Step 1 Sole Source Looking for a buddy or team on day 2, have A LOT to lose! :O

mycwpjourney

Hello!

I was just wondering if there was anyone to buddy with or a team to join, I am in SS day 2. It's going well, have had a headache today though and I'm really tired. I really hope it works! I would like to lose 13 stone, eeeek. Would love some support along the way. xx

Hi I'm on day 3 and feeling so good n positive, will happily be ur buddy-I've got about 6 stone to lose xx

Yey! Great, thanks. Did you get headaches or tiredness? How are you finding the products? x

I'm doin ss+ but could only manage half my 'meal' today, I've not had the headaches. I'm preferring the soups to the shakes if I'm honest, some of the shakes r just too sweet for me x
How r u finding them xx

Did you manage to have all your products today? I've been having a shake in the morning and afternoon and then porridge for dinner, I've been having about 3 - 3.5 ltrs of water as well. I don't mind it. I didn't end up having me 'breakfast' shake until about 11.40am today and then I had a stomach ache. I'm looking forward to getting into a routine with it though. I'm so excited about my first weigh in even though I'm only on day 2, I hope its working :) I am not loving the bad breath though, yuk! I've never brushed my teeth so much! xx

Well done on day two Hun, I did get the headache I think day 4 was the hardest for me but once my first week was done it all starts to fall into place. After two weeks I stopped thinking about food and what I was missing out on I now just focus on my goals. My advice is the smaller the goal the better. Keep it up my lovely I started with 16st9lb to lose and I have lost 19lbs so far. Once I get to 10st I then hope to work up the steps and maintain at 9st7 xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Did you manage to have all your products today? I've been having a shake in the morning and afternoon and then porridge for dinner, I've been having about 3 - 3.5 ltrs of water as well. I don't mind it. I didn't end up having me 'breakfast' shake until about 11.40am today and then I had a stomach ache. I'm looking forward to getting into a routine with it though. I'm so excited about my first weigh in even though I'm only on day 2, I hope its working :) I am not loving the bad breath though, yuk! I've never brushed my teeth so much! xx
I've had all 3 products today but I don't have my first one till lunchtime because I get busy at work and don't find myself hungry till then x
I've felt a bit light headed at times but have been drinking plenty-I've got a new love for sparkling water and I'm drinking a 2 litre bottle every afternoon xx

Ahh thanks Melinwelin x I've read a lot of people have said day 4 was the hardest, that'll be Friday for me so fingers crossed it will be ok. My big goal is to be 10 stone, when I reach that point then who knows what could happen :) I'm due to go abroad in the middle of August so I just want to shift as much weight as I can by then. I guess my first mini goal is to lose 1 stone and then get under 20 stone and then I'll set myself more mini goals. How long have you been doing the pkan now? Well done, 19lbs is brilliant! Thanks for the advice. xx

Good luck with Day 3, it's Day 3 for me today too :)

I think mini goals are essential mycwpj and I have written out a list of 21 of them, I'm one for ticking boxes and have ticked some already, my first goal being just to get to day 3 without cheating lol yay and to remember I'd only be cheating myself anyway, plus the longer I can stay on the plan, the quicker I can get off it, if that makes sense.

I remember someone telling me that when you feel hungry, you're probably not, you're most likely to be thirsty! so lots of water today. We can do it :)

Thanks CD2015, good idea with the tick list - I love a list :) I woke up with a really rumbly tummy but so far so good for me, hope you're having a good day. Good luck. x

Tomorrow is my fifth weigh in. My advice to anyone just starting out is don't cheat not even once. If you have a planned break that's completely different but trust me it's so much easier this diet if you remain on it. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've had all 3 products today but I don't have my first one till lunchtime because I get busy at work and don't find myself hungry till then x
I've felt a bit light headed at times but have been drinking plenty-I've got a new love for sparkling water and I'm drinking a 2 litre bottle every afternoon xx

Yes I find the same with work but I'm forcing myself to try and keep to a routine otherwise I think trying to cram all the products in close together will make me feel unwell.
I forget about sparkling water - I might have that at the weekend as a treat ;-)

I'm on Lipotrim so a different diet but I do have roughly the same amount of weight to lose and I'm on day 3 of my journey .. So I hope I can help. X

Hey Katie85, thanks, that's great to know, I'll look forward to hearing about your progress, the diets are probably similar I guess anyway. x

How did Day 4 go for you MyCWPJ? Katie, let us know how the Lipotrim diet is going won't you, I'm new to all this stuff so am learning lots on here. Yep, mind over matter MsJH and I agree, being busy is so much easier, dreading my days off work now (never said that before lol)

From what I've read so far on this forum, it seems to be one of the worst days, so I reckon if we get to the end of today, Day 4, it'll all get a little easier! :)

I've had my food and shakes, just got one yummy shake left so am going to have to have an early night, as Friday usually ends up being snack night otherwise! lol

Hey CD2015, day 4 has gone well, although I do feel a bit angry/ emotional today - it seems like its been a long day! My 4 year old daughter would not do anything I asked her to do today, I had an argument with my husband and then he bought and ate three quarters of a carrot cake meant for 6 people in front of me before he went to work so that really annoyed me!!! :'(

Apart from that the day has gone well, just have to get through the weekend!

Have you had the spaghetti bolognese, risotto or rice pudding? I'm just thinking about what I'll get for next week, for this week I got 7 porridges and then the rest shakes.

Hope you enjoyed your last shake, well done :)

Hi all, my advice would be to steer clear of the risotto as it is very strong tasting and like thick rice pudding with a huge mushroom flavour. I managed 2 mouthfulls and not many people I've heard do like it. The spag bol and lemon bars are a big hit across the board. I love them but have ran out this week and don't get weighed till wednesday so am back to the shakes which aren't as nice once you've discovered the other products lol. How are you all getting on? xxx

Hi Mrs Dodd, thanks that's really useful, I think I'll give them a go and see how I get on. My weekend has been good, day 6 for me today - I'm looking forward to my first weigh in tomorrow night!! I even went to the gym this morning :)

When did you start?

x

Hi hunni. I started on the 6th of Jan so I have week 5 weigh in on wednesday. was 14stone 4.5lb last monday so trying my hardest to get 5lb off before weigh in so that I'm into the 13s! I'm having a day off on valentines day as my hubby is back in the country for a week. I'm not gonna splurge the whole week but have planned just the one day in the hope that I will maintain, fingers crossed!
Well done for getting to the gym! It's my aim to go at some point but with calories so low I'm giving myself time to get used to the diet before I start toning...excuses excuses eh!
Good luck for weigh in, the first one's always the best!
xxx

Back