long time no see !!!!

A Better Me

Silver Member
hi every1, how r u all doing???
by the looks of things very well:D:D:D
sorry i havent been on lately iv been really busy for some strange reason.
well my refeed is going ok im up to 3 meals a day and i had my 3rd wi today since rf and iv lost another 3.5lb:D thats a total of 6lb loss since refeeding so im really happy with that..
although my pharmasist isnt quite as happy with me for having breakfast now she told me today that im having too many carbs, but im not listening to her that much because she told me to rf wrong anyway (and i must be doing something right to lose 3.5 lb).
so onward and downwards is my way lol another 8lb to go b4 i reach my goal of 9st 7lb.....
i havent had time to reply to any posts yet but im goin to make time tonight hopefully to catch up with all of you xxx

Wooohooo Claire! How bloody fab are you! 6lbs on refeed! Fabulous! You have sure got this eating malarkey sussed! Ignore the pharmacist, you know best as look at your results! You can't argue with them.

Thanks for coming in and letting us know how you're getting on. I feel as if everyone is going on to refeed and leaving me alone! *plays violin* It's lovely to hear that you're being so successful, gives me hope! Only 8lbs to goal! That will be gone in a couple of weeks. Imagine being 9 and a half stone! Amazing!

X

Wooohooo Claire! How bloody fab are you! 6lbs on refeed! Fabulous! You have sure got this eating malarkey sussed! Ignore the pharmacist, you know best as look at your results! You can't argue with them.

Thanks for coming in and letting us know how you're getting on. I feel as if everyone is going on to refeed and leaving me alone! *plays violin* It's lovely to hear that you're being so successful, gives me hope! Only 8lbs to goal! That will be gone in a couple of weeks. Imagine being 9 and a half stone! Amazing!

X

hey betsy, iv missed coming in here tbh, i feel like iv lost contact with my friends lol..... thats what i told her this morning when she had a go at me for eating alpen and get this fruit 2 lol.. i said that i must be doing something right to lose 3 1/2 lb this week... she didnt like it but tough lol...
i no i cant believe that im near to goal... it seemed so far away when i first started lt.. and now its within reaching distance....
youl never be alone on this forum hun, il always be in and out lol and it looks like the way your going with all these bloomin fantastic losses youl be refeeding in no time xxxx

Hi hun ive been reading your refeed diary it all looks brilliant. Dont be listening to that pharmacist she is prob afraid of carbs and she's putting her fears onto you. If your not gaining you are doing everything correctly. Alot of people come off this and our petrified of carbs so its great that your not experiencing that.

Well done on 6lbs loss on refeed dats amazing.

Hi hun ive been reading your refeed diary it all looks brilliant. Dont be listening to that pharmacist she is prob afraid of carbs and she's putting her fears onto you. If your not gaining you are doing everything correctly. Alot of people come off this and our petrified of carbs so its great that your not experiencing that.

Well done on 6lbs loss on refeed dats amazing.

aww thanks hun, yea i stopped listening to her when she tried to tell me to refeed a different way to what lt said.... i am petrified of carbs though iv even got my hubby looking at them when he goes shopping lol...

Grr at stupid people thinking they know you and your body better than you do. Stick to your guns and lose another 3lb next week, and sicken the cow. You know what your body is capable of, and your body is fit and healthy!

Refeed scares the poop out of me but reading about your success makes it a tiny bit less frightening. I must go into the refeed forum and read people's experiences and food diaries to give me a little insight into what's ahead.

To be totally honest I'm hoping my losses slow down a tad. I'm a weirdo and want to badly be on LT for Christmas. I need to be controlled!

Keep up that determination Claire. I'll be relying on you when I reach goal!

X

Well its good to be aware of them the best thing your doin is your not removing them from your diet. Your doing really well and the fear will subside its always best to be aware of wat your eating just dont get obsessed haha!

Nice to hear from you & to see why you're doing so well!! Those are some great losses!

Hope everything continues to go well! :)

Hannah

Back