Looking for a Shred Buddy!

bulldogdaisy said:
6 pack abs,absolute abs and abs workout,all free,not tried any yet.Is fitness buddy good?

I think so... You get a mini DVD of each exercise.. X

bulldogdaisy said:
6 pack abs,absolute abs and abs workout,all free,not tried any yet.Is fitness buddy good?

Just download a abs workout.... I also download iskinny today... Keeps track of what you eat plus your syns/points... Takes a bit of time as you have to put everything in plus the syns/points of what you eat.... But then it does store it all x

sookie said:
Just download a abs workout.... I also download iskinny today... Keeps track of what you eat plus your syns/points... Takes a bit of time as you have to put everything in plus the syns/points of what you eat.... But then it does store it all x

What was the abs app please? I have the value diary for points though I don't use it lol

bulldogdaisy said:
What was the abs app please? I have the value diary for points though I don't use it lol

I have fitness buddy and Adrian james 6 pack abs... Not done any exercise this morning.. Had to go wait at my daughters nice and early... Back to it all tomorrow x

sookie said:
I have fitness buddy and Adrian james 6 pack abs... Not done any exercise this morning.. Had to go wait at my daughters nice and early... Back to it all tomorrow x

I have the free version of Adrian James.Yup nother day tomorrow :0)

Well all my planning went out the window... My shoulder be quite painful... Pain actually going now thanks to extra strong painkillers.. So all go on Monday x

Back