Looking for my slimmer, happier self.

That's me just back from weigh in number 2!

I've lost 4lbs and 3.5 inches this week. One off the waist which I'm pleased about. Why do they not do muffin top measurements?! Hahaha that's where I need to lose it from!

My consultant was a little more helpful today and is away on holiday now for two weeks so I'm determined to stick to this 100% and put in a little exercise too so I can see a big difference in the next weigh in! :)

Hope you're all having a good day!

That's at least a dress size isn't it? In a fortnight. You nutter!

I'd say go and buy a new dress to celebrate, but it'll be too small for you in another fortnight so don't bother! :p x

sounds like you are doing good poko. I am on day 23 and this is the time of day when i struggle the most but i just had a leek and potato soup which was my first on and was actually really nice. i hated the oriental chilli one though lol. well done on your loss so far.

the way i keep busy is by watching entire tv shows LOL. i take my laptop from room to room and clean while i watch something from start to finish, I have netflix and lovefilm so its easy. i watched 3 seasons of sons of anarchy last week, that was pretty heavy lol....but i got so invested in the shows that i wanted to see what happened next, couldnt break away to go eat something. i have also cooked a load for my family but in a big batch so that i dont have to think about it every night .

Thank you!

It's about this time I struggle too. I always want to have my 3rd product around now but I know if I do come 8o'clock I'll be wanting something else. Part of me thinks I eat because I have nothing to do with my hands. Maybe I should take up smoking?! Hahaha I kid of course!

I'm lucky in the sense I don't have any children yet and unlucky that my boyfriend is living 350 miles away so I don't have anyone to cook or even buy food for! It's just my flatmate who is on WW so understands about the challenges of weight loss. Although if she has a sneaky treat she always tries to make me partake - I think to help her conscience!

my biggest problem is my husband lol, he is slim and fit and good looking, which shouldnt be an issue but i think he gets embarrassed sometimes with me, not that he would say it, but i know there are things he turns down because of me.

my biggest problem is my husband lol, he is slim and fit and good looking, which shouldnt be an issue but i think he gets embarrassed sometimes with me, not that he would say it, but i know there are things he turns down because of me.

It's difficult living with someone that has never had a weight issue. They always say they understand and try and support you but they never really do. Not properly.

I wonder sometimes if my boyfriend is embarrassed about my body. Sometimes I think he is but mostly I'm sure it's me forcing my own negative feelings about my body and almost imaging he has to feel the same and he doesn't. He loves me and my body and I'm sure your husband thinks the same about you.

Lose weight for yourself and your self esteem. If he notices a positive change in your confidence and body then that's even better!

Stay positive!

I'm going onto night shift tomorrow and to get into a nightshift mode I am trying my best to stay up as late as possible.

I'm also trying to decide when to have my products tomorrow because I'll be awake for more than 22 hours come Friday morning.

I think I might need to do SS+ in order to keep my energy up. I'm thinking of having a couple of eggs just now so when I wake up tomorrow I won't be dying of hunger and can delay my first product until about 3pm. Does that sound sensible? Has anyone got tips on the best way to do Cambridge on nightshift?

I have no idea. I do find the later I leave my products the less hungry I get. It will be hard for you tomorrow you should definitely go ss+

I enjoyed those eggs far more than the tuna!

And I'm very proud of myself for resisting the Warburton's thins to put them on! Bread is one of my true loves in life. I have (had) it with everything! I miss your soft, bready goodness but you're a big reason why I put on 3 stone in less than a year. I love you, Bread but it's for the best!

My goodness staying up late does funny things to you!

I've just ordered my very first bikini! It's a high waisted vintage style one (gorgeous and should hide the wobbly bits!) and size 12!

Hopefully this will be my thinspiration to get into and look sexy and feel good in it for my mini spa break in June! :)

yes i needed some thinspiration yesterday and i worked out that if i stay on track then halloween would be a good thing to plan for so i have found a halloween ball i want to go to in London and Im going to go as the snow queen or something, really looking forward to it now, i have wanted to go to this thing for years but never had the guts or inclination because i am such a porker LOL. p.interest keeps me on track i pin all the things i want to buy or have when i am done, it keeps me sane. right now i am running a bath to try and kill an hour before i have my first shake.

My goodness staying up late does funny things to you!

I've just ordered my very first bikini! It's a high waisted vintage style one (gorgeous and should hide the wobbly bits!) and size 12!

Hopefully this will be my thinspiration to get into and look sexy and feel good in it for my mini spa break in June! :)

I did this last night!

Bought one of those swimming costumes with a chunk out of the side of them (I need a bit more toning on my belly before I dare go for a bikini). The measurements on the website scared the hell out of me - I imagine I'm not going to get in it, but hopefully it'll give me a kick up the bum and get me exercising more before we go... less than 11 weeks! It's creeping up on us now! x

I'll need a lot of toning too that's why I went for a high waisted, hold me in one!

My plan for staying up as late as I could work - I've only just got up! Haha. I usually go for a prenightshift nap around 3pm but not sure if that would be completely ridiculous! So, I'm going to finish watching the news then I'll go a walk. Despite not doing any less exercise than I did when before I started doing Cambridge my muscles feel weak. I'm worried being in ketosis that my body is eating my muscles and not my fat!!

Well I feel so energized from going a nice 5k walk around my favourite park. :D

Just had my first product of the day - can't believe I managed to get to 4pm until I had it. Currently watching the Great British Bake Off - a bread special. Why do I do it to myself!?!

Because... Paul Hollywood :)

BLEH! No! You can have him to yourself. Really annoys me when he goes around putting his sausage fingers in people's bakes then sticks his snout in it!! Haha

They made bagels. I LOVE bagels. Although I've yet to meet a bread I don't love.

Anyway nap time. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get to dream about eating bread!

Back