months I upped the calories to 800 a day but stayed in ketosis and moved to 3 packs plus a protein meal.

Think i will do that then finish my next 10 weeks

Thanks weasey x

Back