Looking for feedback....... My noms.

Hi
It seems we are the same weight and have the same goals. Any tips etc you have would be greatly appreciated. I am down 9lbs in 6 weeks doing the Weight Watchers Plan. It worked for me before so I am hoping it will work again.

Thank you for the encouragement and kind words ladies. Let me know if any of you have food diaries and i will follow.

Princess, i don't have any amazing tips or tricks. The only thing i would say is stay on plan and track EVERYTHING. I write down every single thing that goes in to my mouth. Sounds boring and tedius but if you don't then you are only cheating yourself. It varies from person to person but i have found that i have to eat at least some of my weeklies if i want to lose a decent amount. On a 'normal' week i tend to lose best if i eat around 20 weeklies. If im doing more exercise than usual i can get away with eating 30-35 and still have a good loss.
Good luck. 9lbs is a great loss.

My scales are showing an amazing figure at the moment. Im assuming my loss won't be as high at WI tonight but we will see.

Minus 1lb. My scales lie. *grump*

Thanks hun. Im not really that mad, i just thought it was going to be a couple of pounds.

I need half a bloody pound to get into the twelves. I am exactly 13 stone now. Although it means I've now lost another point and i am down to 29pp a day. That's it. No going lower. I remember when i went from 31 to 30 and i was working out how far i had to go to get down to 29 and it seems like forever ago but really it was only five weeks ago.
Okay, here are some stats. See if there's any patterns.

Wk 1 - 3lbs
Wk 2 - 3lbs
Wk 3 - 0.5lb
Wk 4 - 2.5lbs
Wk 5 - 1lb
Wk 6 - 1lb
Wk 7 - 3lbs
Wk 8 - 0.5lb
Wk 9 - 1.5lbs
Wk 10 - 1lb

June - 9lbs
July - 5.5lbs
Aug - 2lbs (so far)

Weeks 1-5 - 10lbs
Weeks 6-10 - 7lbs

Average - 1.7lbs week.

1lb is still a good loss :) keep it up :) xx

Thanks guys.
Man, im annoyed. I posted yesterdays food diary but my phone ate the post. Fail.

I know. Blasted thing. :-(

Yesterdays menu

Breakfast

1/2 marmite bagel - 3pp
30g Philadelphia - 1pp
Fromage frais - 1pp
Banana - 0pp

Total: 5pp

Lunch

WW chilli and wedges - 6pp
Tortillas - 2pp
Peach - 0pp

Total: 8pp

Dinner

100g pasta - 10pp
30g pesto - 3pp
100g steak - 4pp
Milkybar buttons - 3pp

Total: 20pp

Grand total: 33/29
Weeklies used: 4
Total weeklies used: 4/49

Food diary for today

Breakfast

1/2 marmite bagel - 3pp
30g Philadelphia - 1pp
Fromage frais - 1pp
Banana - 0pp

Total: 5pp

Lunch

Tuna and cucumber sandwich - 7pp
Tortillas - 2pp
Melon - 0pp

Total: 9pp

Dinner

Vegetable fajitas - 10pp
Salsa & gucamole - 3pp
1/2 small bag skittles - 3pp
Splash of milk for tea - 1pp

Total: 17pp

Grand total: 31/29
Weeklies used: 2
Total weeklies: 6/49

Menu for Saturday 13th Aug

Breakfast

Weetabix cereal bar - 2pp
Fromage frais - 1pp
Banana - 0pp
Milk for tea - 1pp

Total: 4pp

Lunch

Beef in red wine sauce - 7pp
Vegetables - 0pp
Melon - 0pp
Milkybar mini - 2pp

Total: 9pp

Dinner

100g pasta - 10pp
30g pesto - 3pp
Stir fried broccoli, mushrooms and.pepper - 0pp
Splash of balsamic vinegar - 0pp
Milkybar buttons - 3pp

Total: 16pp

Grand total: 29/29
Weeklies used: 0
Total weeklies used: 6/49

The weight watchers ones. I've eaten them for years, long before i joined. They have a layer of fruit at the bottom and you can get different packs. A peach, apricot, strawberry and raspberry pack, and a cherry, blackberry, forest fruit and blueberry (i think) pack. They are always on offer too. I love them

Back