Looking for feedback....... My noms.

Hey chick!!!! I'm still here :D looking foxy in the pic! Tell us more about the fella! Cx

anj_i_am said:
:-( no one reads my diary anymore. I guess its coz I'm rubbish at posting.

I'm still here too, it's gone really quiet on here of late. I've been naughty food wise and generally grumpy that's why I've not been on much. Your date sounds brill, will you see him again?:):)

Yay! Still two subscribers. :)
I have been really poor at posting. Am trying to keep up with others people's diaries and I'm dipping in and out but just dont get the time at the mo.

So the man. Well, remember a few months ago when I went to birmingham for my birthday..... well I met him there anyway. We've been texting, calling and that for 4 months and decided to meet up. It was so nice. He is so, so lovely. A proper gent and so considerate. He poured my wine for me, opened doors and when we sat on a rock on the beach he put his coat down for me too. I love little things like that. I'm not really romantic but I like to be treated well.
I really, really want to see him again. He said he would come up and see me 'soon' but I'm not 100% if he will or if anything will come of it. Problem is we are 170 miles apart. :-(
I have to play the waiting game now and I really, really hate that. But we will see.

X

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW so cute!!! Those are lovely things.. sounds like he likes u chick :D I really hope he comes up to see u soon :D If u have been chatting for months it shows he is keen :D xx

It was really nice. Another thing, the meal we had came with side dishes of potatoes and Veggies and he served mine onto my plate. I swear, no man I've ever been out with has ever been that considerate. And when we were driving he'd reach out and take my hand or demand a kiss when we stopped at traffic lights. Deffo got the warm and fuzzies. But too far away. :-(

Awwwwww he sounds amazing!!!! AWWW :D Travel is all good - if he is worth it it will work petal :D

So pleased for u!! Have u heard from him? xx

awhhhhhhh soooo cute :) go for it ... the milage is nothing!!!! is there no train between you two? or you could meet in the middle sometimes

well done for getting to goal whoop whoop xxx

Aw the fella sounds like a total gem :D To get to my OH before we lived together i had to get a flight! It was worth the long distance now though as we live together and i can't imagine live without him now. It takes work though but it can work if you both want it enough :) I hope it works for you cause he sounds like a keeper! x

Awwww thanks gals.
To be honest I'm using the distance as an excuse in case he doesn't want it to go anywhere. At least I can blame it on that.
The miles wouldn't stop me for a second. I'm pretty independent anyway and I hate being smothered so can cope not spending that much time with someone. I know it would be really hard at times but I think I would be worth it.
I just hate all this beginning stuff. We've only met twice. The first time nothing could happen as we both had partners. The second time was incedible. I dont know how he feels. I dont know if he was just saying what he knew I wanted to hear.
We havent spoken in a couple of days. I dont want to come on too stong and maybe push him away so I'm keeping a bit of distance. Its not what I want, I want to be on the phone to him right now sorting out when I can see him next, but I really dont want to mess it up if there's even a chance that something cold happen.

In diet news I put on 3.5lbs after a week off plan. Ive been back on for 3 days now and going well. :)

Hiya Anj. Sorry I've been AWOL for a while. Lots going on....

I've had a wee read back on your posts, congrates on doing so well with the weigh loss and glad you had a nice week off counting (we all need it!). Your new man sounds really lovely and gentlemanly (is that a word? lol). He sounds very keen on you so wouldn't worry to much about the mileage. xxx

U will get that off in no time!!!

Keep us updated :D x

Hey minimins. :) urgh. So hungover today. I got super drunk last night and now its 9.10 and I'm at work. Fail. I also text the boy to tell him I liked him a lot. I fail at life. If I'm ever prime minister I'm going to make a law that you cant have a phone when drunk. Gets you into trouble. Diet out the window again. Must try harder.

Hey minimins. :) urgh. So hungover today. I got super drunk last night and now its 9.10 and I'm at work. Fail. I also text the boy to tell him I liked him a lot. I fail at life. If I'm ever prime minister I'm going to make a law that you cant have a phone when drunk. Gets you into trouble. Diet out the window again. Must try harder.

ahahahaha not the best :( drunk messages are always the best lol xxx

Awwww bless u!! Gotta love a drunk text!! Did he reply? X

He did reply. In the best possible way....... he ignored what I said in my drunk message and carried on as normal. This is good. (Not quite as good as him agreeing with what I said but at least he didn't disagree, right?).
I need to be good diet wise for next 4 days to be in with a shot at a small loss or a sts. I've been so bad again, just eating whatever I want, mostly sweets. :)
I will stick to 28 points per day til wi on Thursday. I've had 5 points today so 23 for lunch, dinner and a little snack. Should be ok. No sure what to have though. Fave lunch at the mo is 9pp - sushi and wotsits. Random combination but both are so good. I might go for that today. Then something with butternut squash for tea as I have some in the fridge.

Congrats on reaching goal. Your pics look fab and best of luck with the new man!

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Awwww thanks sweetie. I'm hoping I get to see him again soon. :)
Here are some pics from Saturday night. I have discovered a-line dresses aren't the most flattering for my shape now but oh well. Excuse drunken face..... there were many cocktails. :)

My rubbish phone will still only upload sideways. Silly thing.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120312_221003.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120312_221003.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 64
  • ForumRunner_20120312_221016.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120312_221016.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 66
I know! Haha. I never realised what a moon face I had before. :)

Back