Looking for feedback....... My noms.

Damn! X

know how you feel Anj...I work in a school meals kitchen and before the hols there was a lot of arseholes in there being *****y ....they are just jealous......need to get a life of their own ...forget them I say! have a good weekend hun x

Hey gang. Man, I hate Saturdays at work. Not enough time for minimins ..

Menu for today

Breakfast

45g shredded wheat - 4pp
Milk - 2pp (had tea today too)

Total: 6pp

Lunch

Beef in red wine sauce - 7pp
Free veggies - 0pp
Lemon cake - 2pp

Total: 9pp

Dinner

Pasta sauce - 0pp
100g pork - 5pp
70g pasta - 7pp
Brocolli - 0pp
Small milkybar - 2pp

Total: 14pp

Snacks/drinks

Zero pp drinks
30g sandwich beef - 1pp

Grand total: 30pp
0 weeklies used today

2 weeklies used this week, 47 remaining.

I might have another milkybar tonight though. Soooo yummy.
That'll take me to 4pp used this week.

:)

Anj, can I ask how exactly do you access esource? When I was going to meetings the leader never mentioned anything about it but everyone on here seems to be using it.
Really sorry to hear about the hassle at work. I used to work in retail and some customers treat you like dirt. Hope things improve for you.

Thanks ladies. :)

Ellen, I got access when I got my monthly pass activated. I don't know how/if you get it if you pay weekly though. I just log in to the website and it has recipes, restaurant points and the like.
I'm desperately trying to get out of my current work place. I've been doing my job for almost 8 years though so its really daunting. What's more, I want to get out of retail altogether but its the only type of thing I've ever done. *sigh*. I really want to work for a charity, but I guess everyone who applied for the jobs have experience in that sector and I really don't..... :-(

If that's what u really want to do u will get there :) apply apply apply :) xx

go for it Anj .....a change is as good as a rest.....I agree with Carly apply for everything hun x

Am trying very hard at the moment but its so difficult. Stupid job market.

Anyway, today's menu

Breakfast

45g shredded wheat - 4pp
Little bit of milk - 1pp
Fromage frais - 1pp

Lunch

(I sort of forgot about lunch as we were really busy at work, so I just grabbed a quick snack)

30g sandwich beef - 1pp
Philadelphia snack thing - 3pp
Mini milkybar - 2pp

Dinner

5 faux chicken nuggets - 7pp
2 boxes micro chips - 8pp
Brocolli - 0pp
2 tsp tomato ketchup - 1pp
Chocolate eclair - 2pp

Total: 18pp

Zero pp drinks.
No snacks

Grand total: 30/30.

Used 4 weeklies so far this week.
I'll have some chocolate before bed to use a.couple more weeklies.

Anj,
What about offering your services to a charity you like for nothing? It'll get your face known at least.
And what a faux chicken niggets? I'm confused!
Em x

Yes, Em, I'm probably going to do that. I just need to work out my direction / focus. I would love to do mentoring for young people/or people facing challenges with returning to the workplace. That sort of thing.

Faux chicken nuggets. They're meat free ones from Morrison's. Own brand, not quorn or anything. They're really nice but higher in pp than maccy's nuggets! Fail. Not that I've rated maccys for a million years........

That sounds really interesting hun! :) u can do it xx

Hi Anj hope you're ok.

You're doing well with your menus :D keep it up

x

Awwwww thanks girlies. You're so sweet.

Today's menu

Breakfast

Belvita - 6pp
Fromage frais - 1pp

Total: 7pp

Lunch

Chilli and wedges meal - 6pp
Philadelphia snack - 3pp
Milky bar - 2pp

Total: 11pp

Dinner

Prawn and vegetable fried rice
100g prawns - 2pp
60g rice - 6pp
Vegetables - 0pp
Egg - 2pp
Tiny bit of curry paste - 1pp?

Snacks: packet of skittles - 6pp

Grand total: 35pp
30/30 dailies used
5 weeklies used.
9/49 weeklies.

Yummmmmmmyyyyyyyy xx

Yes, Em, I'm probably going to do that. I just need to work out my direction / focus. I would love to do mentoring for young people/or people facing challenges with returning to the workplace. That sort of thing.

Sounds Good! My friend volunteers doing a similar type of thing, but with adults with problems with substance misuse. Most of them are there 'cos the court says they have to be, but she does things to help them "reintegrate" so to speak. She loves it.
Not sure about the faux nuggets.... gonna try quorn sausages soon tho, I loved it in my teenage veggie phase so it might be worth a go
x

Sounds really interesting. I need to stop procrastinating and look into it. The nuggets are really nice, just a shame about the points.

I've just done 30 mins on the wii fit. That's got to have earned me a couple of activity points, right?

2 activity points for half hour on the wii. Not bad.

Today's food menu
Been off work so picking a lot. Also, its ladies week so I WANT TO EAT EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD.

breakfast

Belvita - 6pp

Lunch

2 poached eggs - 4pp
Micro chips - 4pp
Milky bar - 2pp

Total: 10pp

Dinner

40g noodles - 4pp
Stir fry sauce - 2pp
Free veggies - 0pp
Little bit of sweet corn - 1pp
Gu mini cheesecake - 4pp

Snacks

Squares - 3pp
Sour cream -1pp
Guacamole - 1pp
Dried fruit - 2pp

Grand total: 34/30pp
4 weeklies used.
13/49 weeklies used.

Tell me more about the Gu cheesecake Anj! I am craving cheesecake at the moment. How 'mini' are they and what flavours are there? I've seen the big Gu deserts but not the mini ones.

Back