Long time dieter, first time Slimmer

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
Morning folks.

Thought I'd pop in and say I am now on Slimming world and enjoying it (he typed in between handfuls of blueberries).

Got my first weigh in tonight......... should be interesting.

Well done its good that you feel so positive, good luck with your weigh in.

Hi SulleyP - I remember you from LL forum are saying how it made us feel awful! Good luck tonight!
XX

Welcome to the forum, we have 2/3 other men on here so you won't feel overwhelmed by women, look out for Frontier Phil and Andy to name 2, good luck with your first WI, and good luck with your weight loss too.

Its ok im 1 of 3 guys at my class. Im used to it. Anyone go to any of the ones in Bucks?

Lol...Im a LL deserter too and CD for that matter!
Good luck with weigh in and as Donnie said...its a welcome to have a man on here too, even if we will sometimes grumble that you can loose weight just by thinking about a piece of fruit or veg! Lol

Welcome!

I counted I had my 5 a day yesterday....... in fact I had 12-a day yesterday.

Its ok im 1 of 3 guys at my class. Im used to it. Anyone go to any of the ones in Bucks?

I used to go to the one in Windsor, a maaahoooosive class! I'm back in Liverpool now though. Not posh anymore. :cry:

Welcome to the best plan for losing weight, EVER! Can't wait to see you stomp through those goals!

Im gonna stomp all over the mofo. My other dieters are gonna be well pissed at me when I keep nabbing the loser of the week award.

Back