Looking for feedback....... My noms.

The tuna light lunch thing was actually pretty gross. :-( but it was covered in tomatoes and I bloody hate tomatoes so probably why. Lol

Is that the john west one? I'm not a fan!

Ruth
x

Yeah. Not impressed. I'd rather make my own tuna salad. I was just being lazy. Lol.

Anj,
Where do you get WW eclairs? That sounds like a brilliant invention!
I've just been lucky enough to go to Pizza Express for tea and they do a whole leggera contadina pizza for 15 points! And pudding, a sottezero (?) was a frozen yoghurt type thing for no points at all!
MArvellous!

Might have to try pizza express. :) that sounds great.

I've found the eclairs in tesco and Morrison's. They're about 1.30 for 6 and only 2pp each. They are beautiful. Lovely.

They're in the freezer section.

They're also in Asdas freezer section! Yum yum!

Ruth
X

Seriously Ruth, how amazing are they? So nice.

A meringue nest for brekkie Anj? I must try that!

I saw the eclairrs the other day...was going to get them, but i wouldv'e ended up eating the whole 6 haha..

I want an eclair now lol

x

Ellen, it was very naughty of me to have that meringue for breakfast.I tipped a fromage frais over the top of it and it was amazing, I think I just really needed some sugar.

I feel really down today. A few people have said some things to me over the past couple of days that have upset me far more than they should, I'm hyper sensitive at the moment. Booooo. :cry:

Aww Anj don't listen to those people.....just ignore their comments your a better person than they are ...hope you feel a little perkier soon x

Thanks Jem. Its mostly idiots at work who have a go at you and say horrible things and I just think to myself, you arse! What right have you got to speak to me like that? Yes, I work in a shop, but I'm still a human bloody being and you wouldn't speak to people you know like that. Horrible, horrible people.

I hate my job right now. :-(

Menu Friday 15th July.

Breakfast

45g shredded wheat - 4pp
Tiny bit of milk - 1pp
Fromage frais - 1pp

Total: 6pp

Lunch

Warby thin - 3pp
30g sandwich beef - 1pp
Tsp mustard - 0pp
Philadelphia snack - 3pp
Fruit - 0pp
Jaffa roll - 2pp

Total: 9pp

Dinner

Stilton and mushroom parcels x 2 - 10pp
(Recipe from esource)
200g new potatoes - 4pp
Salad - 0pp

Total: 14pp

Zero point drinks
No snacks

Grand total: 29/30pp
1pp remaining.

I'm going to have a fudge bar in a second, so that will use my remaining point and 2 of my weeklies so I'll say all points gone today and 47 weeklies remaining.

That sounds utterly yummy!

The stilton parcel is that white or blue stilton? I have a major hoo ha with blue stilton :( wonder if I could put boursin light or mozzarella or ricotta in it!

I need some breakfast ideas! Yours sound yum!

Ruth
X

Omg forgot about eclairs!! I need then again! Xx

Awww hun - ignore the nasty people! Big hugs x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Omg forgot about eclairs!! I need then again! Xx

I've just ordered some to come wiv my shopping in the morning, it'll no doubt be eclairs for breakfast!

xxx

Yummy! Hopefully not the full box xx

Back