Looking for Local Friends - pleeese

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fitz, 3 June 2009 Social URL.

1. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

Hello lovelies

I am looking for single female friends - or hot males lol only kidding - who live locally to me (Norwich area)
    I say single but also girlies who are not tied to the man apron strings would be more than welcome.

I am happy to admit I get lonely sometimes - I have girly friends but find that 1 by 1 they are pairing up and I am left by the wayside..... boo hoo -
    I am recently single and happy to be so - I'd rather wait for someone special than someone just to make do....
    anyhoo - I would love to make some new friends to talk about dieting/have a laugh/go for sparkly water drinks eve with and generally have a laugh.

I am 40, but have no ties/children, young at heart but find that it is soooo hard to find likeminded people. I don't like admitting to colleagues that are non dieters/happily married/in a rut/whatever that I am lonely and in search of friends and I am not the stalker type to lunge @ people either lol

Anyone out there ???

Would love some new local friends who can associate with the highs and lows of dieting/weight control/eating issues etc.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

Guess theres no-one there then.................

Hey - ho:cry:
  4. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Gold Member

Sorry, I'm miles away....... in terms of distance, not concentration :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.