Looking for a Shred Buddy!

sookie said:
Going to Los Angeles and Hawaii for my birthday... Diet starts today... Exercise starts tomorrow...No more wine or vodka now until weekend... X

Wow what a great birthday! I'd love to go to Hawaii! You lucky lady :0) enjoy your first week back on it :0)

I haven't done my shred for a week as I've been unwell so will re start tomorrow. I'll be doing level 2 so will probably be in agony!

Blueway said:
I haven't done my shred for a week as I've been unwell so will re start tomorrow. I'll be doing level 2 so will probably be in agony!

Glad you feel better now,good luck with level two :0)

Yea I agree with level two! I've done all levels but only level one for the full 10 days,got bored plus level 3 hurt my knees!

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea I agree with level two! I've done all levels but only level one for the full 10 days,got bored plus level 3 hurt my knees!

I hate them jumping jacks... Was thinking if doing c25k then on the days off 6wks 6 pack... Along with slimming world... Fingers crossed it will all help to get me back to my target weight AGAIN ;-)

I was thinking of getting 6 weeks to a 6 pack, is it any good?
Although i think it would take a miracle for me to get visible abs!

sookie said:
I hate them jumping jacks... Was thinking if doing c25k then on the days off 6wks 6 pack... Along with slimming world... Fingers crossed it will all help to get me back to my target weight AGAIN ;-)

Jings! Keen. Well done! I started the c25k but then moved over to zero to 10k once I got to week 5. I was also doing the shred but I lost my way with it, cannot get going again :-( even got dressed for it today! What's is 6 weeks to 6 pack like? X

sookie said:

That all sounds really good.You will be super fit and toned by your holiday :0)

Blueway said:
I was thinking of getting 6 weeks to a 6 pack, is it any good?
Although i think it would take a miracle for me to get visible abs!

Lol so far all I have done is take it out the packaging... Will let you know as soon as I have done one workout x

Well 6 pack 6 weeks is flipping hard going.... Unless you know the moves already... I stopped a few times to make sure I was doing it correct... Plus I never finished it, it was hard, harder than 30 day shred... I will do it again tomorrow as I could feel the muscles working, and the sweat was dripping off me.... Hoping I can do more of the DVD tomorrow.
Gets on treadmill to do C25k and my blasted iPod was out if battery, so I just done 30 min interval training instead... So iPod now on charge... X

Blueway said:
Ooh sounds like a killer!
How long is the workout?

On the cover it said 35 mins. No idea how long I lasted. Another bash at it tomorrow x

sookie said:
Well 6 pack 6 weeks is flipping hard going.... Unless you know the moves already... I stopped a few times to make sure I was doing it correct... Plus I never finished it, it was hard, harder than 30 day shred... I will do it again tomorrow as I could feel the muscles working, and the sweat was dripping off me.... Hoping I can do more of the DVD tomorrow.
Gets on treadmill to do C25k and my blasted iPod was out if battery, so I just done 30 min interval training instead... So iPod now on charge... X

Well done for doing it.I always watch the DVDs before I try them out.Hope you find it easier tomorrow,Ergh at your iPod being dead!annoying!

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done for doing it.I always watch the DVDs before I try them out.Hope you find it easier tomorrow,Ergh at your iPod being dead!annoying!

Good idea... Well at least now I know what I'm putting myself through... X

Woke up aching this morning... Decided not to do 6 week 6 pack today... Instead I used an app I got on my phone that has loads of core workouts on it... At least with using that I can do it at home even when family are around... But if no one home tomorrow will give 6 wks another bash... X

sookie said:
Woke up aching this morning... Decided not to do 6 week 6 pack today... Instead I used an app I got on my phone that has loads of core workouts on it... At least with using that I can do it at home even when family are around... But if no one home tomorrow will give 6 wks another bash... X

Good idea with the app.Ive got some that I'm going to try out next week,back bit sore this week so I've been resting it.Sounds like 6 wks works then as your achy this morning!

Back