Looking for feedback....... My noms.

It was a mango and passionfruit I think. It was very lovely but very mini. Shot glass sort of size. 4pp is a lot but it was very yummy. And I love cheesecake so much.
I might make my own low pp one.

They came from Morrison's btw. A quid for a box of three.

Oooo sounds scrummy and a fab menu too! Ladies week makes me want to eat everything!

Ruth
X

Those cheese cakes sound lovely but I'd prob end up eating about 6 if they are that small haha x

Trust me, I wanted the other two. But they are safely stowed away at the bf's house so they'll probably be gone by the next time I see him. Lol.

Just booked Go Ape for me and the boy as his anniversary treat! I'm excited. But nervous too as I'm scared of heights. I'm going to take him out for dinner too. And not worry about pp for once. I think a Mexican restaurant. Yummy. I can use some of the activity points I'll earn from the course. 3 hours it takes so must be worth quite a lot.
:)

I've been looking for a low pp cheesecake recipe Anj but haven't found any I like yet. I'd love to make mini ones so that I would know what 'my share' is lol So anyone with a good cheesecake recipe please post it on the recipes thread.

Ellen, someone posted a low pp cheesecake a few days ago, it had ryvita mixed with nutella on the base and no added sugar angel delight as the topping...not quite cheesecake, but nearly!

I'm thinking about formulating a recipe Ellen. Racking my brains at the moment.......
Will get back to you.

Today's menu

Breakfast

45g shredded wheat - 4pp
Senior skimmed milk - 2pp

Total: 6pp

Lunch

Tuna light lunch - 7pp
Philadelphia snack - 3pp

Total: 10pp

Dinner

185g steak - 7pp
Roasted vegetables - 0pp
Balsamic vinegar - 0pp
40g halloumi - 4pp

Total: 11pp

Snacks

Graze box crackers - 3pp
Half punnet graze box nuts - 3pp

Grand total: 33pp
30 dailies used
3 weeklies
Trying to remember how many weeklies I've used.... have to check yesterday's entry. I think I've used 16 now.....

Dinner was stunning btw. Everyone eat this, please. Pepper, onion, mushrooms and cherry toms. Yummy.

X

Right, that's 16 weeklies used now.
I'm going to have some chocolate now, so that will use another few pp.

I've also earned another 2pp today on the wii fit and I'm going to play badminton for an hour in a bit so that'll be about 5 activity points later and 9 earned this week.
I know I need to up my exercise. I'm going to get on the wii fit for 30 mins as often as possible and I ordered a biggest loser work out DVD. I want to start earning a good few activity points per week. (Not giving an amount as I'll just get pissed off when I fail).

Have you been to chiquitos? That's really nice we went last week and they do all Mexican and texmex stuff it's lovely x

Might go to Chiquitos actually. I love Mexican food. Bf is a bit fussy though. He's a veggie but doesn't eat any tomatoes at all so things like chilli and enchaladas are out. I will have a look at the menu (I always look for things he can eat before looking at what I might like. Lol.)

Anyway, I used another two weeklies when I got in from badminton last night. Had some biscuits in bed. Yummy. That's 18 weeklies gone.

My scales are saying a good loss. But they said that last week and I ended up losing just a lb. We'll see. 11 hours til wi.

good luck for wi Anj x

Thanks Jem. Will let you know in 3 shirt hours.

Nmmmmm cheesecake! Well done on loss ( saw elsewhere) xx

Anj... i need to do what you do :(

I'm slowly failing and not sticking to it..

Keep up the good work :D

x

Back