Looking for feedback....... My noms.

Urgh. I cant stop eating chocolate. :-( ive eaten 10pp worth today, although only gone into weeklies by 5pp today, and 15pp for the week. But I really could eat a shed load more today and I would if I didn't have to save my remaining weeklies for a roast at a friends tomorrow (cant imagine it being very ww friendly).

Enjoy the roast! Well done for only having 5 weeklies x

I think I'm being quite generous saying my roast was 27pp today (Inc drink and dessert). I had 10pp before so 37pp used today = 8 weeklies so 24 weeklies used. I will probably have 5 extra tomorrow and Wednesday, or maybe only 3 extra each day but its going better than I thought this week, although I am still eating too much ***** (and too many mandarins).

U are doing well! Compare to last week and see the improvement not the bad stuff :) c

Think you are doing brill too. I'm just happy this week if I don't eat as much rubbish as last week. I used alot Sunday on a dinner but it was 'real' food so happy enough. As Carly says look at the positives, you'll definately have a loss this week. Good luck x

Definitely look at the positives, I already feel much better after having a better day yesterday.
You can do this Anj, you've done brilliantly already:)

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Anj. I'm back with a gain too, but it was totally worth it. Back on it now though, with a vengeance! You're doing fab Anj, as long as you stay within your weeklies try not too be to hard on yourself. It'll all be easier in a week or so when our bellies have got used to not being filled all day long :) x

Awwww...... my little minimins girlies. You make me so happy and motivated, like I want to do this for you lot as well as me. Lol. Hello sentimental. :)
I've used my 29pp for the day now (had a mammoth plate of spag bol. Very full and happy now). But I'm going to have a kinder choc (3pp) and maybe an options (1pp) for a chocolate fix. That will put me on 30/49 weeklies with just tomorrow and Thursday day time to get through before wi. Scales are on the way down, hoping for 2-3lbs off this week. Fingers crossed. :)

Loves to you all. xxx

Fingers crossed for a good loss Anj! I'm so jealous of your kinder bar! I have detoxed my house of all chocolate (mostly by eating it all last week :p ) as think i need to go cold turkey on it for a while till im back in control :) We love you tooo Anj!! x

VeggieAnna said:
Fingers crossed for a good loss Anj! I'm so jealous of your kinder bar! I have detoxed my house of all chocolate (mostly by eating it all last week :p ) as think i need to go cold turkey on it for a while till im back in control :) We love you tooo Anj!! x

I need to rid myself of the demon chocolate in my house too, I don't think I'd be to popular with my kids tho:(

xxx

I basically inhaled the kinder. My favourite. I really want to.eat the bag of peanut butter m&ms I got for xmas but they are 6pp so I am going to sad them for after wi on Thursday!!!! :)

Mmmm i love m&ms! and kinder, I had a kinder santa for xmas and scoffed him all down, he tasted amazinnnnng! def a good idea to save your m&ms as a post weigh in treat :) x

6 weeklies used today (there were sweeties) but it is totm so craving stodge etc and I'm doing well to avoid. Feel bleugh though.

6 is not bad at all! I love the kinder bars but they seem do little for 3 :( lol!

Mmmmm spag bol... Xx

Hello ladies. I have been a very naughty weight watcher this past week so I have been neglecting my diary. I have no idea how many weeklies ive used, probably over 100, so I don't deserve a loss at all tomorrow. Hopefully the damage wont be too bad.
I'm having such a shitty time at work at the moment and on Monday I found out my ex (aka my best friend) is moving to Ireland in a month. I'm so down and I just don't care about counting bloody points. But I am trying. Sort of. Well, today I have been.
I cant see a way out at the moment. Its all black. :-(

Was wondering where you had gone Anj. Sorry you are having such a rubbish time, im sure points are the last thing on your mind, dont worry about it for now, you can pull it back when you are feeling more like yourself. Hope things get better soon lovely. sending you massive virtual kinder filled hugs xxx

Thanks Anna. I'm still kicking around and I'm still sort of on plan but then not really coz of all those weeklies......

I'm deffo not happy at the moment. I didn't bother getting dressed Sunday or Monday and I only got out of bed for about 6 hours total those two days, and this was BEFORE I found out about boy leaving. I guess the only thing is that my love cant physically get much crapper than it is now so the only way is up I suppose.

Thank you for hugs.
I have kinder here but I am avoiding as its 3pp and I only have two let today.

Massive hugs Anj... Do u think u maybe need something from docs to help for a few weeks? I'm sorry about ur ex :( but u can stay friends... It may ease things in the long run.... Maybe taking control of diet again will help u take control generally?! But if u don't feel up to it then come bk to it when u do...

We are here if u need to talk! Lots of love xx

Back