Long time lurker

slimboots

Hello everyone. I'm a long time lurker on minimins and have now decided to take the plunge and say hello. I am restarting Cambridge tomorrow after not really taking it seriously in the past!!! My best mate gets married in July and she CANNOT afford to buy me a new bridesmaid dress (can't fit in to the one we have after a two stone weight gain) :eek:

Hi i have a goal to lose by august as i wanna buy a smaller wedding dress i dont want to be a big bride
you can do it, loads of help on here, i enjoy reading all the posts
good luck

Thanks Jo - how much do you want to lose? I put on 2 stone after a horrible break up last year. Just before that I got fitted and now have a size 8 dress!!!!! Must get in to it.

Do you have a dress sixe in mind?

Hi i would love to be a size 8, i look to ill if i go under eleven stone, that is my goal, ive got 2 and half stone to get there. I had thyroid problem all sorted nw but put on loads and loads of weight, i havent got my dress yet im doing cheap off of ebay so gonna leave it few months yet. Are you having a church wedding?

hi jo - it's not my wedding, it is my best friends and I am her bridesmaid. I got fitted for my dress last summer - back in the day when I was slimmer (even then I moaned that I was too fat - god, if only I knew). My mate has warned me I better get my diet stuck to as she can't afford a new dress lol.....

xxjoxx said:
Hi i would love to be a size 8, i look to ill if i go under eleven stone, that is my goal, ive got 2 and half stone to get there. I had thyroid problem all sorted nw but put on loads and loads of weight, i havent got my dress yet im doing cheap off of ebay so gonna leave it few months yet. Are you having a church wedding?

I'm getting married this year too (beginning September) I've bought a dress which is slightly too tight but want to have it taken in! I'm aiming for 11st. What is everyone doing / following? X

Back