Looking for a Shred Buddy!

Finished L1 D10 yesterday. In my workout gear and ready for L2 D1. HATE L2 :)

bulldogdaisy said:
Just done day 3 of 15, mixing up the levels,did level 3.

Go you.... Not even started 6 wks yet.... Enjoying my kindle to much.... Keep saying tomorrow tomorrow x

Started day 1 30 Day shred today! feeling good. Love taebo too. Been working out 5 weeks and haven't shifted much.

Citystar said:
Started day 1 30 Day shred today! feeling good. Love taebo too. Been working out 5 weeks and haven't shifted much.

Yea I enjoy Tae bo as well.You might be losing inches instead.

is anyone starting today? x

gemma_ said:
is anyone starting today? x

Well, I restarted today. Had a 5day break last week due to being a bridesmaid at a wedding b wanted to be able to walk. Lost the motivation, so after today I will dedicate to doing it ever day.... X

Laurab21 said:
I started today too!
I like it! Won't do by Saturday!!

Ha ha wait till the morning....

Hi everyone.... Had a few issues with app on my phone and just got it back again... Home tomorrow so will catch up with you all.... Hoping the sun is still shining xx

Hi,hope you had a fab time away,look forward to hearing all about it :0) have a safe journey home!the sun is still shining :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Hi,hope you had a fab time away,look forward to hearing all about it :0) have a safe journey home!the sun is still shining :0)

Had a fab time... No exercise though:-( was way to hot even in the morning... So now it's kick butt time, starting Monday...need the vino belly to go... Nice to come back to sun....so how have things been with you x

sookie said:
Had a fab time... No exercise though:-( was way to hot even in the morning... So now it's kick butt time, starting Monday...need the vino belly to go... Nice to come back to sun....so how have things been with you x

All ok my way,Haven't gone back to doing the shred though,weight loss going well.Glad you had a fab time away.Yea weather has picked up here lately.Any pics to share? ;0)

I need to restart this! Keep saying it, this week! It wud help with that bit of my tummy that is ruining the effects of my weight loss....

time2go said:
I need to restart this! Keep saying it, this week! It wud help with that bit of my tummy that is ruining the effects of my weight loss....

Well I'm restarting Monday but not doing shred. 6 wks 6 pack... Got a vino belly that needs to go in 50 day along with a stone in weight x

bulldogdaisy said:
What's occurring then if you don't mind me asking?

Going to Los Angeles and Hawaii for my birthday... Diet starts today... Exercise starts tomorrow...No more wine or vodka now until weekend... X

Back