Looking for a buddy - I have 100+ to lose

Oh Gosh. I hope your not near all that horrible stuff thats happening down there at the minute. I'm turkish (dont know if the big flag on my avatar gave it away lol) but Ive been living in Middlesbrough for a very long time x

Luckily, I'm living in an area that not too badly affected and it seems to have quietened down in London for the moment. Long may it last! I can't believe the violence, it's so sad. x

I know its horrible - i just cant believe that some people actually think its the right thing to do!! Hopefully it stops before anyone else is hurt/killed! x

yes....i have slendertone....its quite good for tummy, but dont use it on your arms......you can literally feel your hearbeat in your arms and it feels like a mini shock!!! x

Hi haninhudds thanks! the only reason i wanted it was for my arms too bummer oo well ill just have to figure out another way of getting nice toned arms!! :) x

Hi Maria and welcome !!!! Do try freezing the chocolate tetras....YUMMY.....like a frozen yoghurt! What day are you on now?? I'v just finished day 2 and touch wood all is going really well. I agree I thought the pack would taste horrible but so far all have been quite good apart from porridge...it really is awful!! :) x

I have mini weights for my arms....i wear them all day and in 3 weeks it has made such a difference!! x

I have mini weights for my arms....i wear them all day and in 3 weeks it has made such a difference!! x

Thank you for the welcome :) I am on day 7 and was finding it easy up until today. I binged a couple of hours before my first scheduled weigh-in! It was so stupid and I'm annoyed with myself, but now I am more determined than ever. I think this diet will be a great way to change my eating habits forever. I'm looking forward to getting a deeper insight into why I've been overeating for so long.

Those arm weights sound good. Do you mind me asking where you got them? I've never heard of weights you can wear all day long.

Thanks! x

Don't beat yourself up too much babes.....it's going to happen sooner or later to all of us, but it's about getting straight back up on the horse!!!

My arm and leg weights are from Everlast (but got them from argos) they were pretty cheap and you just strap them onto your ankles and wrists.... link below:

I'll definitely have to pick up some - thanks for the link. And thanks for the words of encouragement. I wish I'd come to this forum before toay's binge happened! x

Shoulda, woulda, coulda.....it's ALWAYS the way!!! XX

Hi Girls....thought I'd check in and see how everyones going on tonight?? Hannah xxxx

Lol....all good apart from I am so hungry.....about to have a bath and then go to bed to get rid of the hunger....i find evening so difficult!! Whens your weak time of day if you have them? x

i think that the hardest time for me is on a night when im with my family and watching them eat! even if i dont even want it the smell of it just makes me crave it! its so annoying because i know before this diet the smell of some of the stuff would have knocked me sick haha!! How long have u been on the diet for now? have a nice soak!!! x

Hi ladies,

Got back on the wagon this morning and had my first weigh-in tonight. Believe it or not, despite last night's meltdown, I lost 8 pounds my first week!

Very excited and relieved - I was so worried I'd have lost nothing after binging. I told my counsellor all about it and have promised her and myself to have a 100% week and after seeing the scales, I'm feeling very motivated :D

Leyla, I'm freezing too! And Hannah, I might just follow your lead and go to bed early. x

Hi maria... thats fantastic well done!! :) Im glad your feeling motivated again. Im always cold i just cant seem to get warm again especially on a night its sooo annoying! x

No It's more just for toning of your arms and legs whilst you can't do any exercise....and also, if you are wearing 8lbs worth of weight you are only replacing the weight you have lost over the past few weeks! xxx

Back