Looking for a dieting buddy...

I've eaten a lot of yoghurt coated things today, and barely anything else. Oh well, can't be too many calories without the meals! Running tomorrow morning if the weather holds up...!

Wow, good luck with the cambridge diet! I couldn't cope with all that- timewise. But I'm considering going to councelling at uni about comforet eating and a few other random issues that I've got that sort of affect the comfort eating, and just general confidence/mood swingy things.

Hmm I don't know! I've been trying to lose the weight since I was 15, I managed, but then put it on again....sigh! xx

i think talking some one about things that are on your mind and that may affect your daily life,is a great idea.

keep up the running sounds like your defo gonna be really fit when it comes to the race for life event.

i'm sure also with all the exercise that you have been doing you wont have put on any weight.

how are you feeling your diet is going?

Um..so-so. I've definitely eaten a lot less this week, and where I've had a bit of a binge (i.e. yesterday with the yoghurt covered badness!) - I've not eaten a big dinner etc. Just a matter of breaking the two week barrier....!

How was your first day on the Cambridge? x

decided to start it today, and so far so good.
have had more water to drink than usual.... which is good in it's self.
feel ok at the moment and am just hoping that i feel ok for the next few days, but i have heard some stories of people feeling a bit headachy because of very low carbs.
but hey i guess a headache here and there is nothing compared to loosing this dreadded weight.
summer is comming and it's geting sunny already.
i want us to be hot totty as we walk down the street in the next few months.... with confidence .... and pride ..... yeeeehaaaaa!!!!!
ha ha haaaa sorry i'm in a silly mood today.

just keep doing what you are doing and you'll be fine.
one thing i have learned:- found out is important for loosing weight is to drink about 2 ltrs of water everyday. (spaced out throughout the day) -- don't want over kill of osmosis on the red blood cells.

summer is comming and it's geting sunny already.
i want us to be hot totty as we walk down the street in the next few months.... with confidence .... and pride ..... yeeeehaaaaa!!!!!
ha ha haaaa sorry i'm in a silly mood today.

I had a terrible evening and I"ve binged so much...I feel so bloated now though :-(
Just one of those stupid crappy eves, and I thought I'd kicked the comfort eating but clearly not! I'm going to book an appointment with the councelling people on Monday, it's getting ridiculous - I can't live my life like this! Going to try and get up early and go for a very long walk, then come back and clean...then see what to do. I might try SlimFast for a bit, see how that works for me...

Anyway, today would have been a good day if it hadn't been for stupid housemates and stupid men. It's such a long story, I'll explain tomorrow when I"m not so tired and I've slept it off a bit! Gaah.

I'm in one of those situations where I know where I stand at least, so that's a relief, but at the same time...I wish I'd known before because I feel so stupid! Gah gah gah gah gah what is the POINT in men, other than the obvious!? Hm, and this is me without pms....hahaha!

Sorry, massive rant meaning absolutley nothing, but I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning about ten million stone heavier. Walk walk walk is the plan....

Hell, I should be dieting even harder now I know he doesn't like me in that way so he can see what he's missing when I"m skinny and gorgeous! :p
xx
p.s. thanks for the water tip! :eek:)

Ladies just read your entire thread. You both sound very determined, aren't we all!

Water is definitely the key and loosing the weight is 50/50 the hard and easy part. Try and think of this as a lifestyle change and not become obsessed or stressed about it and food and exercise. Aim for remaining healthy in the mind too and it will just be easier to stick with whatever you are using diet wise.

Keep up the good work and dont loose focus, I'll drop in again if welcome??

Bren
X

Thanks Bren! Feel free to drop in any time :eek:) x

Thanks Bren! Feel free to drop in any time :eek:) xx

I had a terrible evening and I"ve binged so much...I feel so bloated now though :-(
(please don't beat your self up about this)
Just one of those stupid crappy eves, and I thought I'd kicked the comfort eating but clearly not! I'm going to book an appointment with the councelling people on Monday, it's getting ridiculous - I can't live my life like this! Going to try and get up early and go for a very long walk, then come back and clean...then see what to do. (a walk always clears my head, i think it will do you good) I might try SlimFast for a bit, see how that works for me...

Anyway, today would have been a good day if it hadn't been for stupid housemates and stupid men. It's such a long story, I'll explain tomorrow when I"m not so tired and I've slept it off a bit! Gaah. (see your really tired and so are emotional about these people which in a couple of days you probably will be like why was i letting them get to me???)

I'm in one of those situations where I know where I stand at least, so that's a relief, but at the same time...I wish I'd known before because I feel so stupid! Gah gah gah gah gah what is the POINT in men, other than the obvious!? Hm, and this is me without pms....hahaha! (point in men mmmm well i think it's one of those things with men you love them you hate them.... but some times you need them.... )

Sorry, massive rant meaning absolutley nothing, but I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning about ten million stone heavier. Walk walk walk is the plan....
( i think walking is such a great plan, even i can do this)

Hell, I should be dieting even harder now I know he doesn't like me in that way so he can see what he's missing when I"m skinny and gorgeous! :p
xx (defo thats what i did with my ex and boy did i look good... don't let something that never even happened ruin your hard work, trust me you will get someone that you like, and that likes you, just be patient. )
p.s. thanks for the water tip! )

cool no problem

tryer xx

Thanks lovely! :eek:) Things still are bugging me, the boy's acting 15 (he's just turned 20 - quarter-life-crisis!?!) - but then I"m on an all guys course, and all the guys on the course are acting 15 all of a sudden.

It'll work out, I"m trying not to care and looing forward to holidays!!!

How've you been doing, hows CD going?
xxx

seriously my bf who is 10 yrs older than me, has tantrums, (half the time acts like 9 yrs old) so i can believe that he has a 15yr old mind but a 20yr old body.
but yeah if you have things on your mind then you need to talk talk talk, till you feel better. doll yourself up and go clubbing.

the cd isstill ok today was a test as was at work on a 12 till 8pm shift and onlyhad one shake with me. so was a little hungry.
bbut i have got through the day, and tomorrow will be day 5.

you think about you from now on and take care,

xx

So epic fail, I put on weight and didn't stick to my diet thanks to the bloody comfort eating cycle. I did join a gym though, and I"ve been the past 2 days, going again later....and re-starting my "smoothie for breakfast" plan - it seemedto work before.....

At least I haven't touched chocolate....!

Sure thing hon! Good work so far! I've had a healthy weekend after a week full of setback after setback...but new leaf turned over and I'm all go! Joined a gym on Wednesday, so been working out and eating balanced healthy meals and trying to be good! :eek:)

What diet are you doing etc? x

hey lizzi,
glad to know you've joined a gym!!!!
and are feeling better and refreshed with a i can do this mind set.
sorry about lack of reply, been looking at postsat work but every time i go to reply my boss walks behind me and i have to shut down.

ps welcome 20009

hi

thats great news lizzi you have joined a gym, i have membership to a gym as well which im going to have to start using. i want to start swimming again but rather lose a bit of weight first.

thank you tyler, i really want to lose this weight really makes me feel unhappy. well so far this is day 5 and im dying to look on the scales lol but im holding off until wednesday.

Don't worry bout it tryer, I'm feeling a little better, gradually getting back on track! I'll get there gradually. My stomach muscles are killing me today - everything I did yesterday involved someone saying "and now some situps...and now we'll do a plank..." - ouch!!

and 20009- what gym have you joined? I joined Virgin Active - apparenty they call and check up you're going, and make sure you stay motivated- if that's true, it'll be a big big plus for me, since I always lose motivation after a few weeks! Don't let extra weight put you off swimming - just get in that pool and swim it! :p xx

hey hows it going lizzi?
been dticking to the cd, feeling really tired lately.
and been doing loads of sit ups, i can actually see the shape of a waiste coming on.
so how are you feeling. hows the diet. etc etc ?

I'm so so tired at the minute! It's ok, I haven't actually lost anything, but my clothes fit a teeny bit better and I'm generally in a little better shape, so I'm hoping it's muscle mass haha!! I've been eating ok, snacking less, and I still haven't touched chocolate!

My personal life seems to be in shreds at the minute, so I'm trying desperately not to comfort eat! Argh! Still, back home for the holidays on the weekend so mum'll keep my diet in check and hopefully it'll kickstart the weight loss!!

lizzi thats good that the gym call you up and get you motivated. i used to live at the gym when i was size 8-10 but having gained loads of weight i havent been much. once i get to 13 stone im going to start the swimming and gym which shouldnt be too long as the weight is coming off really good with this diet.

just keep motivated its hard i know i have had lots of stress with my dad going into hospital all the time and bf troubles but instead of turning and comfort eating im actually seeing that it does solve my problems it just makes them worse. so hang in there you can do it

Back