Look at my statistics!!!!!!!

Well done you :D

Am just reading your blog....fascinating! I'd love to upsticks and move abroad, in fact we'd both love to. My OH hankers after Barcelona and we both fancy California. Am going to bookmark it, so I can follow your "antics" and live my dream through you :eek:

Well done Harrie!! Now you can strut your stuff alongside all of those Spanish girls!

:happy096:

K xxx

You star Harrie!!!

Well done girl. You should be so pleased with yourself.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! xxx

Well done you, you must be soooooooooooooooo thrilled :) Are you going to treat yourself to something nice now you are at goal ?

That is absolutely fantastic! It is so encouraging to see someone get to the end. Congratulations on your fantastic success

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

See...we told you that you'd do it! Fab work :D

Well done harrie, you must be soooo happy, i'm so proud of you hun!!! xxx

Well done Harrie! That's really fantastic and very encouraging. I've got 1 stubborn pound to go! Did you do anything different in the last week to shift that last bit? Any tips?

Think you should defo reward yourself - you've done it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Estupendo!!! Enhorabuena y felicidades!!!!
:happy096:

Fantastic News Harrie - Well done :clap: :clap:

:winner: You're a Star Harrie - well done!! :winner:

That's wonderful news! Congratulations!:happy096:

Thank you all so much. And at the risk of sounding all Hollywood, I can truly say I would never have managed without minimins. The friendship, support and advice I've found on here has been invaluable. :thankyou:

I'm not going anywhere either - you're stuck with me following everyone on and rooting for you all. There are such amazing weight losses here I feel a fraud.

Treated myself to a nice new haircut and colour - only 42 euros in Madrid!

Back