3 tesco faux snack-a-jacks - 2pp
Slice of ww coconut cake - 2pp
Apple - 0pp

Total: 9pp

Dinner:

80g spaghetti - 8pp
Brocolli - 0pp
80g lean beef mince - 6pp
Sauce made from tinned tomatoes, onion, garlic, 1tbsp tomato puree, half red pepper and 2 mahoosive mushrooms - 0pp
WW chocolate dessert - 2pp

Total: 16pp

Snacks/extras:

I had a bite of this quorn thing my bf had for tea. The whole thing pointed at 8pp so I'm saying 1pp for the tiny piece I had.

Drinks:

2 x tea - 1pp
Lots of fizzy water - 0pp
Can of diet Iron Bru - 0pp

GRAND TOTAL:

28pp
3pp remaining.

I'll probably have a pack of ww sweeties later at 1pp. The other 2pp I'll keep back in case I've under pointed anything, although I think I probably over-pointed the mince.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
I'd like to lose more than 0.5lb this week.

Thanks,
Anj xxx

P.S: my breakfast is not normally only 1pp. I stayed at my bf's last night and I'm trying to limit my bread intake this week. All he had in was bread for toast so I stayed clear and ate my yoghurt and fruit.

Found you ! we're on the same amount of dailies :)

Yay! Romany!! :)
How are you doing sweetie? xxx

Crap to be honest but it'snothing that hasn't happened before !!i'm going to get into bed with Roc in a mo and hide up. I need to be better for tomorrow cozi'm looking after my nephew

Hi, ur diary looks yummy so far!
Iv got a question about these warburtons thins. R they 3pp per thin or 3pp for 2 so you can make a sandwich kinda thing?? I have ww pittas for 3pp for my lunch and im getting a bit bored of them. But my whole lunch is normally 6pp so if they r 3pp per thin i wont b having them! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Apparently its per pair. 2 halves for 3pp but I've just taken others word for it. Shall get my calculator out and check. BRB.

Right, its 3 per pair. So you get a top bit and a bottom bit for 3pp.
They are gorgeous.

Does it look pointed right hun?

Hang in there Romany. Have a nice rest, it might help ease things a bit.
Here if you need me and thinking of you. xx

Thanks babe x

Think i may get some of them! They sound nice! Do u have them toasted??
Just think i should share my delicious tea with u all. I had homemade chicken kebab and chips! Soo nice,if u have an asda locally the hot and spicy frozen chicken is yummy! 4pack for £2 1pp for 1breast or 3pp for 2. With pitta salad and ww chips! :) my new fav friday night treat!

Wehey i found you :D

Im on 31 pp too.

Sounds like you're doing good, better than me!

x

Think i may get some of them! They sound nice! Do u have them toasted??
Just think i should share my delicious tea with u all. I had homemade chicken kebab and chips! Soo nice,if u have an asda locally the hot and spicy frozen chicken is yummy! 4pack for £2 1pp for 1breast or 3pp for 2. With pitta salad and ww chips! :) my new fav friday night treat!

How many points for the chips and where do you get them from?

I want chips now :(

I've not toasted them, no. But I think they would be nice.

Your dinner sounds yummy. :)

vix88 said:
How many points for the chips and where do you get them from?

I want chips now :(

Weight watchers frozen chips i buy them from morrisons, weighed when frozen 200g = 6points and its such a good portion!! Im going to have weight watchers sausages 2 for 3pp and chips on sunday with some gravy!yummy

Found u :)

Weight watchers frozen chips i buy them from morrisons, weighed when frozen 200g = 6points and its such a good portion!! Im going to have weight watchers sausages 2 for 3pp and chips on sunday with some gravy!yummy

Will have to invest in some of them!

Do you weigh them yourself or is it just on the bag?

I don't really weigh anything :/

Hey vix if I remember right it gives you the nv for frozen and for cooked weight! Prob would need to weigh at first till you get a rough idea of how much xx

Back