Looking for a dieting buddy...

I'm so so tired at the minute! It's ok, I haven't actually lost anything, but my clothes fit a teeny bit better and I'm generally in a little better shape, so I'm hoping it's muscle mass haha!! I've been eating ok, snacking less, and I still haven't touched chocolate!

My personal life seems to be in shreds at the minute, so I'm trying desperately not to comfort eat! Argh! Still, back home for the holidays on the weekend so mum'll keep my diet in check and hopefully it'll kickstart the weight loss!!

FANTASTIC for not touching chocolate!!!!
and it probably will be the muscle, if your clothes feel better then that is a fantastic sign as well.:D

i'm sure your mum will defo keep you in check as well which is good.

just hang in there ... and concerntrate on your studies hun, i'm sure everything will be sorted out soon enough, but it just doesn't feel like that at the moment.
heres an E - HUG :)

hi lizzie, well im 20 and same as you i didnt want to turn 20 and still be big. Im 5f6in and used to weigh 10st about 2 years ago untill i started seeing my boyfriend who i live with and have put 3 and a half stone on and im totaly gutted about this. id also like to loose around 2-3lb per week so mebbies we can help eachother..
good luck carly

Hey! Sorry, I've not been on here for aages! Haa, I've almost reached 20 and Im still big, but I've come up with a plan that I'm starting after my party etc...dont know if you've heard of Jason Vale's juice diets, but I'm starting the 7lbs in 7 days one on the 28th April, then going onto the next couple of phases of it :eek:) Care to join me on it? xx

Hey im new :D

Hiya Lizzi i am new to this, just joined today so not sure what i have to do to join in lol anyway be nice to chat to u all and see how you are getting along on your diets...not done a juice diet before,. where have u found this and whats it like? Im just cutting down on fatty foods calories etc, wanting to lose around 14-20lbs, i know i could do this if i really set my mind to it. Just easily swayed by takeaways and wine :) x

Hey hon! I'm starting my juice diet on Monday, I'll let you know how it goes, haha! I'm feeling a little proud, I managed to lose 5lbs over my 2 and a half week holiday, but just ate a ton of chocolate (well, it is my birthday!) - so getting back on the straight and narrow of salads and healthyish food tomorrow :eek:) Keep us updated, we're all in it together :) x

hey, lizzi
long time......
fantastic weight loss, and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!
you sound alot more positive,
so whats the action plan?

Thanks tryer! I'm doing better than ever on this. Seriously, it's amazing! I've found it really hard to have nothing but juice, so I've been eating raw veg here and there, but i've got way more energy than I've had for a long time, AND I've lost 6lbs since Sunday. Definitley worth carrying on! I'm going to start the "turbo charge your life in 14 days" plan when I've finished this one and hopefully I'll reach my target weight soon!!

Most of my friends have been supportive - well, some have said I'm mad, until just now when I explained it verrry briefly to one of them and she said "that's awful, you can't lose that amount of weight that quickly, it can't be healthy blah blh..." BUT like I said to her, if you read the books, it comes clear :)

Definitly give it a go though, Jan, and let me know how you get on! xxx

brilliant, this is how i see life.
to each his own.
if you are happy and it works then that is fantastic, keep it up girl.

Exactly! Are you still on CD? How's it going?

Hi all, I'm hoping you'll accept another buddy. I turned 30 last year and I've been big most of my life. I did loose a stone on the slimming world diet but put it and another 2 back on! At the moment I feel determined and want to get to loose some again. I'm embarrassed to say i'm over 20 stone but want to start swimming and try to follow the slimming world as close as possible but without going so i'm hoping we can all help each other and keep one another motivated

Go for it sweetie! I seem to have plateaued. I'm sort of half following this plan but half not, so I'm restarting the two weeks thing on monday....fingers crossed haha! xx

hey lizzi,

another newy, hope you don't mind!!!
OMG would love to be your weight lol. 10st is my goal weight at the mo i am 16st 1lb :eek: although have lost 4lbs since mon by just calorie counting. just went to make a healthy(ish) snack of pitta (light spray of olive oil) and paprika, but left it under the grill and it burnt now my whole place smells lol. really annoyed that i ballsed just a simple thing like that up and now want a burger lol. i won't tho. gonna have a bath and a play with my baby to keep me occupied. also was a lil naughty and had a tinsy bit of his chocolate!!

hope your diet is going well, goodluck and keep me posted

MrsMe xXx

Exactly! Are you still on CD? How's it going?

had a little blip at easter, but back on to it now.
feeling great at this moment intime.

i think my blogg says it all ha ha haaa

keep up the good work,
how was your birthday as well what pressies did you get? or treats to yourself?

Oh god, what kind of walking disaster zone am I!?! Tryer, I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about this forum. And the diet, it seems. I lost 7lbs on the juice thing, felt amazing, then put on 4lbs because I pigged out on chocolate and crisps. What a fool!

Anyway. Summer ball's in 12 days, I'm back on the juice diet, doing that for another week then being uber-healthy for the 5 days running up to the ball. Bring it on, I say!

(we won't mention that my housemate's having a dinner party on the last day of the diet and I'll have to eat whatever he cooks...I'll just ask for a small portion I recon!)

But yes. I'm back on it and determined.
I WILL do it!

How're you doing hon? xxx

Back