Looby loser's diary

Afternoon - glad to hear you're feeling a bit better:)

Thank you. Lots better thanks. Someone asked if i'd lost weight today. Love being able to say yes i'm on the Atkins diet x

Evening Looby ... hope you've had a great day! :)

I have thanks. Going well at the minute. Could just do with a good night's sleep but i doubt that'll happen. Just to make it worse hubby'll come in from work at 2am and be snoring like a baby as soon as his head hits the pillow. Hope everyone's had a good day too xx

Morning everyone. Didn't think this one through or plan for today. Nipping out now to babysit while my daughter's at work. Can't face brekkie at this time so need to be really careful not to let the diet slip today. Not sure what i'll do yet. Sure i can raid her fridge and find something to keep me going til i get home. Fingers crossed. Have a good day all of you xx

Hope the day's gone well. I am always paranoid and have snacks in my bag for emergencies:D

Morning looby, so how did it go? I always had a drawer full of pork scratchings at work, LOL

Well its official. I am a total diet failure!!! Been awful the last two days. Need to sort myself out x

Oh dear, it's important to get your head right first looby. Morning.

You're so right Jim. Getting back on track now and just had the kick up the bum i needed. Got appointment through for MRI. My mini goal is to lose half a stone in 10 days. Hoping that's do-able if i put my mind.to it. Fingers crossed x

Afternoon looby. Hope the day going well:)

Morning Looby ... Good luck with it! :)

Morning looby, that's doable if you're very strict.

Morning Jim, being very strict as you say.Feeling a bit achey and fluey so hopefully that's a good sign. Could just be the awful weather tho. Hope everyone's ok

Morning Looby, hopefully a good sign and you'll be well on your way soon:)

Morning, Atkins flu maybe love?

Morning Looby... Hows it going? :)

Morning everyone. Jeez it's cold. Feeling a lot better today. Diet's going much better too. Trying to be really strict so i can get a good loss before Tuesdays MRI.Cut out cream and cheese which is killing me but hopefully it'll be worth it. Not been out last couple of days cos really not felt great but gonna get me thermals on and go for a nice long walk this morning,babysit for my baby grandson for a couple of hours (such a chore. God i love that little man),then i'm going to wrap the rest of my pressies have a nice bubble bath and get snuggled in my PJ's and get settled for a night of soaps. Can you tell i'm trying to take my mind off food?? Have a good day xx

Morning looby, we had gale force winds yesterday, but thankfully it's much better today, cold but very bright and sunny

Back