Total Solution Looking for a helping hand!

geordiebear

:sign0163: Hi, I have just embarked on Exante with lots to lose!! Just wanted to say "Hi" to all fellow dieters out there and would appreciate any help/tips etc. anyone can throw my way. Thanks x

Hi geordiebear. I am only starting my self too. So at this stage all I can say is best of luck to you. By the looks of it we can certainly count on lots of support on here. Stay strong. We can do it. xx

hey im on day two never ever done a vlcd before so was very nervous, i tried to do it last week but had a lot on my mind and failed, so rather than try and keep failing and wasting the shakes i decided to choose a day focus on that day and prepare myself. So day one was a saturday very easy as i was at work all day, today is sunday and im cooking a dinner for my oh and kids and tbh i feel so set on doing this and only from reading many many posts i am not bothered in the slightest at being bad and picking, im looking forward to my soup.
I have 9 weeks till i get married, i have left the dieting a little late, but i have many friends and a partner who loves me for who i am so i was never really bothered, well i was deep down i hid a lot and wore clothes so baggy no one knew my real size! however i recently went to a wedding, and now i see masses and masses of photos of that bride and thought omg omg all piks will be of me etc etc i went into real panick mode and googled quick safe weight loss it then came up with loads of them lighterlife etc then i saw exante and i know a lady well girl who has done it and is still on it she has lost 5 stone in 17 weeks i was amazed so here i am.

On my own little diet journey id love to be 14 stone for my wedding rather than 16 stone 9 and i think if i follow it 100% its possible to be there or not very far away. ive done ww and sw and always got to 15 stone 2 and then given in so my first goal is to loose a stone then just get out of the 15's and i will be very overwhelemed with that.

good luck and sorry for the essay xxxx keep focused find things to do i am on here loads as it helps me reading others successes and bad times really helps me x and hopefully i can help others. Set up a diary it does help to moan and groan about everything replies come and go which really help you out.

Thanks for that x I do hope you're right 'cos this time I am determined to lose this weight - it's just sooooo difficult at kids' mealtimes! Good luck to you xx

Hi AmZie and thanks for your support. Congratulations on your wedding!!!!! I have done my first week on Exante and so far lost 12pounds!!!! I know I've got loads to lose but it's got to give you a HUGE incentive to stick with it (and especially with such a fab goal to aim for).
Good luck with the plan and if you falter, have a glass of water and think of those photies! xx

Back