Long way to go

Halleous

Thought i would keep a food diary for my own record so i can see what i am eating and you lovely miniminions can tell me if i am making huge errors! I will start with today which is also weigh in day :sigh:
I am doing extra easy as i have not got a clue about red and green days!

Monday 4th October
Breakfast - 2 Weetabix with S. Skimmed milk (HEb + HEa)
Lunch - Left over mango glazed chicked with rice - 2syns
Tea - Leek and Pea Pasta with a Pork steak - 2.5 syns

I am leaving few syns extra as it is tasting session at class tonight i have just made the fruit roulade (0.5 syn for the whole cake):D

well i lost 2.5 yey! came home and had a hi-fi bar so used 10.5 syns yesterday!
Today will look a lil like this

Breakfast - Bacon and eggs followed by strawberries and natural yoghurt.
Lunch - Vegetable soup (this has swede, carrotts, parsnips in)
Tea - steak chips onion rings and peppers (HEb on breadcrumbs)

No syns planned yet and i will use my HEa on milk throughout the day

thank you!
Meli - I just cut onions in rings dip in beaten egg then i have a bowl of breadcrumbs with paprika in and i dip the onion in the breadcrumbs tn pop them in the oven yummy!

Well yesterday did not go t plan due to unexpected inlaws popping around unannounced (hate it when they do that)
so for lunch i had 2 oranges and a hi-fi bar and for tea i had left over mexican lasagne with chips (sw of course) and onion rings
i used 4 syns yesterday - tryin to save some for saturday got abday party
today looks like this

Breakfast - Poached egg on toast with an apple (HEb)
Lunch - veg soup
Tea - Tandoori chicken with a stir fry

Syns will be a lil butter on my toast 2 syns and my HEa is milk throughout the day

thanks for reading
xx

Kept pretty much to plan yesterday quickly typing this before my health visitor comes

i used all my sns yesterday - so much for keeping some and i have found out i am going for a meal on friday night as well as a party on sat grr

Breakfast - weetabix with milk and banana - HEa and HEb
Lunch - chicken pasta bake
Tea - Pork with SW chips green beans, broccolli and peas

No syns planned but i will update

The onion rings and that Mexican Lasagna sound so good! Thanks for the recipe for the onion rings...will have to try them out if I ever have any HEB's left over :)
If you don't have many syns left over, then maybe try having a fresh cutup of fruits to make your own fruit cocktail or frozen grapes, a scrambled egg inbetween meals or yogurt. Good luck for Friday!

Back